MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson Shares Personal Memories Of The KOP as a Child

4 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson Shares Personal Memories Of The KOP as a Child Empty Katherine Jackson Shares Personal Memories Of The KOP as a Child

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:43 am

Michael Jackson's Mom Shares Personal Memories Of The King Of Pop As A Child (VIDEO) By OWN

4/19/2013

When Michael Jackson passed away in June 2009, the world didn't just lose a pop icon; a mother lost her son. While Katherine Jackson still experiences the pain of that devastating loss, she also remembers happier times with Michael -- especially private moments from when he was a child growing up in Gary, Indiana.

In this sneak peek from a new episode of "Life with La Toya," Katherine reminisces about Michael's childhood, opening up about his young antics at the Jackson family home in Gary -- a place where she says she can still feel Michael's presence. "I sit in that house sometimes and I can see Michael running around in it," Katherine says.

As a child, Michael was surrounded by eight siblings -- Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, La Toya, Marlon, Randy and Janet -- but when the older children would go to school, Michael had no trouble entertaining himself. "He was just a little thing, [but] he would find those big shoes of Jackie's or somebody's and just walk around in them," Katherine remembers.

Though this type of memory makes Katherine smile, it also brings her tremendous pain. "It just brings tears to my eyes because all the kids are here but him," she says. "It hurts inside."

Watch the full episode of "Life with La Toya" on Saturday, April 20, at 10:30 p.m. ET on OWN.

Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson Shares Personal Memories Of The KOP as a Child Empty Re: Katherine Jackson Shares Personal Memories Of The KOP as a Child

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:56 pm

aww this made me cry i'll be watching life with La Toya tonight!!!!! i am in love with the show!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson Shares Personal Memories Of The KOP as a Child Empty Re: Katherine Jackson Shares Personal Memories Of The KOP as a Child

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 pm

@IJCSLYMJ: I don't have OWN on my cable package (didn't care because I can't abide by Oprah's bashing of MJ over the many years) but now that Latoya has her show-maybe you can keep us updated about MJ related info on her show OK? Just use this thread and tell us the news when you learn about it. We appreciate all contributions here Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:32 pm

I have the OWN channel, I can try to help IJCSLYMJ. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:33 pm

I won't be able to watch it live tonight cause I'll be busy.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:49 pm

hey @admin sorry u don't have that channel and i hate opra too she is to nosey lol but i ignor the fact that that is her channel oh well! i will keep u updated i'll have to do it tomorow after church but this one is about michael Sad i'll post more when i see it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 am

Tears flooding so bad after that video. God bless Katherine Jackson, she is such a strong and loving women and should not have to go through this at such an old age. Can't even imagine her pain and loss. Praying for strength for her every day especially as June draws closer.

I was actually supposed to get OWN today along with tons of other new channels. We were going to switch cable providers earlier this afternoon. We'd planned it two months ago but the landlord decided last minute he didn't want another satellite put up so they couldn't do it Rolling Eyes . Oh well I will for sure look for vids from the show pertaining to MJ online and well definitely post them here as soon as I find them.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:35 pm

ok on life with la toya: toya went to see a medium to contact michael and he basicaly said not to worry what happened was an accedent but it wasn't and that she needed to move on and let go! she also went to the candle lighting on michael's birthday and spoke!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 pm

La Toya and Katherine went inside their old house in Gary Indiana, and Katherine was sharing memories of when Michael was a child Crying or Very sad She was saying that she remembers him running around and playing. She also shared that everyone else in the family can come back, but Michael is the only one that can't. So sad. Sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Yes midangerous, it is so sad. The video to that exact scene is in the OP of this thread. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down