MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day in HIStory" October 7, 2005~ MJ Begins Working On "From The Bottom Of My Heart"

4 posters

Go down

"This Day in HIStory" October 7, 2005~ MJ Begins Working On "From The Bottom Of My Heart" Empty "This Day in HIStory" October 7, 2005~ MJ Begins Working On "From The Bottom Of My Heart"

Post by MJ Mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On October 7, 2005 MJ began working on a song to help the victims of hurricane Katrina called "From The Bottom Of My Heart" at "The Power House Studios".

Jaimie E. Gusman
9/7/2005
Michael Jackson is writing a song for the hurricane Katrina victims, and has invited other artists to sing with him in this upcoming single.
Pop icon Michael Jackson, 47, has written a song for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. His spokeswoman Raymone Bain said on Tuesday that he hopes to record the song with other top artists and release it as a charity single.

Jackson, who previously raised more than $60 million for African famine relief with a campaign built around his anthem "We Are the World," was moved by the images of destruction that he saw on television, publicist Raymone Bain said.

Jackson said in a written statement, "It pains me to watch the human suffering taking place in the Gulf region of my country. My heart and prayers go out to every individual who has had to endure the pain and suffering caused by this tragedy."

He also added that he will be "reaching out to others within the music industry to join me in helping bring relief and hope to these resilient people who have lost everything."

Bain said Jackson that the song has been tentatively titled, "From the Bottom of My Heart," and he planned to record it within two weeks after enlisting other top performers.

"In the next 24 hours he will be personally reaching out to all of the artists to ask them to join him in this project," Bain said, adding that none of the artists could be named yet.

The "King of Pop" left his Neverland Valley Ranch in California for Bahrain after his acquittal on child molestation charges in June. Bain said he would return to the United States to work on the new single.

Source link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" October 7, 2005~ MJ Begins Working On "From The Bottom Of My Heart" Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" October 7, 2005~ MJ Begins Working On "From The Bottom Of My Heart"

Post by midangerous Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:12 am

Bless his heart.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" October 7, 2005~ MJ Begins Working On "From The Bottom Of My Heart" Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" October 7, 2005~ MJ Begins Working On "From The Bottom Of My Heart"

Post by MJ Mod Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:33 pm

10/7 TDIH
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:50 pm

OH Michael how sweet.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:39 pm

MJ always put everyone else first. Nobody as giving has done as much for humanity.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 pm

he did admin. another of the many reasons i love him so much
can i find the song somewhere like youtube?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down