MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!!

4 posters

Go down

Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! Empty Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:31 pm

OK guys, after I posted this article in "News" last week I felt sick even doing that. I cannot tell you how much I loathe the existence of this Murray. Being in the medical profession and having worked with some of the most talented, ethical and compassionate people in the field, it is beyond all imagination that this maniac ever held a MD license anywhere in the world!

Those of you who know me are aware of the coverage I posted on the other site. I have all of that and will sometime soon post it all here in the CM trial forum-it is not easy to think about doing that as it brings it all back and that is not something I look forward to doing but it needs to be here and will be.

Meanwhile I invite your thoughts and feelings to be shared here. Vent - reflect whatever you want to do. We can hold each other up Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! 3897828759 and each others hands while this news settles into our minds.

Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! 3480612478 MJ We L.O.V.E. YOU!! Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! Empty Re: Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!!

Post by midangerous Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:21 am

I'd like to share what I went through in the trial, the very first day was very hard for me to bare. So much information was just thrown at me like the autopsy photos which I hated seeing, and hearing others things that I'd rather not mention. I couldn't believe that a doctor would act in this way. It hurt me a lot to know that Michael had trusted this so-called doctor with his life and only to be betrayed. I wanted answers, and as the trial came to an end, I had finally felt closure. I hope everyone else including MJ's children has closure too. That's all I have to say on this subject, I hope that Michael is now finally at peace.

Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! 744548625 Never Forget
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! Empty Re: Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!!

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:37 pm

This is just a clown nutcase No adding insult to injury! I cannot believe there is a publisher out there willing to take the backlash from MJ fans (if they took this murderer's transcript and published it). Honestly if he can't (so far seems he can't) find a book publisher then that would be indication IMO that the book pub companies know it is a lose/lose-nobody will buy the trash and they will make NO money! Go to where it burns eternally Murray-you are over-go away! Murray writing this "tell all" book about MJ - ughh STOP!! 1414187595
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by love.u.michael Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

I read somewhere else that Katherine Jackson had the right to oppose this kind of activity of Murray shortly after the end of the trial, but she didn’t sign the document. I hardly understand her. Mad
love.u.michael
love.u.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down