MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lovely and Talented Judith Hill (Michael's back up singer from TII ) auditions for The VOICE

4 posters

Go down

The Lovely and Talented Judith Hill (Michael's back up singer from TII ) auditions for The VOICE Empty The Lovely and Talented Judith Hill (Michael's back up singer from TII ) auditions for The VOICE

Post by ljmissmj Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Ms. Judith Hill the talented singer who sang back-up and lead with Michael Jackson on This Is It and also performed a lovely rendention of Heal the World at Michael Jackson's Memorial service will appear as a contestant on the tv show The Voice. Her blind audition airs on March 25th. Check your local listings for time. I'll be watching - Michael knows talent and this lovely young woman IMO can really truly sing!

I can imagine Michael whispered in her ear "It's your time to shine"

preview from The Voice
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This link is her tribute song to Michael.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

The Lovely and Talented Judith Hill (Michael's back up singer from TII ) auditions for The VOICE Empty Re: The Lovely and Talented Judith Hill (Michael's back up singer from TII ) auditions for The VOICE

Post by midangerous Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Wow, I'll being looking.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The Lovely and Talented Judith Hill (Michael's back up singer from TII ) auditions for The VOICE Empty Re: The Lovely and Talented Judith Hill (Michael's back up singer from TII ) auditions for The VOICE

Post by Admin Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks for posting Les!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:33 pm

oh my god i am soooo proud of her (and i bet mikey is too) she has a wonderful voice!!!
maybe one day you guys will see me audition on the voice!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Next episode: The Blind Auditions Premiere New Mon, Mar 25 8:00 PM
NBC
The blind auditions kick off in the Season 4 opener. Adam Levine, Shakira, Usher and Blake Shelton are the season's coaches.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 am

Judith was amazing last night, all four judges wanted her YESSSSS! She chose Adam Levine frontman for Maroon 5 as her coach. She has a great personal funky style too and so pretty and gracious. That woman can siinnngg! Prior to her performance like all contestants she gave a little background and she spoke about working with our Michael (not to mention she also sang backup for STEVIE WONDER!!:-). GO JUDITH!

I was amused by Usher after a performance because he told the contestant to "come on and Rock With Me".........hmmm
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Yeah she was great last night! Let's see how she is tonight!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down