MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things Empty Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri May 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed Child Molestation

Airdate: 05/16/2013

Adrian McManus was once Michael Jackson’s personal maid at Neverland Ranch and in this INSIDE EDITION exclusive interview she says she saw the singer acting inappropriately with young boys.

She claims, “Michael himself told me that whatever happens in Neverland stays in Neverland.”

INSIDE EDITION'S Jim Moret asked, “Do you believe Michael Jackson was a child molester?”

McManus responded, “Yes, I do. He groomed the little boys. I think he was getting them drunk.”

McManus started working for Jackson in 1993, just before the first allegation of child molestation surfaced.

Moret asked, "Did you ever see anything in his bedroom that you thought was wrong?"

McManus responded, "I would walk in and there would be boys laying in his bed with him. I'd walk in his room and his underwear would be floating in the jacuzzi in his bedroom. They'd be floating in the water with the little boys underwear."

McManus claims she was warned by a Jackson employee to never to reveal what she saw , or else.

"He said, 'You know what Adrian, if you ever go on a talk show or a TV show, we can hire a hit man, have your neck slit. They'll never find your body. We can hire a sniper to take you out.' "

The maid testified against Jackson in his 2005 molestation trial claiming she saw him fondle Macaulay Culkin. Culkin denied that allegation and Jackson called her a disgruntled ex-employee.

Jackson died in 2009 and Adrian McManus says she wasn't that surprised because she says she saw him overdose twice before.

McManus recalls, "I thought he was dead. His eyes were opened. It looked like he wasn't breathing. I went up and said, 'Michael. Michael.' And then he like woke up and he started crying. He busted into crying."

She says even though she left Neverland nearly two decades ago, she can't forget some of the things she says she witnessed there.

"I was afraid for my life." McManus said. " I still am to this day."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things Empty Michael Jackson's former maid says King of Pop threatened her life if she..

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri May 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Michael Jackson's former maid says King of Pop threatened her life if she ever snitched, told her: ‘What happens at Neverland, stays in Neverland'

Adrian McManus tells Inside Edition, Jackson 'groomed the little boys…I think he was getting them drunk.'

Michael Jackson’s former maid is airing her biggest load of dirty laundry yet.

The King of Pop’s one-time house-keeper, Adrian McManus, told Inside Edition that not only does she believe her boss committed child molestation — Jackson also pointedly threatened her life if she ever snitched.

If you ever go on a talk show, or a TV show, we can hire a hit man and have your neck slit,” McManus told the television news magazine. “They’ll never find your body. We can hire a sniper to take you out.”

McManus, who worked for Jackson in the ‘90s and testified against her boss in his 2005 trial on charges he plied a teenager with alcohol and then sexually molested him, apparently got over that fear in the interview that aired Friday. Jackson was ultimately found not guilty, but not in he eyes of McManus.

McManus previously testified against
her boss in a 2005 child molestation trial.
“He groomed the little boys…I think he was getting them drunk,” she told Inside Edition.

“He told me, ‘What happens at Neverland, stays in Neverland.’”

The new interview comes less than a month after McManus told Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper that workers twice found Jackson near death from drug overdoses during her tenure at Neverland.

“Michael was not a pop hero, but a messed-up, depraved junkie, who was manipulative, twisted and demonic,” she said in that sitdown interview.

Jackson died at the age of 50 from an overdose of Propofol, administered by his personal doctor Conrad Murray to cure the music icon’s insomnia, in 2009. Murray is in prison after being found guilty of involuntary manslaughter two years later.

McManus’ tell-all tour comes amid a new round of child molestation claims from choreographer Wade Robson, who claims Jackson abused him during his childhood and has filed a lawsuit against the singer’s estate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 pm

This is just dispicable! Who does this BS? There are too many MJ fans for these few liars to be out and about, don't they know this? Are they stupid or do they just have a death wish? This is outraging people all over the world these people saying these things about MJ.. I am seeing comments on sites that have articles from people who are not MJ fans but are really po'd seeing this happening after MJ has been gone for almost 4 years now. Everyone, fan or not feels - hey cowards - what happened to you when MJ was alive? He told the truth then when you pigs were lying and was 100% found to be innocent!

He is not here to fight you now but WE ARE! WE will do it for him NOW!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things

Post by midangerous Sat May 18, 2013 2:11 am

I still can't believe this is happening! Yes, we need to take a stand and defend him!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat May 18, 2013 2:02 pm

michael never threatened her life WHF that is stupid how could she say all that BS i am utterly disgusted i just want to cry!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat May 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Come on ladies, it's laughable beyond all imagination. Capricious, I read this freako's allegations the other week in one of our UK's trash rag's. I was that enthrawled I couldn't even remember which "rag"! it was in. These animals who tell such pathetic lies really need to be pitty'd. They aren't right in their heads Michael Jackson's Maid Claims She Witnessed MJ do bad things 960443002
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat May 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah tell me about it MJJPureSoul. Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun May 19, 2013 11:32 am

I'm so disgusted with these people coming out and spreading their vitriolic hate and lies about MJ, they should just leave everything alone. If this really did occur- then why not have the you know whats to say something while Michael was actually alive huh? These people are such cowards that they really have to wait to get their 15 minutes of shame after someone's not even here to defend themselves against the lies!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down