MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison

4 posters

Go down

Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison Empty Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison

Post by Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Liberace Lover To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison
by AP

1/24/14

A former lover of Liberace who was the subject of an HBO film on the pianist's life has been sentenced to eight to 20 years in a Nevada prison for failing another court-ordered drug test while on probation for burglary and identity theft convictions.

Washoe District Judge Patrick Flanagan sentenced Scott Thorson on Wednesday after a string of bad drug tests capped by his failure to show up at a court-ordered treatment facility.

Flanagan originally suspended the prison sentence in July and gave Thorson a second chance in September after testing positive for methamphetamine, but he failed tests twice in October and again on Nov. 1. He was arrested Nov. 19 after violating an order to enter an inpatient treatment facility in Reno two weeks earlier, court records show.

Thorson, 54, whose real name is Jess Marlow, had admitted he was an addict but insisted he was determined to get sober when he tearfully appealed to the judge in September to spare him from prison.

"I'm just asking for another chance," Thorson said, explaining he was dealing with his newfound celebrity stature."

"I can't help who I am," he told the judge at the time. "I'm in show business. I attract these cameras."

Flanagan said it would be his "last chance."

"I'm not impressed - I don't think anybody is - with this so-called celebrity status," he said. "You're just like any other addict who has committed a crime against a victim."

Liberace Biopic 'Behind the Candelabra' Wins Big at Emmy Awards

Thorson had said his goal was is to write another book on the heels of his "Behind the Candelabra," which was used as the basis for the HBO film of the same name that won the Golden Globe for best TV movie earlier this month. Matt Damon played Thorson in the film, and Michael Douglas, who donned the flamboyant costumes to play Liberace, claimed his fourth Golden Globe for his work.

Deputy District Attorney John Helzer said in urging prison time in September that Thorson had been trying to capitalize on his fame since he told arresting officers last year he couldn't afford the bad publicity of going to jail.

"He's not a celebrity. He's a story," Helzer said. "It's one of accusation and manipulation and failure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison Empty Re: Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison

Post by Admin Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:27 pm

The thread about his accusations (affair with MJ):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison Empty Re: Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Good riddance- freakin loser.

Scott Thorson who lied about MJ "affair" To Spend Up To 20 Years In Prison 1965541534 
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:33 pm

GOOD! He deserves it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Fri May 23, 2014 5:04 pm

I just saw this and HAHAHAHA
and I thought the Anal Cancer was his Karma for his lies.
He's probably not gonna live that long to do his time.
Look how quick it took Farrah Fawsett within 2 years she was gone Sad
unless he lied about his anal Cancer
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down