MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

+8
MoonwalkingAngel
ljmissmj
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
May Michael Jackson
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 Empty If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have a habit that I do everyday. I talk to Michael - not always out loud - although there are those who would dispute this - but more through my heart. I also write a lot, those who know me in the MJ fan~mily know this about me and have also shared their "conversations" with MJ. I wanted to start a thread where we all can do this here. It is very cathartic and the support you receive from others who feel so much the same is priceless. I will come here from time to time when I have my words for Michael and share it.

I just have a simple thought today: Michael, my love is yours forever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 Empty Re: If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 pm

There's that saying : Out of sight, out of mind but in this case Michael it's 'You are always in sight with me at home and every place I go, you are with me, I carry your pictures in my purse and you are around my house adorning walls. So you are 'never' out of sight therefore you are forever in my mind.

You are so adored Michael, I love you to ends of the earth fella If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 744714710 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 1872607463 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 2848523593
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 Empty Re: If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:09 pm

What lovely sentiments!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm

@MJJPureSoul, that was beautiful!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

@MJJPureSoul that was so sweet i think i might start doing that i have a pic of the thriller album cover printed out on a piece of papper that i might fold up and put in my purse (i have a small purse lol)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 pm

I think I might just resize a good picture of MJ and stick it in my wallet. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:50 pm

I will ask him first and foremost has he met my baby boy and my mom yet?

Tell them I love and miss them from the bottom of my heart,

I miss you more and more every day.

with all the terror that's going on now in the world it need you now more than ever, all them innocent children that were murdered in cold blood, and last week Someone Else (2 monsters I'm not mentioning their names) just killed an 8 year old boy that's 21 and more, more Instant Child Angels sent for you to nurture and love.

I think God needed an Angel to take care of all the children. And my baby Boy is one of them RIP to all I LOVE YOU ALL

Oh And P.S Michael can you give them a kiss and hug for me please?

This is what your children are doing in your honor Michael

Michael Jackson's children busy restoring their dad's beloved Neverland Ranch home
Four years ago, King of Pop's 3,000-acre site lay in ruins, but his kids put estate well on the road to recovery
By Chris White / COLEMAN-RAYNER
Sunday, April 21, 2013, 1:36 AM

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is looking better after his children began restoring the infamous 3,000-acre estate near Santa Barbara.

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. — Four years ago, Neverland lay in ruins after Michael Jackson’s death. The fair rides were rusting away, the staff had been dismissed and the grounds were abandoned.

But thanks to the efforts of Michael Jackson’s children, the 3,000-acre site is well on the road to recovery.

Michael Jackson with then-wife Lisa Marie Presley and kids at ranch in 1995.

PHOTOS: INSIDE MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEVERLAND RANCH

According to sources close to the estate in Los Olivos, Calif., the family has taken little interest in Neverland and not one person has visited it since his death in 2009 — apart from Prince, 16, Paris, 15, and Blanket, 12.

Neverland has never looked better, says one source.

Paris spoke out last week about her heartbreaking visit to Neverland two years ago to find it in ruins, saying she is determined to rebuild Neverland to its former glory so that underprivileged children can enjoy it.

RELATED: PARIS JACKSON SAYS FAMOUS DAD WANTED KIDS TO HAVE 'NORMAL CHILDHOOD'

Estate is looking how it always should have, source said.

Pictures prove the children have won the battle of wills with the Jackson family.

At Neverland last week, household staff and security said that Jacko’s siblings or parents have never bothered to visit Neverland since his death. But they only had words of praise for the children, with one security guard saying: “Neverland has been completely revitalized. There’s a full set of staff and people in charge who care about the place.”

Michael's daughter Paris Jackson.

RELATED: MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDS SLATED TO TESTIFY AT TRIAL

The bright yellow flowers spelling Neverland have been restored next to the main house, but this time flowers shaped in a butterfly have been added to one bed. There’s also a new section in the gardens of an image of a boy in a moon, similar to Peter Pan — the favorite fairy-tale character of Michael Jackson and his children.

Aerial view of the grounds of the lush, 3,000-acre estate. The grassland is now mowed and irrigated daily.

The bustling fairground has been replaced with a tranquil “Zen garden.” The Ferris wheel, swings and other fairground rides have been removed, and expert horticulturists have replaced them with a calm seating area surrounded by lush topiary carved into animal shapes.

RELATED: JACKSON FAMILY SUING AEG LIVE FOR $40 BILLION: REPORT

Neverland Ranch in 1995.

Red tail kites, brown eagles and turkey buzzards are nesting in the grounds and grassland, which are irrigated and mowed daily. The fountains and pool has been filled with water again.

