MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance

5 posters

Go down

Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance  Empty Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance

Post by Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance By Margaret Eby / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

June 7, 2013

The man whose memoir inspired 'Behind the Candelabra' says that the acclaimed pianist introduced him to the King of Pop in the ‘70s, and that all three healed together after having plastic surgery

Liberace's former lover is opening up about an affair he had with Michael Jackson.

Scott Thorson, whose memoir about his relationship with the rhinestone-loving Liberace inspired HBO flick "Behind the Candelabra," claims that he and the King of Pop had a years’-long romantic relationship.

"Liberace introduced me and Michael in the late 1970s," Thorson, 54, told The Sun. "It was right around the time 'Thriller' was coming out and Michael and I became lovers."

Thorson also says that Jackson joined Liberace at his compound in Palm Springs to heal after undergoing plastic surgery at the same time.

He first spoke out about the affair to The National Enquirer in 2004, when he described his initial sexual encounter with Jackson at the home of the late British female impersonator Danny La Rue.

"I was standing only a few feet away from Michael when he motioned with his hand to come over to him and join him in bed," Thorson told the tabloid. "I climbed onto the bed. Our lovemaking session lasted about an hour."

(At the time of the report, Jackson's attorney Steve Cochran denied the report to the Daily News, calling Thorson's story is "false trash.")

But Thorson's interview for The Sun maintains that the extent of the affair was much longer than a few quick trysts, as he once said.

"Our relationship went on for six or seven years," Thorson told the newspaper. "Michael was very generous, too. He treated me well."

Though Thorson is enjoying a moment of recognition, thanks to HBO's Liberace biopic, he was only able to see the Hollywood representation of his life after a brothel owner bailed him out from jail last Sunday.

Thorson, reportedly thrown in the slammer while awaiting sentencing for burglary charges, is now comfortably residing at the Bunny Ranch, and admired the actors' representation of his former flashy lifestyle.

"Matt Damon did a great job playing me. And he did a great job in bed with Douglas, too," Thorson joked to The Sun. "I needed to see Jason Bourne on top of Gordon Gekko."

But Thorson also has quibbles with the amount of money that the studio is paying him for the movie, and harbors resentment against the A-listers in the flick who wouldn't put down money to get Thorson out from behind bars.

"Hollywood turned its back on me. Matt Damon or Michael Douglas would not bail me out, even though I offered to talk to them about the film," Thorson complained.

"I didn't make much out of the movie. I own a small percentage of the film, but Hollywood is notorious for padding the bill so its shows no profit," he continued. "It has been a big success, all these European companies have picked it up. So for the filmmakers to say they haven't made a dime would be a big mistake — especially with my mouth."

"I went after Liberace," Thorson said, referring to his $113 million suit against the popular performer, who died in 1986. "So I'm not scared."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance  Empty Re: Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm

More BULL that I hope the kids aren't going to see. Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance  Empty Re: Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 pm

A BIOPIC NOW? WTH?! Check this out!

Is Liberace’s Ex Peddling New Biopic On Michael Jackson Affair, “Behind The Sequined Glove?”

Liberace introduced me and Michael in the late 1970s. It was right around the time Thriller was coming out and Michael and I became lovers. Our relationship went on for six or seven years. Michael was very generous too. He treated me well. Liberace and I had both undergone plastic surgery around the same time Michael underwent a nose job because he didn’t think he was handsome. We all healed together at the Liberace compound in Palm Springs.”

Scott Thorson, the Matt Damon to Michael Douglas’ Liberace in Behind the Candelabra, sharing plastic surgery secrets of the stars with world’s most reliable newspaper, UK’s The Sun.

Thorson had previously discussed his relationship with the King of Pop before the Candelabra was even lit. Well, what can we say…he’s definitely got a type.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

ROFLMAO! What a complete heap of sh!te he's come out with, oh dear! Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance  2672380633 The sad, desperado fool he must be jocolor

If Michael had known about this freako's dream he'd have p!ssed himself laughing I'm sure Liberace's ex-lover Scott Thorson: Michael Jackson and I had a 6-year romance  3948275921
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by applegirl23 Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:34 am

Oh dear goodness ... just no. This guy is a bold faced liar. Trash.
applegirl23
applegirl23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Now he goes to prison! Another one bites the dust! Bye liar!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:44 pm

WHAT A LOSER! HE DESERVES TO GO TO PRISON FOREVER.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Good! I'm glad the jerk's in prison!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:38 pm

The thread about that news today is on this same forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down