MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael's children with Latoya at drink launch party????

4 posters

Go down

Michael's children  with Latoya at drink launch party???? Empty Michael's children with Latoya at drink launch party????

Post by ljmissmj Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This really bothers me. Ginseng is not for children's consumption. It's not the best herb in the world either to use or even drink on a regular basis. Back in the 70's ginseng was a popular herb to take from anything from colds to increase in energy. It was thought to have all these beneficial health residuals. But recent studies have found it isn't what it's all cracked up to be and should be taken in moderation. Don't take it if you have high blood pressure for sure.

I make it a point not to speak on Michael's family. However, this is a bit much. In my opinion the children at times look so uncomfortable. See to me this is the thing, say what you want about Joe Jackson, but the Jackson 5 were coached and trained on how to handle the press, etc. Those five young men were groomed for stardom. Even though Michael didn't like it so much, he was the consummate professional at all times, he was coached. I wonder, are Michael's children even being taught or groomed on how to handle this media frenzy whenever they appear or are they being thrust out in the public eye like fresh meat. The children are basically famous because of their Dad, Michael. They are just kids, let them be for now. Let them grow into the limelight. And if Latoya's doing this why did she feel it necessary to bring the children, is it ftoo use on her reality show. I hope not. I was in Gary (for MJ's birthday) when the children were there with Latoya and yes, they love her and she them I saw how they interacted with each other and there were NO cameras, just me being nosey (smile). My sincerest wish is for Latoya out of respect for her dear brother Michael, I hope Latoya is doing this for the right reasons. But right now I am perplexed. Their isn't a better product to endorse than this?? Maybe she felt the children needed to go out and have fun, but Blanket doesn't look like he's having much fun at all.

I cannot speak for Michael, nor his family, but I hope history does not repeat itself. Michael was robbed of his childhood, I hope Michael's children will be allowed to have there childhood to experience all that life has to give before the fame of their father makes them easy targets. Going to Gary Indiana to celebrate their dad's birthday is one thing and something they wanted to do for their dad, but this endorsement of a soft drink?? Really? To me it's kind of corny to say the least. I know I will not be buying the product..
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Michael's children  with Latoya at drink launch party???? Empty Re: Michael's children with Latoya at drink launch party????

Post by midangerous Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:24 pm

It looks like the two older kids just liked to be with their aunt Latoya. Blanket looked pretty shy though. I liked it when they went to Gary, Indiana, but I think they are exploited here.

Last edited by midangerous on Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael's children  with Latoya at drink launch party???? Empty Re: Michael's children with Latoya at drink launch party????

Post by Admin Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Honestly, is this really necessary? I see it as purely shameful taking advantage of the MJ3! It hurts my heart to see little young Blanket looking so uncomfortable and it po's me seeing how Latoya seemingly ignores him in that YT video-she is listening to the paparazzi yelling instructions ie: "look left Latoya" smh and "hey Paris you look amazing" ughh No

I agree with you Les about the actual drink and what is contained as the ingredient-no children should be drinking it let alone hawking it for the users selling it!

This is just smacking of the Howard Mann and KJ gig when they were marching the MJ3 in front of the press (supposedly) endorsing that crapsite user liars HTWF fakes! Suspect
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by love.u.michael Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 am

It was not very pleasant for me to watch three children who didn't look comfortable and not eager to be there. I’m annoyed imagining many people, fans and non-fans, who might tell lots of irresponsible things towards them on this occasion again. I’m concerned because I read on other forums people criticizing especially Paris for almost everything she was doing these days. Three children are trying to live their new life without their beloved father in a positive way with great courage. Why should they are criticized and blamed instead of being admired and supported? If there is someone to blame, it would be their family members who, probably too preoccupied trying to get money at any time as usual, don’t seem to take care of them in a right way drawn by Michael. To be honest I worry about their future.
love.u.michael
love.u.michael

Back to top Go down

Michael's children  with Latoya at drink launch party???? Empty Paris Jackson's advice to other famous children

Post by Admin Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Here is more on this:

Paris Jackson's advice to other famous children

Michael Jackson's children made a rare public appearance together last night at the launch party for the new Mr. Pink Ginseng Drink. ET caught up with Paris and Prince Michael to find out their current happenings and what brought them out to the event. "To promote healthiness, actually, because it's a very healthy energy drink," Prince Michael, Jackson's eldest child, said jovially when asked why he and his siblings were at the event. "It's for a good cause, so that's why. And I like it."

See video on website link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This shows the immaturity of Prince-bless his heart-saying it was for a 'good cause' (no PM-not a good cause-this isn't a charity) It is blatant exploitation IMO - The MJ3 will be grown up soon and hopefully will know what is the difference and know when to allow sharks near them to make their money by using these kids to promote their greedy enterprises! Crying or Very sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by love.u.michael Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Why family members do not prevent them to be exploited?? Instead of doing that, they seem to encourage it. I hope with all my heart that three children do not follow Jackson Family tradition: seek the money above of all.
No, I don’t think they would do, because they would not forget how their father was, what he taught them. No, Prince and Paris will never forget. But the sad fact is that they get consistently bad influences from the people around ... from 'all' people around, not just a few ... and that is awful Crying or Very sad

Admin wrote:
This shows the immaturity of Prince-bless his heart-saying it was for a 'good cause' (no PM-not a good cause-this isn't a charity) It is blatant exploitation IMO - The MJ3 will be grown up soon and hopefully will know what is the difference and know when to allow sharks near them to make their money by using these kids to promote their greedy enterprises! Crying or Very sad

Yes, we can say immaturity, but if someone learned him like that, saying this is a good cause because it's a healthy drink etc? Crying or Very sad
Michael's children  with Latoya at drink launch party???? 1334227947
love.u.michael
love.u.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down