MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson inspires French Designer's 2013 Spring Collection! YAY!

Go down

Michael Jackson inspires French Designer's 2013 Spring Collection! YAY! Empty Michael Jackson inspires French Designer's 2013 Spring Collection! YAY!

Post by ljmissmj Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Not only is our Michael a trendsetter and forerunner in the entertainment world, our hero is was and forever will be one of the most stylish men in History! His style will influence and inspire future generations - you can bet your booty on that one! Well at least according to me (hee hee). What I admire most about Michael and his wardrobe is he made whatever he wore, even a pair of jeans a fashion statement. There's something special about the way Mr. Jackson wears his close, even his posture the way he stood, the way he moved, the man is BAD the man is DANGEROUS! the way he moves in his clothes - very confident, dare I say- sexy - yes I dared! Michael wore the clothes, the clothes never wore Michael. So elegant. Sometimes, he looked like a fairy tale prince and at other instances he looked like a debonnaire gentleman of leisure, even royalty! well he is a King after all (shamon!). Even his hair is a fashion statement, come on, NO man could ever wear a braid so lovely as our Michael.. or red leather pants for that matter...grooowwwlll. Sorry, got carried away BOTDF, sigh. Anywho, I saw this link on Twitter, my new habit-hee hee, and wanted to share it with you too. Whether it's fashion or music, all these creative elements that Michael embraces will keep his legacy growing and inspiring not only we solid fans but future generations of fans to come.

The designer is Jean Paul Gaultier - whose designs at times can be a little "off the wall" as it were, but here they aren't because Michael is his inspiration - alright I'm a little one sided- geesh! They aren't a direct copy of Michael's thriller era but a nice subtle reminder of the KOP's Thrilling style! Now I could be wrong but I think this designer is the same one that created Madonna's cone shaped bra.

Is it obvious that I truly love all things Michael Jackson? Oh just wondering but if you're here I know you do too hee hee hee, OW!

"smooches MJ fam"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down