MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Thorson (Libarace's lover) on the View NOW!

3 posters

Go down

Scott Thorson (Libarace's lover) on the View NOW! Empty Scott Thorson (Libarace's lover) on the View NOW!

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 pm

He is in now saying he was with MJ for 6 years!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scott Thorson (Libarace's lover) on the View NOW! Empty Re: Scott Thorson (Libarace's lover) on the View NOW!

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 pm

He is out of jail on bond for using a stolen credit card to spend $1000 (bailed out by owner of a brothel in NV - the Bunny Ranch) and has a rap sheet a mile long.  Has been treated for colon cancer and is broke BUT wears Liberace's jewelry to look like he has money so sells this story and makes movie $$ for the Candalabra thing.

Guess that wasn't enough-now lies about MJ.  These losers are really pissing me off!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scott Thorson (Libarace's lover) on the View NOW! Empty Re: Scott Thorson (Libarace's lover) on the View NOW!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:34 pm

why do ppl say they had an "affair" with MJ? i mean we r all free to have fantacies but u don't have to make ppl believe that it really happened! especially man they make michael seem gay and he wasn't! just MO
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Looks like this jerk is nothing but trouble with a capital T!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm no doc, but people who's brains are like this, the elevator doesn't go to the first floor no more! I had to say that! That goes for WR too! Mad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down