MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEG Trial support thread

+6
corlista
Admin
ljmissmj
Capricious Anomaly
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 Empty AEG Trial support thread

Post by midangerous Mon May 06, 2013 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is a place where people can come and vent about what's going on in the trial. Go ahead and share what's on your mind.

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 744548625
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AEG Trial support thread

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 12:47 am

@Corlista: I have to say-I know this is revolting to know - about 160 recordings of MJ. These were voice recordings (not phone calls) - The math works when you know Murray infused propofol for 80 nights. He always engaged Michael in convo when he first arrived home from rehearsals or when he was at Carolwood at night to "do the infusions" - it makes no sense to record twice (before and after) every night unless you are reporting each day to someone.

To simply record before the drugs were administered and then after the benzos snowed MJ enough that he would slur and stumble words would prove Murray was doing his "job" - so who would he be proving this to? It doesn't take a rocket scientist as they say right? There is NO reason to do that. It wasn't like he was trying to blackmail MJ with a "smoking gun" slurry voiced recording to get money-he planned to get 150k per month for many months so why threaten Michael with a voice recording. (Many said that was why he had that recording-that is just silly to me).

Read the emails in Travis Paynes testimony (5/14) (indicates AEG's complicity a bit) -things begin to fall into place when you know the puzzle pieces and then put the whole picture together.

There are a lot of pieces in this whole story. This trial will (hopefully) bring the secrets out of the dark into the light.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 am

"once I learned that there was not just the 1 audio recordings of MJ...there were 160 recordings"

How do you know about these recordings? I don't ever remember hearing this during or after CM's trial. Or is it something you know because of the legal work you do and can't reveal the source. I respect that if that's the case. (I will go back and re-read TP's testimony.)

This is one evil, nefarious design by AEG. Maybe this is what KJ knows and why she won't let go. There's something very sinister going on here. AEG will not stop. Neither will these new allegations by WR. He means business and I find it very difficult to believe he's acting on his own. He's going to be on the Today show this morning (Thurs) - if rumors are true - talking about his claims. Arrogance of the highest - or lowest - degree.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed May 22, 2013 2:38 pm

First I want to say the "Admin" and staff are doing an excellent job of keeping us abreast of this trial.. i haven't been here in a minute and I am totally impressed with the all the documentation and dedication that's been done thus far THANK YOU! With that said...
I'm tired. I read some stuff yesterday that made me sick to my stomach - it disgusted me to know end. I don't know the law, but someone more informed with legal procedures than me - please what are your thought about Michael's lawyer's are they doing enough? I know AEG is the devil - but it seems like so much over the top has been allowed to be said for AEG- it's almost like they are given a pass to dredge up the worst scenario's - should some of these statements have been objected to??....like I said I don't know the in's and outs.. when i get home I try to back track but it hurts my head to even read some this stuff. When are the tables going to turn. How many times is Michael going to be thrown under the bus before this all over.. I've also read some heart breaking comments by fans and how much many are suffering..it's sad. 3 days and one Month from Michael's anniversary. Heartbreakin
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Les-I know this is really hard to deal with. I literally had to take a couple days off from everything as I was getting so saturated with it. All the transcripts etc.. and the tweets as well as all the news-it is brutal.

Sorry to slow up with transcripts but we will be caught up again in a day or so.

L.O.V.E. You Michael!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 pm

This is a very trying time Fan~mily - Stay STRONG and remember TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm

I had to take a few days away, too, as I am also dealing with some family issues right now. My heart just felt too heavy from everything. Filkre calling Michael a freak just about did me in and hearing that there was an audible gasp in the courtroom was like a knife to my heart. We are finding out through all of this how cruelly AEG treated Michael behind his back and how little respect they had for him.

I'm just thankful I can come here. Thx for encouragement.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 5:54 pm

We all have to hold each others hands now more than ever AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 3967602901

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 1792145769

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat May 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Yes we do!

Crying or Very sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat May 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Huge (((((hugs))))) to everyone!

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 3260566286
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Info411 Sun May 26, 2013 12:31 am

Admin wrote:@Corlista: I have to say-I know this is revolting to know - about 160 recordings of MJ. These were voice recordings (not phone calls) - The math works when you know Murray infused propofol for 80 nights. He always engaged Michael in convo when he first arrived home from rehearsals or when he was at Carolwood at night to "do the infusions" - it makes no sense to record twice (before and after) every night unless you are reporting each day to someone.

