MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael

3 posters

Go down

Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael Empty Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Hello - Don't know if any have heard this yet, but this is Siedah Garret's new tribute song to Michael Jackson. The title is very fitting it's called "Keep on Loving You", and we won't ever stop. We WILL keep on Loving our Michael! In case you've been living on another planet for past 25 years and don't know who Ms. Garret is, well she's the woman that accompanies our Michael on the lovely and recently remastered I just can't Stop Loving You.

Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael Empty Re: Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:53 pm

I didn't know she did a tribute song for MJ-interesting

Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael 246948820
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael Empty Re: Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Take a listen, it's nice song and her voice is strong still. Siedah - as far as I've read has never said anything against or negative about her time with Michael. She has always been very positive - really she doesn't talk about Michael to the media very much. I remember she said that she and Michael got along well because she was natural around him. She said she regrets not doing the entire BAD concerts, and it was her fault, because she said after their hit "I just cant stop loving you" - outsiders and , "industry" people got in her ear and said she should go on her own and she shouldn't tour with him. She could make it without him.

Unfortunately, she said,she listened.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Aaaaw so sweet! Singer songwriter Siedah Garret of IJDSLU - new tribute song to Michael 744548625
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down