MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KENNY ORTEGA SHOULD HAVE CALLED 9-1-1

4 posters

Go down

KENNY ORTEGA SHOULD HAVE CALLED 9-1-1  Empty KENNY ORTEGA SHOULD HAVE CALLED 9-1-1

Post by Admin Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 pm

OK everyone-during the CM trial, when Ortega testified about his writing the email to AEG about Michael needing intervention due to his weakened state - his quote: about his (Ortega) needing and AEG needing "professional guidance" about MJ's weakened state.

If Murray hadn't bullied Ortega prior to this date, saying to K.Ortega to stop playing amateur MD etc.. and leave his medical care to me-

Ortega may have called for emergency assistance-and IMO absolutely should have called
9-1-1 - if he had, I believe Michael would have had a diagnosis which would have been interventional in the hospital.. Murray would be out of the continuum of his care at that time as MJ would be hospitalized and the tour would have been postponed.

That simple call may have saved our Michael. As sad as that is to say, I have always believed that.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

KENNY ORTEGA SHOULD HAVE CALLED 9-1-1  Empty Re: KENNY ORTEGA SHOULD HAVE CALLED 9-1-1

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:03 pm

me too admin, me too. just one simple call would have had michael better in no time he would still be with us! BUT we shouldn't be selfish about michael passing we should be thrilled for him! he is in a much better place he is much happier no more ppl who hate/misunderstand him only love which is what he always needed!! IMHO ♥♥♥
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

KENNY ORTEGA SHOULD HAVE CALLED 9-1-1  Empty Re: KENNY ORTEGA SHOULD HAVE CALLED 9-1-1

Post by jw224 Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:15 pm

I always thought about that, why didn't he do more. The way he described michael in the trial, the state he said he was in. You wouldn't be able to believe that after watching this is it. But i suppose they did cut and paste the best parts of his rehearsal to make the movie. I think he should have called 911, definitely. I always thought about the response kenny got to that email as well, it was as if his concerns were just forgotten about. Action should have been taken when that email was recieved, they should have tried to help him, not hold a meeting at his house to tell him to come to rehearsals. Makes me sad to think about it sometimes....

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Yeah, that's real sad. Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down