MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEG Trial support thread

+6
corlista
Admin
ljmissmj
Capricious Anomaly
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AEG Trial support thread Empty AEG Trial support thread

Post by midangerous Mon May 06, 2013 3:31 pm

This is a place where people can come and vent about what's going on in the trial. Go ahead and share what's on your mind.

AEG Trial support thread 744548625
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

AEG Trial support thread Empty Re: AEG Trial support thread

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon May 06, 2013 4:18 pm

grr i'm just ready for them to come to the conclusion and get it over with already!! it's stressful! i'm reald for it to be over and done with!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 06, 2013 4:58 pm

After a week of reading tweets and the court transcripts that Admin shared(thank you so much for those Admin), I have to say it's been very painful. I really don't like this judge she's very biased and is obviously holding AEG's hand in all of this and I certainly don't like what Michael is being portrayed as.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon May 06, 2013 5:51 pm

I agree midangerous! Also I know we all appreciate Admin (and I saw that MJ Mod is helping too to get the transcripts and do all the work to get them posted for us!

None of us are alone as we all have each other here on MJLIM!!

AEG Trial support thread 401032820

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue May 07, 2013 10:43 am

My random thoughts I need to share today :-). I didn't or don't care what negative things are said and printed about Michael before, during or after this trial. I know my heart tells me who he is, he's an amazing man that tried to heal the ills of the world- I guess he was compelled to do something - it is in his DNA - he gave so much of himself and that can be draining, but yet on the flip side he's strong and commanding (in This Is It - he tells Bearden "I want them to hear it how I wrote it" when I first saw that I was like that's about as tought as Michael is gonna get LOL! But it's the way he says it - he's firm but gentle at the same time ). I remember Mrs. Jackson saying when she went to Michael's house on Carrolwood, she found his notes about parenting one said "discipline with love". Michael probably felt that note was for him and would not be found but speaks volumes about what this man was about and his loving character. When evil Murray drugged Michael and then tape recorded him- even under those deceitful circumstances Michael spoke from his heart, he didn't mention how much money he would make, instead he spoke about building a children's hospital and giving his fans a spectacular show with TII- always thinking about the other person. I heard a story years ago how Michael could feel tragic events - and he would get very ill. For me it was probably more of a spiritual illness which could be just as painful and dibilitating as physical illness. I say this because his passing took a real toll on my spirit- it was very painful and drained me at times- so he must ahve felt 100 times more than the average person. If there is such a thing Michael cared to much about the human condition. But that is why we love him, he was so much more than an entertainer. To me that's what many people are missing about Michael. When he says I love you or I love you more - you, I can feel it, he's sincere. I will always treasure this dear man. I know at some point during this trial - someone come to Michaels aid and tell the courts what a truly magnificent man Michael Jackson is. I bet you the papers won't print that though. Thanks for letting me ramble on with my random thoughts - wow I'm pretty proud of myself, I made it thru without crying. See I am healing somewhat, but I will never stop loving.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue May 07, 2013 10:53 am

@mijdangerous - I totally agree with you regarding this judge, she seems to be very biased. Tom Snedon as a woman in a black robe and gavel. smh If she has or had a personal vendetta about Michael she certainly is seizing on the opportunity - what goes around comes around, the tables will turn.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

AEG Trial support thread Empty I know these 3 things about Michael Jackson!

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 11:42 am

I know these 3 things about Michael Jackson:

1-He was a healer and teacher (prophet IMO) first and foremost.
2-He was tremendously gifted with talent.
3-He used #2 to accomplish and manifest #1, healing on a very high level to reach the masses to make this world a BETTER place.

Now it is OUR job to emulate Michael in his kindness, his wisdom and compassion and to further his dreams to "Heal The World" by sharing his message with everyone who will listen.

During times like these, as sad and difficult as it is with this trial, we have the platform with MJ in the news front and center-to perpetuate his legacy and right the misconceptions about him that were and are so unbelievably false. It is now that people are thinking about MJ that are not necessarily the die hards like us. So it is now that we have the opportunity to share MJ's light with every single person we can when the occasion arises. I am wearing my Justice for MJ shirts and bracelets again that I made which sparks convos in public. I use the time to right the wrong if I hear a snarky diss. I assure you the snarker walks away thinking differently about MJ (and themselves at times) and hopefully with a changed heart. AEG Trial support thread 3480612478
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue May 07, 2013 12:25 pm

@ Admin - YES YES YES! AMEN!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue May 07, 2013 1:07 pm

Cheering for that post Admin!! whoohoooo!! Beautifully put and so true-moved me to tears and at the same time I found myself smiling with a warm glow thinking about our KING!!

ljmissmj: Thanks for sharing, I too feel strongly about this. Smile
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue May 07, 2013 5:02 pm

Well spoken Admin!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Check out this Justice for MJ firefox persona:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 pm

as MJ would yell to the audience:

"HOW YOU DOIINNN"??!!

