MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread

+3
Athena510
WeAreTheWorld.
Admin
7 posters

Go down

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread Empty All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread

Post by Admin Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:05 pm

First I have to say sorry for this thread because it is where I plan to post these stories and I will likely have disparaging remarks-just a heads up OK? Cool

BUT I cannot take these people you know these jokers-the so called 'famous' the 'accomplished artists' and the 'OH NO THEY DIDN'T' everyday people who make the news somehow and all because of a poorly executed (and ridiculous looking) crotch grab, moonwalk - you know what I mean. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, if you appreciate all these people doing this, this may not be the thread for you, I personally have a hard time when people think they are becoming the 'next' KOP All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread 1851779145 (NO NO they ARE NOT-Bieberboy, Usher, and the rest of the wanna be's) and the others who are not able to rise to the level of expertise simply because they have not invested their entire lives to the artform and should frankly get this through their heads. All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread 960443002 Let it GO! Dance have fun - JUST no pretending you have MJ moves-YOU DON'T! So stop it!!

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread 3947476145
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread Empty Re: All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Here- I have one for the 'Oh No They Didn't' category:

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin': Cheryl Cole grabs her crotch onstage as she imitates the King of Pop in energetic routine
By JOEL COOPER
PUBLISHED: 05:35 EST, 25 September 2012 | UPDATED: 06:23 EST, 25 September 2012

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and it appears as if Cheryl Cole was certainly looking to put on a tribute to the late Michael Jackson during her performance on Monday night.

The singer appeared to grab her crotch - MJ's signature move - as she performed an energetic routine onstage.

The 29-year-old star was performing in Copenhagen, Denmark as part of the Danish Voice tour and struggled to perform all her moves in a downpour of unrelenting rain.

She refused to let the wet weather dampen her spirits though as she sang hits like Fight For This Love, Call My Name and Under The Sun.

The singer was joined by her boyfriend on stage - dancer Tre Holloway.

The 27-year-old has been getting closer to Cheryl recently, with her even introducing him to the Tweedy family at her brother Gary's birthday party.

Cheryl just can't seem to take the smile from her face lately, perhaps a sign that the singer is happy and in love.

She wore a thin pair of loose black trousers, which she teamed with skin-tight knee-length boots, boosting her petite figure.

Cheryl wore a cropped bronze satin top that showed off her washboard abs as she sang and danced for fans.

Her arms were kept covered in long black leather gloves to match her legs, as she fist-pumped in the air.

She kept her hair swept back into a chic ponytail as she had done earlier in the day when she arrived in Copenhagen.

Michael Jackson passed away in June 2009 at the age of 50 and is widely considered to be one of the all-time pop greats.

Back in March 2012, Cheryl’s manager will.i.am spoke of Michael Jackson’s curiosity about the Geordie star before he died.

He told The People: ‘I told Michael Cheryl was the hottest thing in the UK and he was keen to meet her.’

The Black Eyed Peas frontman added: ‘I was gonna write them a song.’

Cheryl tweeted after her performance, joking about the poor weather that soaked the crowd.

She said: ‘Thank you Demark for an amazing welcome ! Ps.. You take the record #wettestshowofmycareer lol ..’

Cheryl added: ‘Ps.. Apologies for any missed choreography ! It was that or sing it on my *** hahaha..’

Source link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread Empty Re: All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread

Post by Athena510 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 pm

There will never, ever be another MJ.

Athena510

Back to top Go down

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread Empty Beiber loses his lunch at debut of his new ?show?

Post by Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 pm

OK - this is just too funny - sorry but it is:

"Justin Bieber throws up during 'Believe' tour concert debut"

link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems he was on a 'cherry picker' and grabbing his crotch - then he barfed (LMAO)

Wonder if that is a message?

How about this-KNOCK IT OFF LITTLE BOY! You are not nor will you ever be MJ - ever like MJ - even close to performing at MJ's level of perfection so STOP the copycat crap-get your own style and try again! Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:49 pm

I just hope Bieber uses his own talent. My niece is crazy about him! lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread Empty Alex Cuba, Here we go again! Canada's first Latin Grammy winner, blurs borders on new disc .

Post by Admin Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:46 pm

And yes-here is another one-go figure! This is an excerpt from the article which is sourced below.

