MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  Empty Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record

October 31, 2012

This past Saturday’s sold-out show at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen was not only the largest attendance for MJTIWT (at about 18,000), but also a record setting attendance number for ALL shows in Cirque du Soleil history!

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  12103110
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  Empty Re: Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record

Post by Bubbles2012 Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:40 pm

I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE BEING THERE FOR THIS MEMORABLE CONCERT FOR MICHAEL. I ONLY HOPE I CAN CATCH IT WHEN IT COMES BACK TO THE WEST COAST.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU MICHAEL!!!! <3,<3

Bubbles2012

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  Empty Re: Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:14 pm

I am looking forward to seeing them when they come to South America! Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Maja Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:14 pm

I am looking forward to seeing them in Berlin this Thursday:)
Maja
Maja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 pm

@Maja: Oh that is very exciting! Please let us know all about your experience after you have seen the show -and the venue in Berlin! What a beautiful place to see it! Michael loved Germany!

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  2547372463
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maja Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 pm

I do. See you soon.
Maja
Maja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Have a great time Maja!

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  3906354512
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maja Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:52 am

Dear friends,

A couple of days ago me and my son went to Berlin to see the Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour. This is a Cirque du Soleil Show.

As I have promised you guys here is my short descripition of the show:
It was absolutely stunning. It was sold out and everyone was standing and clapping enthusiastically. The stage setting was really good. I adored the fact that they used some video footage of Michael and his message to the world. It was a great piece of the performing arts whether it was dancing, singing or artistry. Sometimes I felt deeply touched by their performances. Especially when they entered the stage holding glowing hearts. You could totally sense the love and admiration for Michael and his contribution to the world. My recommendation: If you have the possibility to see this you should go. It's definitely worth it.

♥ MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL♥

Greetings from Maja
Maja
Maja

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience at the show! It's great you went with your son too! We all need to keep Michael's message and art alive everyday and the younger ones can take the reins and keep MJ's Legacy alive into the far future.

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  3455354099
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maja Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:28 am

I was quite surprised to see not only older people but also younger people, teenagers and even children.
Sarah Connor, a German pop singer, was also in the audience with her children.
Best regards - Maja
Maja
Maja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:52 pm

@Maja: It sounds like you had a great time! How did your son respond to MJ's music? How old is he? I have started my little granddaughter out to learn about Michael (she is 13 months now and starting to walk-which means time to learn to dance too lol) On Christmas Eve we were 'dancing' to Michael music lol. She was shaking it pretty good!!

It is so beyond fabulous that the audience spans all age groups and generations! Michael's life so well lived, his genius, his humanity and talent which was statospheric will live forever and forevermore!

Merry Christmas to You and Yours!

Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour Sets Attendance Record  625713513
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down