MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

3 posters

Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Empty MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Post by ljmissmj Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Happy one-year anniversary to Michael Jackson's IMMORTAL! by Cirque du Soliel The show premiered Oct. 2/11 in Montreal. Congrats to the whole cast & crew on a great year!

Yes, it's a fabulous show, I love it! Not to mention the Immortal CD as well. Can't wait to see the permanent installation show in May 2013 at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas! I believe the show is touring Europe now.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Post by Admin Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:36 pm

I can't believe it is only 1 year! It seems a lot longer somehow that this has been touring. Of course it seems longer ago that the CM trial took place and it has been 1 year - in fact it was what we all were going through at this same time last year-remember?

Congrats to the show! I do know the show makes somewhere around 2 million or so per night! I have a lot of MJI info from the start - I'll dig it up and since it is a year now-I guess I can put it as a forum in the music category and we can keep all of that in it's own place!

Thanks for posting! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON IMMORTAL - 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Post by midangerous Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm

I'm really enjoying the Immortal CD! Hard to believe it's been a year already.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down