MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This Day in HIStory" December 28, 1989 ~ MJ Rallied For Ryan White.

2 posters

Go down

"This Day in HIStory" December 28, 1989 ~ MJ Rallied For Ryan White. Empty "This Day in HIStory" December 28, 1989 ~ MJ Rallied For Ryan White.

Post by MJ Mod Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On December 28, 1989 Michael was among the celebrities who rallied to the cause of young Ryan White, an Indiana high school student and hemophiliac who had contracted AIDS in late 1984 from a blood transfusion he received while being treated for pneumonia. White’s battle with the disease was extended to being a fight to remain in school despite his condition, making him the poster child for AIDS awareness and education.

Michael bought White a red Mustang in June 1989, and then invited him to spend the X-mas holidays with him at Neverland from December 28 to January 2, for what turned out to be his very last New Year, where he rested and watched movies with the King of Pop.

Eighteen-year-old White succumbed to the disease on April 8, 1990, and Michael eulogized him in the song Gone Too Soon, released the following year.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" December 28, 1989 ~ MJ Rallied For Ryan White. Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" December 28, 1989 ~ MJ Rallied For Ryan White.

Post by MJ Mod Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:02 pm

12/28
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

"This Day in HIStory" December 28, 1989 ~ MJ Rallied For Ryan White. Empty Re: "This Day in HIStory" December 28, 1989 ~ MJ Rallied For Ryan White.

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 pm

MJM I cannot thank you enough for this one!! God Bless you Michael and Ryan. I think its really sweet that Michael bought him a red Mustang! I hope Ryan got to drive and enjoy it! R.I.P Michael and Ryan. I love you both
Does anyone know when Michael met Ryan?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down