MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson wants memories erased

+3
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson wants memories erased Empty Paris Jackson wants memories erased

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 am

Paris Jackson - the daughter of the late Michael Jackson - is considering visiting a hypnotist to have her memories of a particular person erased.

29 January 2013

Michael Jackson's daughter wants a person erased from her memory.

Paris Jackson is considering visiting a hypnotist to ask if she can have memories of a certain individual wiped from her mind so she never has to think about them again.

In a post on her Twitter account, she revealed: ''Is it possible to go to a hypnotist and get your memories of a past relationship or the entire memory of someone erased from your head?''

It isn't entirely clear who Paris - who has two brothers Prince Michael, 15, and 'Blanket', 10 - is referring to, but earlier tweets hint at a boyfriend.

The 14-year-old aspiring actress wrote: ''Warning do not back up severe tire damage; i.e. don't reverse/relive your past or you're gana get your tires effed up/recreate your mistakes (sic).''

Another tweet read: ''If you think of something you love like a ''precious gem'', treat it like a gem and not a rock ... maybe then it won't crack or break.''

Paris and her siblings have lived with their grandmother Katherine Jackson since their father Michael died in June 2009.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson wants memories erased Empty Re: Paris Jackson wants memories erased

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 am

I find it a bit creepy to have your memories erased like that.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson wants memories erased Empty Re: Paris Jackson wants memories erased

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm

I doubt this will actually take place. If the guardians (KJ and TJ) ever would sign off on such a nutty idea, there would need to be a re-eval of their guardianship IMO! Hopefully this is just teen angst and made up conjecture! Love the kids so much and always want what is best for them!

Paris Jackson wants memories erased 1594344529
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:46 pm

it is pretty creepy to have your memories erased but IMO I don't think that Paris meant too much by this statement. I'm just a couple years older than her and the girls at my school say stuff all the time like this most of the time jokingly- over the internet you dont have indicators such as tone of voice or body language that tells you how somebody is trying to convay a statement. I just really don't know about this I might be wrong- but for the most part I believe that the media sorta just took that one statement and ran with it.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm

I completely agree with WATW here. It was just a comment and they took it so seriously. Paris is great and so very intelligent. I know she will go on making her Dad really proud. Paris Jackson wants memories erased 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:24 pm

I know when I was a teen, I would say weird things all the time, and I still do. Lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 am

Yep sounds like a teenager to me. I have no children to base this on but I know I was a handful at 14. So glad my lovely Mother didn't take me to the nearest forest, dump me there and let the wolves raise me!! LOL But then again, Jacob???? haaaaa
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 pm

well whatever she decides i'm gonna support her even though i do think she's just saying that, but i don't follow his children (i still care about them i just don't follow) i don't follow the later years of michael because it makes me WAY TO SAD but i do look at paris's FB page sometimes!
i wonder what blanket is up to u din't hear from him much!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:14 pm

@Les: GIRL!! Tell ME! lol (That is wayback machine for me--handful = understatement lol) TG my mom let me and my girls have the family room every Saturday afternoon to play our MJ 45's on the MJ record player and DANCE our little side slidin' rear ends off!! Then we would watch Don C on Soul Train and really perfect our MOVES baby!!

Paris Jackson wants memories erased 1041714809 Paris Jackson wants memories erased 2518270702 Paris Jackson wants memories erased 1840725692

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:42 pm

haha @admin that sounds totes FUNN!!!!!!! BTW what is an MJ 45 (unless ur talking about a record) Paris Jackson wants memories erased 1041714809
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down