MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts?

3 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts? Empty Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts?

Post by Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:01 pm

After posting in the 'MJ News & Updates' Forum about that British show 'X Factor' planning to use MJ in hologram on their TV amateur singers show - the idea of which I detest btw - and plan to contact the show ASAP and let them know how low I think they are going to get ratings! How dare they do this-MJ is not to be used to boost the paychecks of these greedy X Factor producers or anyone else who wants to exploit our KOP in such a disrespectful way IMO!

I thought I would put this out there for debate-what do you think? Do you want to see this happening?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts? Empty Re: Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts?

Post by Neverland 1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:26 am

I for one would absolutely love to see a hologram of Michael because it would make me feel like he's still with us...a mind game I know...nevertheless I will take him anyway that I can.
Neverland 1
Neverland 1

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts? Empty Re: Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts?

Post by Admin Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:56 pm

@Neverland 1: I can see how you would feel this way and I certainly respect your opinion on this-I for one just don't think I could manage my emotions if I saw a hologram. It just makes me sad not happy to think of seeing an imaginary electronically manufactured image that looks so lifelike and the 3D imagery is so amazing in holograms - It would just tear the wound of my grief wide open again-not to be so melodramatic-but it is still impossible for me to even contemplate going to CDS's Immortal shows. That might seem a bit overly sensitive however I have loved MJ for my entire life-I am the same age as Michael and his loss affects me everyday and I know for the rest of my life it always will

Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts? 744548625
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neverland 1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 pm

I can certainly see how a hologram could be hard to watch for many people and for all I know, it may affect me the same way if I were to see it. Right now I think it would make me feel better but who's to say how I would feel if it were right in front of me...I still think I would give it a try though-I could always leave if it's too much for me.
Neverland 1
Neverland 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:31 pm

@ Neverland 1: If you have the opportunity to see Michael as hologram be sure to let us know how it was - both as a show and from your perspective emotionally OK? Smile

BTW: It is great to see you here on the forum-did you see the category specially for NVRL? I have a lot of great content I am planning to post there in the future from my archives-stay tuned and please feel free to post anything there too! I have footage from aerial shots that are cool and many pictures as well as NVRL books info and lots of great articles and interviews!

Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts? 3260566286
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Neverland 1 Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 pm

If ever I get the opportunity to see a hologram of Michael, I will be sure to share my experience with you guys. I am also so glad about the NVRL thread !!
Neverland 1
Neverland 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I don't think I would be able to see MJ as a hologram either-idk-I would have to think about it-I kind of don't like the idea really

Michael Jackson 'hologram' Debate~What are your thoughts? 3906354512
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down