MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Opinion on some things

2 posters

Go down

My Opinion on some things Empty My Opinion on some things

Post by midangerous Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Well, I just have to say something here that's been running through my mind, I'm just wondering, why the heck would Wade Roberson want to go behind Michael's back and say he was abused??? I've had 2 theories, first, that whoever he's been hanging with might have implanted a false memory in him to make him think he was abused by Michael when in reality he WAS NOT! Second, he's just money greedy and wants a quick money grab. Whatever it is, I hope WR pays the price for what he is doing both to Michael's family and the fans! As a christian, my advice to him is to repent for he's breaking the 9th of the Ten Commandments, "Thou shall not bear False Witness"

On a better note, I believe one of the truest friends that Michael ever had is Macaulay Culkin, he defended him during the 2005 trial and he still defends him to this day. On the 13th of July he tweeted: "I was NOT abused by Michael Jackson. He never hurt anyone. He spent his time making us happy." God bless you Mac! If you folks have twitter please follow him:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

My Opinion on some things Empty Re: My Opinion on some things

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:25 pm

ITA! i just want to know why he thinks he can get away with this. sometimes i wonder how smart these ppl are, like if they followed the 2005 trial then they should know perfectly well that WR defended Michael and said that Michael didn't do anything. and now WR is coming back saying Michael is guilty (if i may add, after Michael passed) everyone involved should be smelling something funky...i know i do
all of this is just my opinion Wink
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down