“Neverland has never looked better,” said a source. “More staff have been employed — they’ve got full-time gardeners, household staff, proper security and people are now looking after the house like it should have always been when Michael was alive.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RIP I LOVE YOU

mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 am

MICHAEL, THANKS FOR TEACHING ME EVERYTHING THAT IS IMPORTANT IN LIFE. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE... If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 246948820
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:48 pm

everything i will be saying to michael is going in a card that i will hopefuly be sending to HT the words will come from my heart!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 pm

We all have such beautiful sentiments ladies and all direct from our broken hearts. I'm sure Michael would be in tears if he had to read our messages here. Tears of love that is If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 2977806385 Thanks for liking the idea of carrying a pic of him in our purse/wallets, yes, I've done this actually way back since the early 90's and it's surprising how many shop keepers do comment. Nice comments too thank goodness If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 21926744 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 4229425672 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 3998962363
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri May 10, 2013 2:00 pm

I MISS AND LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER (if that's possible) RIP dearest heart...(((hugs))
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun May 19, 2013 11:50 am

I also really love the idea of carrying pix of Michael around everywhere with you. On my keychain I have one of those pix frame type things, kinda hard to explain exactly what they are, it's just like a small pix frame that you can put any picture you want into. I have a pix of MJ from YANA in it where he has those angel wings and I always carry it around with me wherever I go.

Michael, I can't believe it's been nearly four years since you left this planet. We all miss you here more than words and love you always and more every day! If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 3480612478
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun May 19, 2013 3:33 pm

That sounds like a nice idea WATW to have him on your keychain, I have a picture him with one of his cute smiles in my wallet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat May 25, 2013 1:28 am

It's exactly one month until 6/25. Michael we all love and miss you and try our best every day to preserve and protect your amazing legacy!

If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 1478731200
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 pm

I would say:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri May 31, 2013 1:13 pm

gosh - i was looking at a few tribute videos to Michael and I was doing well but now ugh.. to never see Michael walk on a stage, to never see him dance again, or wave again, or see him with his children as grown ups.. too much to comprehend.. and to never see Michael's beautiful smile but only in pictures.... June 25th is almost here. will this pain ever go away. ..omg why did he have to die.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 am

Love you Michael. I've been sitting here with 'Butterflies' on loop for almost an hour, the song that I remember hearing as a little girl in my dad's car, I believe we were going to the park, and it was that day that I began to love and appreciate the magic that is Michael Jackson. Since that day, my love for you has grown exponentially and will continue to grow forever.

It's so hard to fathom that it'll be 4 years this month. I can't think about it without choking up. It almost seems as if it gets harder every year, as if the realization sets in more each year. Four years ago I never thought it could be so hard to deal with this. We all love you Michael always and are the ones who will tirelessly work to preserve and protect your legacy.

"All I gotta say is that I must be dreaming, can't be real. You're not here with me, still I can feel you near me."

I love you MOST Michael, always and forever. If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 3480612478

If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 744714710If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 3260566286If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 744714710
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:33 pm

michael i can't seem to stop crying i played man in the mirror and was staring at my wallpaper for my phone and just started crying! Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:41 pm

IJCSLYMJ: If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 3480612478

We all do the same thing hon-You are not alone If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 101009747

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:59 pm

thanks Admin! hugs
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:56 pm

You are the worlds greatest influence on me Michael, you have tought me a million things in life and I'm still learning from you. My love for you is eternal, sweet sunshine and I know you are around us all who adore you to the ends of the earth. If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 817141282 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 817141282 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 817141282 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 3256681198 If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 2848523593
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:09 am

'Cause you, you mean the world to me
Oh, I know, I know
I've found, I've found in you
MY ENDLESS LOVE..........R.I.P. Michael
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:49 pm

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:34 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:08 pm

SadSadSad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:27 pm

I would tell him he is my hero and my inspiration.If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 1594344529
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:53 pm

i feel as if someone were to poke me or look at me the wrong way, I'd break down and cry.  I feel like my emotions are right there at the brink.. I'll be at work tomorrow, and I pray that I will be able to make it thru the day. I already know 12 am EST is going to be bad.
Rest In Peace dear Michael.  Please watch over your friend Nelson Manela.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonwalkingAngel Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

ljmissmj wrote:i feel as if someone were to poke me or look at me the wrong way, I'd break down and cry.  I feel like my emotions are right there at the brink.. I'll be at work tomorrow, and I pray that I will be able to make it thru the day. I already know 12 am EST is going to be bad.
Rest In Peace dear Michael.  Please watch over your friend Nelson Manela.

I feel the exact same way. Like anything can set me off and make me cry. I miss him so much..even more because of tomorrow..
MoonwalkingAngel
MoonwalkingAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:16 pm

mikey come back please!!!!! i'm begging you~~!!!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:32 am

I miss you so much. I'm still so torn up from the 25th and it isn't getting any better. Love you forever Michael If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 2 3480612478

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Dear Michael. You have been on my mind almost non-stop for the past few days, I mean like every second I'm thinking of you. What's going on? But today is the worse of it, I am so sad today. I've been in tears on and off for the past two hours and I can't stop and I'm at work no less ugh. Thank goodness it's almost time go go home. Michael I was reading Kenny Ortega's testimony today..I am so sad that this happened Michael. I know you want me to move on and not be sad but for some reason it's very hard today - maybe something else is going on in the Universe and I'm taking it in or maybe it's you - I don't know anymore. - I feel like today is June 25th. Your birthday is coming up very soon there's a part of me that will celebrate your birth - I know it will hit me on that day that you aren't here physically to hold your babies. But I know you are with them and your Mother, Michael, and you are with us too at least I like to think you are not far from us  ...I'm gonna keep the faith MJ - this too shall pass - I love and miss you so much today, tomorrow and forever.. RIP.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next