MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker

3 posters

Go down

Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker Empty Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker
by Damian Fanelli

1/16/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Below, check out a brand-new video that shows the story behind Jason Becker's one-of-a-kind, Michael Jackson-inspired Carvin guitar.

"Even as I was trying to become a rock god, Michael Jackson was the ultimate magic rock star to me," Becker said.

"I loved his music, his scene and style. He transcended musical categories.

"Everyone dug Michael, and I was no exception. I was inspired by his flash, uniqueness and kick-*** music. I wanted to be slick like him. It also didn't hurt that he liked to rock and used Eddie Van Halen on 'Beat It.'

"I've always wanted a guitar that reflects his style."

See what Carvin came up with!

For more about Carvin, visit carvinguitars.com.

P.S.: This video features a track called "Nate You Funky Mofo" from Becker's Boy Meets Guitar album.

Carvin Jason Becker MJ guitar video

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker Empty Re: Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Oh wow thats amazing!! How creative! Thank you admin for sharing!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker Empty Re: Video: Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:10 pm

It is so cool when people who love MJ do these types of things in honor of the one and only King! Michael will always be revered as the BEST forever!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:42 pm

I love the black with the silver sparkle. Looks like metal flake on cars. Very classy looking guitar! (Looks a lot like a Fender strat though doesn't it?)
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down