Alex Cuba, Canada's first Latin Grammy winner, blurs borders on new disc .

03 October 2012 Nick Patch, The Canadian Press

"I want to expand and live in a world without borders, and music should not be boxed for a specific kind of people," said Cuba, who has also been nominated for a "regular" Grammy.

"(This album) is a take on musical freedom. It's (about) being yourself and not looking at the market, or what the market's doing now."

And to hear Cuba tell it, living in Canada has been a crucial part of developing that creative freedom.

He first immigrated to Victoria back in 1999, eventually moving his family — he's married with three kids, aged five to 15 — much farther north to Smithers, B.C., where his wife is from.

Back home, he had been a bass player playing primarily jazz or traditional Cuban music. But in Canada, "something came of me," he says.

"I feel that I was able to put myself together in this country," he said. "I started creating this music that I believe in entirely."

Cuba dedicated his new album to Billy Bryans, the Toronto-based Parachute Club co-founder and influential world music promoter who died of cancer in April.

Bryans was a close friend of Cuba's and one of the first Canadians to enthusiastically welcome him to the local music industry. He was one of the first people Cuba would call when in need of judicious advice — for instance, when Cuba decided he wanted to record a Spanish cover of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean," and Bryans told him candidly that it would either be incredibly successful or "incredibly embarrassing." Shocked

(Cuba has yet to record that cover)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 pm

OK so you guys know me-this kid makes me wanna scream-and not in awe OK? I was perusing my newsies for MJ tidbits and as you must all know this little copycat w/o ability is ALWAYS in MJ news feeds -why? - well look here at this one now:

Excerpts from story (which is written by what appears to be a not crazed B fan lol):

[This references claims that the kid barely sings ‘live’ – because he lip syncs and then when he attempts to sings over auto-tuned tracks]

Bieber did, however, make more of an attempt to sing a cappella — or with just an acoustic guitar — as on Be Alright or Fall, which he performed above the crowd in the basket of a moving cherrypicker. He then revealed what might be the source of his squeaks – he’s fighting off a cold. “I got the sniffles,” he said. “You guys give me the energy I need to be on stage.” No

Then again, subtlety isn’t in the vocabulary of most pop stars, especially one who tends to model himself after the late King of Pop. Almost nothing but Michael Jackson tunes were played before the start of the show, and during his set, Bieber paid homage to his hero by moonwalking, hovering his hand near his crotch, and wearing a shiny glove (on each hand). Rolling Eyes

*OK it is nauseating – so enough out of me on this for today
There is ONLY 1 magnificent Michael!! STOP little boy copycat!! All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread 1414187595

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread 3906354512

Check out the 'crown' this little twerp has tatted on his weak little caved in chest:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Here this copybrat goes again!

Here is an excerpt (all I could stomach):

Justin Bieber Grabs Crotch On Stage & Moonwalks Like Michael Jackson
by Christopher Rogers

December 10, 2012

The Prince Of Pop grabbed his crotch and tried out some Michael Jackson dance moves at Tampa’s Jingle Ball concert on Dec. 9. Watch the video!

Oprah Winfrey compared Justin Bieber’s audience to Michael Jackson’s, and now, the teen star is hoping to ignite more comparisons by acting out some of the King Of Pop’s most infamous moves in Tampa, Florida on Dec. 9.

Justin stood out by wearing a flaming red shirt over a completely white outfit and accessorized with some gold chains.

During his concert, Justin grabbed his crotch area as Michael used to do. He also shuffled his feet across the stage, mimicking MJ’s infamous moonwalk!

Oprah Compares Justin To Michael Jackson

(Like i said - such a fake that kid is!)

The picture below is ridiculous!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread Empty Why Justin Bieber is no Michael Jackson

Post by Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

"Why Justin Bieber is no Michael Jackson"
by Anders Christian Madsen

"By the time this story goes live, Oprah Winfrey will have sent her interview with Justin Bieber around the world within 24 hours. It's a promotion tactic, which has allowed the media mogul to call the interview `the biggest thing she's done since Michael Jackson', referring to her 1993 interview with the most famous man who ever lived. They're big words - especially in a world that's still coming to terms with Michael's death - and I hope Oprah is feeling the gravity of their aftertaste as much as I am."

