MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked

+2
midangerous
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked Empty Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked

Post by Admin Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Conrad Murray Cries, Pleads For Help In Leaked Voicemail

January 23, 2013

A recently-released voicemail from an emotional Conrad Murray reveals Michael Jackson’s disgraced doctor is suffering from insomnia and a shoulder injury as he serves out his involuntary manslaughter conviction.
Murray has been held at the Los Angeles County jail since November, 2011, when he was found guilty of administering the fatal dose of anesthetic propofol, which claimed the King of Pop’s life in 2009.
The physician was moved to a larger jail cell last year after his legal team went public with concerns he was facing permanent health problems due to his cramped living quarters, but in October he was hospitalized for pain in his right shoulder and marked venous stasis of his lower extremities.

And now it appears things have gotten so bad, he can no longer sleep.

TMZ.com has obtained a voice message that Murray left for an unidentified pal, and in the clip he can be heard crying uncontrollably and pleading for help from Sheriff Lee Baca, who has the ability to release the 59 year old into home confinement for the remainder of his jail term.

He says, “I need help… I’ve been calling everybody I know to answer. Nobody has picked up. My right shoulder pain has (gotten) so bad I’ve been in tears since about 2:30 in the morning. I can’t use my hands anymore. I have no more use of my arms… I can’t sleep now. It’s very hard and I’m in constant pain.”

He adds, “For eight months I’ve been in this pain, with more and more loss of my limbs… I’ve been using Motrin (ibuprofen) that they’ve given me to take the pain away… They’ve tried to make it better, as I have requested by now (hand)cuffing me in the front rather than behind. But the injury has not been addressed and I think I have a right to complain if I’m in pain…

“All I’m asking for is can somebody please help me? Please… I try to call my attorney, she can’t even pick up the phone. Can you do me a favor, maybe call the sheriff himself, call Sheriff Baca. Ask him to please see me, maybe he doesn’t know what happens in here… I’m just asking for some help, that’s all I need. Nothing more.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked Empty Re: Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Murray's acting very pitiful isn't he? Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked Empty Tom Mesereau reacting to hearing Murray's whining VM (video-1/24/13)

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Famed MJ Attorney DISGUSTED By Conrad Murray Voicemail

1/24/13

Tom Mesereau -- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- literally could not stand to listen to Conrad Murray's desperate voicemail yesterday ... telling TMZ, "This man is despicable."

Tom was out in L.A. when we played the recording for him, and after just a minute, Tom turned it off with a disgusted look on his face ... saying, "I can't listen to any more of this."

Tom then tore into Conrad Murray over his desperate pleas for sympathy -- saying, "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."

Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it."

TMZ posted the voicemail recording yesterday morning, in which Murray pleads with a friend to save him from jail -- saying, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

The video link:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal note: Everybody knows that we do NOT use TMZ as a source if it's at all possible to avoid it. (Remember each click online on the TMZ site makes them money and we do not want them making $$ from MJ's good name) However there are times such as in this case when it is Tom Mesereau responding to Murray's whining VM.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked Empty Re: Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked

Post by midangerous Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 pm

I agree with what Mr. Mesereau is saying. Murray needs to take responsibility for what he did and STOP whining!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked Empty Michael Jackson's Deadly Doctor Involved In Jailhouse Scuffle!

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Michael Jackson's Deadly Doctor Involved In Jailhouse Scuffle!

1/24/13

This dude writes more drama than Shakespeare!

Two of Conrad Murray's lawyers visited the deadly doc at the El Lay County jail yesterday when, improbably, a fight erupted between them!

Currently serving time for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, Conrad asked both lawyers to rush over and investigate his persisting arm and shoulder pain!

J. Michael Flanagan, the dude who defended Dr. Feelgood Feelbad in the manslaughter case, arrived at the jail first and for some reason, prohibited Conrad's other attorney, Valerie Wass, from entering the room!

JMF allegedly blocked her way and then pushed her when she tried to pass him, forcing Valerie to file a police report!!

And now, Conrad is the key witness in the whole lawyer vs. lawyer ordeal!!

Really, who does that?!?!

If this dramz was part of some elaborate jailbreak scheme, we could understand, but this was downright unprofessional!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Disgraced Michael Jackson doctor sobs in desperate plea for medical care

25 January 2013

Struggling with what he says is constant pain, disgraced doctor Conrad Murray says he is losing the use of his hands and needs urgent medical care in a bizarre jailhouse plea for help.

In the three-minute call recorded on voicemail, Murray says he has been suffering from a shoulder injury from the constant use of handcuffs and manacles, and it’s ‘getting worse all the time.’

Saying that he’s been ‘in tears’ all night and calling everybody he knows, Murray implores the unknown recipient - and even asks to meet with LA County Sheriff Leroy Baca.
At separate points in the call, which was obtained this week by TMZ, Murray breaks down crying. It is not known when it was placed.