To simply record before the drugs were administered and then after the benzos snowed MJ enough that he would slur and stumble words would prove Murray was doing his "job" - so who would he be proving this to? It doesn't take a rocket scientist as they say right? There is NO reason to do that. It wasn't like he was trying to blackmail MJ with a "smoking gun" slurry voiced recording to get money-he planned to get 150k per month for many months so why threaten Michael with a voice recording. (Many said that was why he had that recording-that is just silly to me).

Read the emails in Travis Paynes testimony (5/14) (indicates AEG's complicity a bit) -things begin to fall into place when you know the puzzle pieces and then put the whole picture together.

There are a lot of pieces in this whole story. This trial will (hopefully) bring the secrets out of the dark into the light.

OMG! I will read the Travis Payne testimony! Why did the media not report this? I think fans would be LIVID if they knew there were that many recordings and what they were used for.

I want to read the testimonies but, I'm scared of what I will find.

Thank you for all of this information.

Info411

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 12:43 am

@Info411: Hi welcome to MJLIM Smile

About these recordings-that is not in TP's testimony-I just mentioned to read that day's TP testimony to get a gist of things. I read years ago about the 160 recordings.

Again welcome and we all hope you enjoy our MJ 'Fan~mily home'

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 936075699
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun May 26, 2013 1:16 am

Yeah, welcome Info411!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sun May 26, 2013 8:33 am

Another welcome, Info411! I've only been here a couple months but have found great people here who love Michael and honest, responsible information.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun May 26, 2013 8:46 am

Welcome info 411

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Info411 Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:12 am

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Smile

What a horrible week with PG. Don't trust him at all. Sorry Michael had to work with such people.

Info411

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 am

@Info411: Yes this week has been/still is rough-I just finished posting Gongaware transcripts (more coming) and I had to slow down several times (upset) to digest what I was actually working on. As I was going through the transcripts I literally felt ill due to the coldhearted man who was so beyond soulless in his testimony! I was gagged by his calling MJ "Mikey" - I swear I could just scream with frustration with this week's revelations.

Good to see you here again Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah I agree with u Admin, what upsets me more is that they were too lazy to do a complete background check on Murray, and too often both Trell and Gongaware are saying, "I don't recall, I don't recall". They gonna get the boot!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Ok, will somebody please set the record straight that Michael was NOT drunk as these idiots are saying!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:14 pm

How can RT's testimony from yesterday be so completely different from when Panish was interrogating him???  I realize there are going to be different tones, emphases, attempts at subterfuge but, good grief, by the time RT got done yesterday, you would think he was Michael's best friend!!  And for the record, I despise Murray even more than I did at the end of his trial and I didn't think that was possible!!  His actions were beyond "homicide".  They were pure self-serving evil.

No
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Evil to the core!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Michael NEVER drank heavely! or at all as far as i know!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Admin wrote:@Info411: Yes this week has been/still is rough-I just finished posting Gongaware transcripts (more coming) and I had to slow down several times (upset) to digest what I was actually working on. As I was going through the transcripts I literally felt ill due to the coldhearted man who was so beyond soulless in his testimony!  I was gagged by his calling MJ "Mikey" - I swear I could just scream with frustration with this week's revelations.

Good to see you here again Smile

aww sweety i'm sorry! it gaggs me too! AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 101009747 
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:05 am

Thanks ican'tstoplovingumj. I agree.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:19 am

I hate every single one of AEGs employees taking part in this. I hate that SOB CM so much it's almost tangible. I hate this entire year and especially this stupid month of June. I'm so steaming mad and so freaking upset reading the ABC tweets and such and articles from this weeks testimony since I'm on vaca (couldn't stay away) and I am trying so hard to not wake these people up that I'm with because I would probably by now be put in a padded room by them. I hate the fact that whenever I get upset about this I have to basically go into a witness protection program so I don't freaking get told how stupid it is and how long it's been and how I'm still some lunatic because I wasn't over any of this like 4 years ago. My mom or sister or someone is always around when I get upset and they always go crazy saying these things and they just don't drop it no matter what. This whole thing sucks so bad it's so hard to deal. It's bad enough it's June, less than one week from the 25th; but having to go through this trial and having to hear the devastation going on with the Jacksons this past couple of weeks, it's too much. This is by far at least for me the hardest June since 2009. This trial sucks; but it's one of the biggest necessary evils ever. These freaks are such scum that I can't even begin to put into words the hatred I feel for them, and I've never felt this way before about anyone ever. I wanted to really write something here but I can't even find the words to express all this other than it just sucks so much worse than anything I can't even believe it.  
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:31 am