"Justin Bieber is a brilliant phenomenon, an amazing performer, and possibly the most angelic face in entertainment. But as big as Michael Jackson he is not. In the interview, Oprah tells Justin that there has never been a star as big as him, because he is the first star outcome of social media. And it's for the exact same reason I beg to differ. Stars whose fame is generated by social media are by default stripped of everything that's mythical and mysterious, simply because they're too accessible."

"The best point in case was Oprah's actual interview with Justin. It was boring, bland and trivial. Give me Justin on stage any day, but you can keep your televised one-hour glimpse into his teenage mind to yourself. Around the part about Selena Gomez, even Oprah seemed a little bored. Those of us who remember - and often revisit - her interview with Michael know that every second of that hour and a half has you on the edge of your seat."

" "I don't think I missed out on my childhood," a calm Justin told Oprah. And maybe that's part of the reason he'll never be as mythical as Michael: because he hasn't been through the same life-changing ordeals that made Michael's mind and private life as intricate as his work. When Oprah interviewed Michael, she was clearly in awe. She was cautious, even nervous. With Justin, she was so comfortable she was giving him life advice and sharing his chips."

"For decades, Oprah managed to remain a mystery as far as her private life was concerned, even though people had daily access to her on TV. But with modern times came modern measures and even Oprah succumbed to a reality TV show, which might have been about her production company, but which revealed enough about her private life to take what little mystery was left out of the picture."

"Michael passed away before he was properly faced with the question of how to relate to such things when your name is Michael Jackson, leaving the social media crown solely to Justin Bieber. But don't say there'll ever be an interview as big as Oprah's 1993 interview with Michael Jackson again. The internet has made celebrities too accessible for the world to ever breed a star as interesting and famous as Michael."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:13 pm

So I hear on my news today-Beiber again getting 'dainty sick' on stage, he faints (not vomits like another show) then at the diva treatment center (hospital for 20 mins) he tweets a pix out of himself with the sheet pulled way down to his thighs-his puny chest and tidy whities showing. EWWW That boy needs to really get a new PR rep - a good talking to from someone with a brain and some morals and get the heck offstage-and find some real and knock off the FAKE!! Rolling Eyes

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:02 pm

AMEN ADMIN i agree!!!!!!!! don't forget ne-yo he coppies michael's every move i've seen him preform a few times, it makes me SICK!!! especially when ppl ruin a good song done by Michael!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 pm

I couldn't disagree more about Ne-Yo, he is 1 of the many artists who pay homage and shows deep respect for Michael. He doesn't say anything like Beiber or do things like him or Usher who I would say is another who needs to give it a rest!

In fact when Ne-Yo was at the NYC Pepsi Bad 25 launch which was streamed live online he said a few very sweet and very touching things about MJ. You sould take a look at the thread I wrote and you will see and I am sure change your mind about him.

Again, IMO Usher is nauseating the way he tries to copy MJ, among many others including Jermaine Jackson during this Unity tour - enough already with that! uggh!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 am

oh ok i didn't know the closeness of ne-yo and michael if i would have know that then i wouldn't have said that usher IS nauseating (i don't pay attention to the now artists verry much, only michael) but thanks for the ne-yo info didn't know that. and erms needs to give it a rest he needs to be who he is and except it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Beiber spit on a neighbor? Took a monkey on a plane and is facing charges? Picture with monkey as he is kissing it?

Why is this little reprobate still even in the news? Who cares-he can't dance, he can't sing-he does everything possible to copy cat MJ-Is wearing ridiculous parachute pants (with spandex) copying MC Hammer (except for the stupid stretchy fabric)-none of it works! Rolling Eyes

Oh and Joy Behar-STHU!! (She said "next Beiber will be moonwalking" after the news about the Beiber facing charges and kissing monkey story was discussed on The View) She is leaving that show-can't be soon enough for me!! BYE LOSER!! All of the OMG STOP IT PERFORMERS Attempting to move and sing like MJ Thread 2672159185

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm

i agree completly @admin ur so right bieber needs so CUT IT OUT!!! he ain't evah gonna be MJ! but michael is his inspireation but he don't need to be copy cat-ing him!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Usher is ok, but justin beiber can GTFO

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down