MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference

5 posters

Go down

British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference Empty British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference

Post by jw224 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:28 am

I don't know what to make of this, i'm assuming, and hoping, that it isn't true.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jw224

Back to top Go down

British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference Empty Re: British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:40 pm

I know, it's as bad as this piece of rag! The usual nonsensicle heap of bullsh!t !! and this could only come from one of those undesirable "EX" employees from NL. Adrian McManus (McM-ANUS) ANUS by name and nature.... Indeed! Some dodgy maid. British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference 1414187595

Believe NONE of either British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference 2672159185

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference Empty Re: British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference

Post by jw224 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Man, that article is filled to the brim with crap, makes me sad that people could make up such things

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Besides..Dermot O'leary introduced Michael at the press conference on stage, he hugged Michael and exchanged a few words with nothing untoward to report. If any of that was true (which it wasn't!) Dermot would have said something about it afterwards and he didn't except praise Michael and said he was in awe of him. He described how fit he felt when he man hugged him saying he felt noticeably 'sinuey' and sturdy.

I also watched it on TV and he looked absolutely top notch amazing and very healthy. Mark Lester is just a first class jerk! it has to be said, along with all the others crawling out of the woodwork.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 pm

That's what TT is - tabloid trash period! We are pretty much sticking to the reporters that are IN the courtroom everyday for all the tweets (3 news tweet sources daily) and their articles from AP, CNN, ABC etc..

See the threads for all these reporters articles (not tweets -they are in the tweet threads) ie. Anthony McCartney news updates (all in 1 thread) - and Alan Duke's etc..

REMEMBER TO USE THE TRIAL INDEX (sticky thread) Smile

British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:06 pm

btw, it's good to meet you jw. Hi British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference 3455354099
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Sorry Admin I missed you there. Yes, thanks for letting us know what to look for. I notice there is a long list of different threads on this lawsuit scratch I don't know which is the best to follow confused British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference 3455354099
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi nice to meet you to Smile

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Admin: I love the Justice for Michael logo with the crossed legs. Where can I get it? I tried to cut and paste into my MJ photos but it came out tiny.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 3:15 pm

@ corlista: You mean this?

British newspaper claims that michael was drunk at O2 press conference 1965541534

I made that-it is one of my MJ justice tee shirts. It even has rhinestones down the sides of the legs (like his Billy Jean pants) and on the socks Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 3:47 pm

It's adorable and so creative. Now that I know it has bling on it, I want it even more. :-)
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down