MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol

3 posters

Go down

Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol Empty Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Conrad Murray still blames Michael Jackson for star’s overdose death: 'I’m not going to accept responsibility for anything I did not do'
BY: LARRY MCSHANE

4/26/13

Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol, a powerful anesthetic that was one of the medications in his system at the time of his June 2009 death.

The doctor is in — prison.

But Michael Jackson’s jailed personal physician still insists the platinum-selling singer’s drug overdose death wasn’t his fault.

“I am sorry that I lost Michael as a friend and a patient,” Dr. Conrad Murray told the “Today” show Friday in a phone interview from his California cell.

“I have lost a very dear friend and a dear person to me, and it’s going to remain with me for the rest of my life, but I’m not going to accept responsibility for anything I did not do.”

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the “Thriller” singer’s 2009 death, and sentenced to four years in prison.

Jackson died in June 2009, shortly before his ill-fated comeback tour was set to begin.

Jackson’s death was caused primarily by “acute intoxication” from propofol, a powerful anesthetic. The sedative Lorazepam was another factor, and an autopsy also found traces in his system of four other drugs — two sedatives, a painkiller and a stimulant.

Murray insisted that he tried to keep Jackson away from propofol — but the chart-topping performer kept his own stash of the medication.

“I tried to get rid of the propofol from Michael Jackson,” Murray insisted. “He might not have liked the approach I took, but nonetheless the circumstances were to actually get him away from the (drug).”

Murray could appear as a witness in the wrongful death lawsuit brought by Jackson family matriarch Katherine and Michael’s three children against AEG Live.

The company was the promoter of the late entertainer’s doomed “This Is It” tour. Jackson, 50, died in his Los Angeles home on June 25, 2009.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video from the article: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol Empty Re: Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:19 pm

this just makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol Empty Re: Murray said Michael Jackson had a private stash of propofol

Post by midangerous Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Same here!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down