MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris

3 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris Empty Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris

Post by Admin Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Katherine Jackson Too Old To Handle Crazy Teenager Paris

October 19, 2012

Via Tale Tela: Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris' wild ways and has reportedly lashed out at the teen over her behaviour.

The family matriarch shares guardianship of her late son Michael Jackson's three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, but the 82-year-old has reportedly had enough of Paris' rebellious attitude. Paris, 14, recently chopped off her long tresses and is now rocking a short bob which she has also lightened to a honey brown.

However, her appearance at a red carpet event on October 11 was said to be the last straw for Katherine.

"Your father would be furious with you!" Katherine allegedly screamed at Paris according to the National Enquirer.

"Paris is growing up way too fast and Katherine is worried to death about her. She looked like a 24-year-old," the source continued.

"Katherine blew up and told Paris she was wearing too much makeup, her clothes were too tight and re­vealing, and that she’s hanging out with the wrong crowd."

"Katherine was so angry she was in tears. But Paris lashed back at her grandmother for being ‘old-fash­ioned’ and insisted that she’s not doing anything wrong."

Speaking of when Katherine saw Paris' new drastic hairdo, the source adds: "When Katherine saw the picture, she almost had a heart attack."

"Paris’ shenanigans are getting to be too much for Katherine. She’s too old to handle a crazy young teenage girl like that," the source adds.

Do you think Paris is going off the rails?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal note: This is an example of more opinion than fact from some of the statements made in this article-the reason I say this is because of the (BS) about the 'bob cut' which everyone knows was a wig Paris had worn. The reason I posted this is because of the quoted remarks (even though again, the quotes are not used correctly in a couple of the so-called statements)

I was interested in the one KJ said regarding MJ would not approve of Paris' behavior especially attending the Pink drink red carpet event (we'll see how true this story is in the future - I'm sure) I bet Paris is a little rebellious but I have a hard time believing she is disrespecting KJ-just my 2 cents on this. I don't like the MJ3 ever being exploited and IMO KJ is not 100% innocent of that - remember the Howard Mann nonsense?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris Empty Re: Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris

Post by midangerous Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:10 pm

I don't believe Paris would disrespect her grandmother, but I am concerned about her.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris Empty Re: Katherine Jackson is said to be struggling to cope with her granddaughter Paris

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:17 pm

IMO this is typical teenage stuff, my mom tells me things like "What are you wearing?" "Who are you talking to?" "You take all that makeup off right now" etc. all the time Mad
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down