WATW:  I read your post early this a.m. I so felt what you're saying that it was like I'd written it myself.  The tweets from yesterday were especially upsetting!  So much was hidden from us that now is being exposed.  So much lying and CYAing.  They all knew.  That viper Murray.  AEG.  The people around Michael.  They basically let him die! Sad

Witness protection program - I laughed out loud - but it does feel like that.  It seems like the world has forgotten and those of us who haven't are crazy, shrink material or criticized with "why are you still obsessing about that guy?"  It is especially painful as June 25 approaches to see Michael sullied by this trial, Robson, family instability (some even blaming Michael for Paris' suicide attempt).  By now - 4 years later - his beauty, creativity and gifts to the world should be what people talk about and instead it's this crap.  It never ends.  My husband is supportive but I can't even discuss Michael with most of my friends and family. 

I still grieve for him EVERY day as do all of us at MJLIM.  The ones who don't understand your pain probably never will but you will always find safety here....

You'll have lots of company in that padded room!! 

PS - When that slug Murray was on trial, I was on a 3 week vacation in CA and could NOT pull myself away from it.  It was hard because when I wasn't watching, I was thinking about it.  It's just who we are.  It's part of what loving Michael requires us to do.

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 3948275921
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:45 pm

This is an extraordinarily difficult time for us all. Since Paris has been hospitalized (LOVE you honey) and the family having to endure that painful time in their lives along with the trial it is just too much.

I admit I was completely blindsided when WR, and the cowardly 'other 2' (who remain silent until they "see how it goes" with that liar Robson) made these terrible disgusting allegations. Then this jackass "Liberace's lover" and his fiction! The lowlife rock lifted and they are all sliming out!  Who does this? No doubt there is truly evil in this world when things like this happens. Just know there is a special eternal holding cell in the place that burns forever for these hateful greedy people, especially those AEG company affiliates.

Reading everything rather than watching it play out on TV almost seems worse than the CM trial. I know for me I reacted as it happened and was devastated then (no words). But with this trial we are investing an enormous amount of time (posting it all) and reading through everything. I don't know about all of you but it is effecting me in a different terrible way. I feel a myriad of emotions from A to Z. I am so angry I scream and so heartbroken I just wail.  I try really hard not to let my family know how upset I am but they know the trial is tough and they 'get it' - I was pretty bad yesterday and didn't try to hide it, I couldn't even type transcripts because I was just too freaked out. I barely got through posting the tweets. (My son asked me if I will ever get over MJ leaving and then he said "I'm so sorry mom, we all miss him too."). I said it changed me forever but this is the week before the 4th Anniversary - the people are lying at the trial and these bums coming out from their dark places to tear MJ's rep up and then one of my fav actors died yesterday and I just lost it.

Yes we all have each other and coming here is a safe place for us. This is one of the reasons I founded this site.  So we who forever love Michael will always have a MJ Fan~mily home with people who understand each other in a profound way. To know you can come to where we all respect and support one another during these hard times and also to have a place to celebrate our Michael Jackson's life so beautifully well lived!

AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 3897828759AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 101009747AEG Trial support thread - Page 2 3897828759

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 am

Again with the tweets today, so difficult to read. I really can't even take it anymore this sucks so bad.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:52 pm

I want to thank WeAreTheWorld for being so supportive to me and for working so hard helping me everyday (as my wonderful friend and especially with this site).

Thank you Katie, I honestly do not know how I could have made it through these past 4 years without you, your friendship and your devotion to MJ and this site.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Thank you so much Admin. I really don't know what to say. You've helped me get through so much in these past 4 years and I couldn't have made it through without your friendship.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Just a FYI: I posted something in the Off Topic Forum today that anyone reading in this trial support thread might find helpful:

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next