MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

+8
MoonwalkingAngel
ljmissmj
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
May Michael Jackson
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 Empty If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have a habit that I do everyday. I talk to Michael - not always out loud - although there are those who would dispute this - but more through my heart. I also write a lot, those who know me in the MJ fan~mily know this about me and have also shared their "conversations" with MJ. I wanted to start a thread where we all can do this here. It is very cathartic and the support you receive from others who feel so much the same is priceless. I will come here from time to time when I have my words for Michael and share it.

I just have a simple thought today: Michael, my love is yours forever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 Empty Re: If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:13 pm

(HUG) ljmissmj
Michael, thank you for being the friend i never had i love you with all my heart and more! i'm feeling sad today too idk why?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 Empty Re: If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by ljmissmj Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Today was a tough day. I cried allot today. Been thinking about you heavy for the past few days. Today was a June 25th day. I read Kenny Ortega's testimony this afternoon and all I could think is nothing is adding up. Your birthday is fast approaching and that sets off even more emotions. On my way home I stopped to get some food. As I sat down the server said - wow u alright u look so down today. Before I could respond PYT starts to play and my eyes tear, but not from sadness. Thanks Michael
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:16 pm

You have left a huge void in the world, Michael. It's meaningless and the music industry means nothing. No one can sing like you, no one can dance like you, no one can entertain like you, no one can care like you, no one can LOVE like you. You are irreplaceable.......... You will NEVER be forgotten. talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 3480612478 talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 3480612478 talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 3480612478 talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 3480612478 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:20 am

I don't know what I'd say .... There'd would be so much going through my head that if I were given the chance to talk to him, I would probably be struck speechless at first. I think it'd be my instinct to tell him that he means more to me than even I ever knew or thought. And that it's because of the pain and struggles he went throught that I found the strength to pull through the difficult times in my life in honor of him. I'd also reaffirm to him my belief in the purity of his heart, and that no matter the people who try to twist his caring nature for children into something sinister, I won't believe in those lies and accusations. If I could, I'd apologize to him for all the damage society has in hurting in him and say that everyone misses him very much, but to please be at peace...
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by JoMike Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:25 pm

I Love you Michael so much. You are the reason that I believe anything is possible if you put your heart to it, you made me know that if you could perservere and overcome the many trials and tribulations, I surely can too overcome the tribulations in my life...you are an everlasting part in my heart and you have taught me to appreciate the things most people take for granted.
You Are My Life. It gets harder and harder every day, but your liveliness, laughter, beautiful smile, courage and perfectionism makes it a bit bearable. You are pure MAGIC.
JoMike
JoMike

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Michael, things are kinda rough right now, i'm hurting a bit and u make me feel a lot better, you make it bearable. i saw what u went thru and compaired to that my problems seem like nothing. no human should have to suffer like you did
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:56 pm

People tell me it's 4 years get over it, I say, i don't have a time limit on how long i will cry, i don't have a time limit as too how long i will miss you, i don't have a time limit on how long my heart will ache when i see your lovely face or hear you speak, sing or laugh, there is no time limit on how long i will love Michael Jackson, on this point the clock has stopped ticking.. time will go on forever because i shall love you forever RIP most beautiful spirit of love... Michael Jackson
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 pm

miss and love you Michael. Rest in Peace.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 pm

YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:48 pm

i love you more than words could ever say. you are my life. when i'm down i put on your music and i feel better
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:00 pm

I love all the heartfelt sentiments here!

Michael you are my King and L.O.V.E. Forevermore!

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 2311704520 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi Mike! I was listening to the song "And we Danced" by (rapper) Macklemore and I heard this verse: "I will moonwalk to pluto In honor of Michael Jackson In heaven he'll be saying That man is tight at dancing RIP to the King Michael Jackson We learned it all from you"

I was like WOW what a great verse in your honor MJ.. just wanted to let you know we will NEVER FORGET.. LOVE YOU MOST sweetie, RIP!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:52 pm

YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME, MICHAEL. YOU CHANGED MY LIFE IN SO MANY WAYS... I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:34 am

Merry Christmas Michael! Missing you.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:00 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY SPECIAL ANGEL!!! talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... - Page 3 2314032827 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 am

Michael,

I've been working on singing this and have come a long way. Michael every time I sing this I dedicate it to you my love
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3