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu May 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Well, tbh, I'm feeling pretty sad and angry at the same time about that WR loser. I just cannot for the life of me understand this type of person. Sad
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 2:46 pm

reading bits and pieces of Karen Faye's testimony. She broke down talking about MJ's creativity and his fans..I think I need to stop reading now i can barely see my screen for tears in my eyes, my heart hurts.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 2:48 pm

KF is a fake! All I am saying right now, she makes me sick!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 2:52 pm

you're not the only one - i am no fan of Karen Faye's from early on - she very shadey, but while reading it , I see Michael in my head, and I miss him and the images bring back memories i can't help it the flood gates are open.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu May 09, 2013 4:24 pm

ok, I'm back now. Phew I got it together. While i was sitting in the ladies room I had a thought (no smart remarks now). Where the h*ll is BAD 25 documentary? I pray that this trial is the end of this degridation of Michael Jackson. He's been gone for four years, and Michael has not receieved the accolades he so deserves - when is it gonna happen 50 years from now? This is a travesty.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

I just got one thing to say here, Why the HECK! Didn't anyone help Michael???
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Guys - the staff of MJLIM is really busy getting the posts ready for the transcripts forum. Please feel free to post news and articles etc.. - not just trial info-anything about our King MJ is needed to keep our spirits up Wink

AEG Trial support thread 3947476145

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 10, 2013 7:47 pm

midangerous: what is this Firefox add on thing? I took a look & it looks really neat but I' don't know what is. Also is this for androids only. I have iPhone. Thx much.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri May 10, 2013 9:01 pm

@corlista, firefox is a browser that I use on my computer, and you can customize it any way u want. That add on is one of the many personas you can use. If you have the firefox browser for your PC, you can look around on the search engine in firefox and it will show u all the different personas.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri May 10, 2013 11:44 pm

midangerous: Thx much. I appreciate your answering.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon May 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day including Mrs. Katherine Jackson.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 4:51 pm

I really hope the J-sibs and Katherine's G-kids showered their love on her yesterday! She certainly needs all their support! Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 13, 2013 5:33 pm

She sure does Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Mon May 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Amen. I thought about her all day today (and many times in previous days.) Not only did she lose her precious son but now people are hating on her for doing what she thinks she needs to do for him. This trial and all its painful testimony - esp now that this Robson + 2 story has broken - has to be a living hell for her but she perseveres obviously feeling it's the right thing to do. Perhaps she has information none of us do and won't stop until she feels all those who participated in Michael's death are exposed for who and what they are. I wish her strength and peace.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 2:38 pm

This trial is really dredging up the terrible memories from the CM trial especially the way Murray went about this monstrous dosing of MJ. I always believed AEG was directly involved with that once I learned that there was not just the 1 audio recording of MJ (the sad drugged recording we all heard from the day it was admitted into evidence) but instead there were 160 recordings. Murray dosed MJ for 80 nights-and there were 160 recordings.

Do the math.

Let me help. 2 recordings per day. 1 before the drugs - then 1 after (as though this was being done to prove the deed was being carried out). So Murray would just record MJ coming home for a minute - then when the benzos were on board and IV set up to flow-Murray would just need to ask MJ 1 question and record his slurred speech-deed done - play for AEG - keep his job and keep MJ controlled. Nothing else makes sense for the recordings.

These people need to LOSE everything! Hopefully there will be criminal charges that arise from this trial through the unfolding witness testimony.

My heart has been sick ever since I learned some of the things I did learn through the CM trial. Much was learned by my seriously intense research and digging into the evidence and figuring things out as the info became available through the trial (and other facts of course).

But my heart was already smashed from the loss of Michael. It has never healed. The loss takes my breath away everyday and the tears stream as often. I am praying that this trial will help me to heal just a little bit.

I hope and pray that is true for all of you as well.

AEG Trial support thread 2375121493

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed May 15, 2013 8:02 pm

@Admin, I'm with u on that.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 pm

@admin I always wondered why the hell CM would even think about recording michael, but I never thought about it in that way, that he was recording michael to prove that he had give him the drugs, that's messed up. And I didn't know CM recorded michael more once, how could he sit and do that every day, what a horrible person. Do you think there is any truth in what CM said about him trying to stop michael taking propofol?

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 16, 2013 12:23 am

Admin: I'm stunned by your revelation that there were 160 phone calls!! I watched every day of that trial (I was on vacation but could not pull myself away from the TV) and read as much as I could get my hands on. How did you find out about the 160 recordings?? Your numbers on the math and the reasons behind that number of calls makes me sick to my stomach. Even now I'm fighting tears just trying to type this. I've come to despise AEG and we're not even into the worst of what I fear is coming! They are so culpable in Michael's death no matter how much smoke screen they throw up to try to obfuscate the truth. They are jackals. They knew exactly what was going on with Michael. They let him die. No one will EVER convince me otherwise...

Last edited by corlista on Thu May 16, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next