MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe

3 posters

Go down

Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe Empty Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe

Post by Admin Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe
by Ross Pickering

February 12 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nick Young debuted the Kobe 9 high-tops last month in a game against the Miami Heat. Since then, other NBA players such as J.R. Smith and Amar’e Stoudemire have been seen sporting the kicks, too.

Kobe Byrant has called Michael a “mentor” in the past and was clearly influential in the Black Mamba’s development as a player and a man. In fact, Bryant was so close to Michael that he and Magic Johnson spoke at The King of Pop’s funeral in 2009.

Bryant will also release an Air Jordan-inspired shoe, according to McMenamin.

Kobe said there is a Michael Jackson inspired Kobe 9 to come as well as an elephant print Air Jordan III-inspired colour way also.

So, in short, Bryant is going to pay tribute to the two MJ’s with special edition shoes.

What do you think the Michael Jackson shoes will look like? Black and white to pay tribute to one of Michael’s hits? Or sparkly to give a nod to Michael’s fashion?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe Empty Re: Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Aw brilliant!!  cheers It's what we want. More Michael inspired fashion. I'm a sucker for anything like this (clothes, shoes... you name it) Can't get enough of them really. These shoes could be something along the lines of, perhaps, 'Beat It' so maybe red & black or red, white & black with a little sparkle included. Similar to his Beat it jackets. Yello and black with a bit of silver sparkle too would look different.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe Empty Re: Bryant and Nike to release Michael Jackson-inspired Kobe 9 shoe

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:34 pm

YESS!!!! I'm like you PureSoul, I am a total sucker for MJ jewlry and fashion! Shoes would be a KILLER addition to anyone's collection!!!!! I'd love to see sparkly shoes!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down