MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!!

2 posters

Go down

GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!! Empty GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!!

Post by ljmissmj Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 am

I have been anticipating the delivery of my BAD 25 deluxe set since I ordered it last week. My day at work didn't start off so well cause I have this let's just say horrible person that I support. I had stepped away from my desk and when I came back the envelope was right there. I wanted to scream but I held it in. I opened the envelope and there it was all shiny and black in it's plastic wrap. I turned the box over and started to giggle. Then I put the box to the side and tried to ignore it, but I couldn't - I held out as long as I could then I removed the plastic wrap and opened my new found treasure. I picked up one booklet and immediately tears came to my eyes and my hand started to shake. UGH...Those pictures are so wonderful. I know it seems weird but I am equally overjoyed and a bit sad at the same time. I know what my weekend is going to be like, I will have a private party of two, Me and Michael Jackson starting tonight, I plan on playing as many of Michael's CD's and DVD's as possible, then the finale of my Michael BAD 25 evening will be BAD concert at Wembley Stadium.

Now I am anxiously waiting for 5:00 pm, so now I'm going to focus on my work if I can, but somehow it's gonna be tough to concentrate, with Michael a few inches away. Be still my heart.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!! Empty Re: GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!!

Post by Admin Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:06 pm

OMG you GOT IT!!!! Just in time for the weekend! I am so happy for you and I totally am right there with you in the glad/sad world-it will always be that way for me and I am still trying to cope with the moments when I am overtaken and a heap on the floor - then I will suffer through that and get up - throw on dancing MJ and get the moves going to chase those blues away once again!

Have a lot of Michaeling fun (and stock up on the tissues and chocolate-my way to deal with it all) Razz

GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!! 691570954 GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!! 1334227947 GOT MY BAD 25 THIS MORNING!!! 691570954
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down