In the voicemail, Murray says he has struggled with constant pain for eight months and ‘has been in tears since 2:30 in the morning.’

Murray was sentenced to four years in jail in November 2011 after he was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of King of Pop Michael Jackson in 2009.

He says: ‘I can’t use my hands anymore. I could barely use my hands. Well, I can’t have no more use of my arms for washing my back.’

Murray adds: ‘I don’t know if I have the freedom and liberty to get help when I ask for it, but I’ve been asking for eight months, eight months, and what is done is so suboptimal and it’s getting worse all the time.’

on Wednesday, it was reported that tempers flared among Murray’s lawyers, who ended up in a fight at the LA County Jail.

Two lawyers representing Murray had gone to LA County Jail to see him on Tuesday after he had a health scare, complaining about pain in his right arm and shoulder.

J. Michael Flanagan, who handles Murray’s defense in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case, arrived in the afternoon with his 30-year-old son Ryan for support.

They were shortly followed by lawyer Valerie Wass who represents the disgraced doctor in the appeal of his criminal conviction and with regards the California Medical Board.

According to TMZ, Wass attempted to enter the visiting room to see Murray but was blocked and pushed by Flanagan’s son.

The two lawyers then had a heated exchange of words. Following the altercation, Wass filed a battery report against Ryan Flanagan.

Murray, who is believed to have witnessed the entire altercation, is currently serving a four-year sentence.

After a 23-day trial and several days of jury deliberation, Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter on November 7, 2011, in connection with the death of Michael Jackson.

The superstar died on June 25, 2009 of propofol intoxication after going into cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles.

Last month, Murray filed an appeal of his conviction and as part of the motion, the 59-year-old requested to be released while his appeal is pending.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

OK this is too much! So it seems that it was the "Instrument" herself that leaked the Murray boohoo voice mail!! FOR MONEY!! ok??!! I don't have the article-anybody have it? Please post if so thanks.

Remember the instrument:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Crying & Pleading Voicemail Leaked Empty Nicole Alvarez Sells the Crying Conrad Murray Voicemail Tape For Rent Money.

Post by MJ Mod Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Dr. Conrad Murray’s Baby Mama Sold His Jailhouse Sobbing Voicemail To Pay Her Rent

Jan 25, 2013

Michael Jackson‘s one-time doctor, Conrad Murray‘s baby mama Nicole Alvarez, sold a sobbing voicemail message that the former physician, who was convicted in the involuntary manslaughter death of the King of Pop, made from jail as he sobbed about not being able to sleep, to a tabloid website so she could pay her rent, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“Nicole sold the voicemail message Conrad left for her to a tabloid gossip website for several thousand dollars so she could pay her rent. Nicole relied on Conrad to support her and their young child. She hasn’t been able to find steady work as an actress since she testified at Conrad’s involuntary manslaughter trial,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

During the voicemail message, Murray cries, “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore, I have no more use of my arms.”

Judge Michael Pastor sentenced Murray to four years in state prison, but because of jail overcrowding, Murray is serving his sentence at a county jail in Los Angeles, and he is expected to be released at the end of 2013.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray has been passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book in hopes that he will get a big payout from a publisher. There has been zero interest in the book after reps for Murray reached out to several publishers.

Meanwhile, Murray is “ever so hopeful that his appeal will be successful, and he will be let out of jail early on bail while his appeal is heard,” the insider said.

However, the chances of Murray being let out early “are really slim to none. Murray has been deemed a flight risk, and he has been denied several times before during the appellate process to be released,” a law enforcement source told us.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh brother this is too much! What a cluster****! The 2 of them are just beyond despicable!! Murray probably told her to sell it to get money! Pooooor Nicole Alvarez (no work since the trial? GOOD! she's a freak!)
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 pm

It's like every 3 or 4 months he crawls from underneath his rock - whines, complains - crawls back underneath his rock...another couple of months, here he comes again, slithering out from under that rock, whines some more about the same crap he whined about the last time wah wah wah...blah blah blah whatever dude, man-up and do the time. Raid won't even get rid of this guy, he's like a roach he just won't go the heck away....Did he not get the memo HELLO NOBODY CARES!

is Nicole the dingbat that said she was an "actress" ...if she's an actress then I'm Michele Obama! The two of them are HOT MESSES!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Gees! Now I've heard everything!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 pm

I know that we are to love as MJ showed us but I just can't stand Murray and really believe it was premeditated murder because he wasted time trying to clear up the propofol mess instead of calling 911 and so he should have got maximum sentencing in with the general population!! Then he wouldn't have to worry about all the pain and sleepless nights for too long!
Yes, and the "Instrument" what a loser. I know I am going against Michael's teachings but I just can't help but want bad things to happen to these 2 people. With $150,000/month Murray could have found an anesthesiologist to administer the propofol properly and safely. Michael was using them starting in the early '90s.
I hope you don't kick me out for these thoughts. I really do love Michael and miss him and I feel strongly that he didn't have to leave us.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down