MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
6 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 Empty The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been a huge fan of this AMC TV show since the 1st episode 4 seasons ago! I thought I would start a Breaking Bad conversation thread for a little fun as there are HUGE fan sites all over the web honoring the amazing writing-acting-directing and story line with all the crazy twists and turns-the emotions and rich character development - IMO one of the #1 BEST television series of all time! This is the final season and many millions of fans are freaking out!! Not the LAST season!! Not yet!

Who's (Breaking) BAD?!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm

CONGRATS ON BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR JESSE!!!!!! Good luck with your Mad fiance Rolling Eyes

Skyler didn't win best supporting actress haha Razz
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by MJ Mod Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Aww WATW loves Jesse The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 1136769344
Sorry he is engaged but keep in mind-this is a Idaho boy hooked up with an LA 'activist'? HUH!? I have a feeling the position for AP's BGF will be open again before you know it!! (fingers crossed)

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 1492882007 Keep the Faith girl!! The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 3897828759

WATW vs Jesse's almost (ok) wife (really? The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 2630359335

I got money on WATW-go go go!! lol

Congrats to Aaron Paul for a fabulous job in S4

JESSE SO ROCKS (PUN INTENDED) Razz

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:06 pm

@WATW: LMAO Skylar! She loses - no Emmy - go HOME!!

JESSE!!!!! OMG didn't he look adorable accepting his Emmy? I thought Giancarlo was going to get it since he isn't in S5 and then AP would get his next one next year, but I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (duck dynasty quote lol)

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 3210998756 The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 3210998756 The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 3210998756
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Remember Jesse's GF? SHEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAACK!! The TV show called:

"Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23" lol

Krysten Ritter & Aaron Paul:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:42 pm

I watched a couple episodes of the new revolution show-but forgot about it lol - I need to catch up with it on on demand because a couple friends said it gets really great!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:27 am

I'm a member of the BB fandom (no really) and I keep getting updates and interviews about BB-makes me think of the countdown-7 months and counting LMAO!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:07 am

LOL me too Admin- I just got another interview last night. I can't wait for July hard to believe it's already been 3 or however many its been months since the last finale.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:48 pm

The final 8 starts August 11!

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:55 pm

I know this is so GREAT!! They are showing the episodes starting with S1 (5 at a time) every Friday night PDT from 10pm-3am. So last Friday was S1 Ep 1-5. Next Friday night S1 Ep 6-10 and on to the rest of the seasons Eps until they come up to 8/11 for the FINAL 8!! Weee! CAN"T WAIT!!!!

OMG those Heisenberg donuts are a scream WATW!! lol

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:20 am

I'm watching the reruns on AMC.

Jesse- who picked this place?

Walt- well why don't you enlighten me as to where you do your business.

Jesse- I dunno like Taco Cabeza. Quiet, public place, open 24/7. No one ever gets shot at Taco Cabeza. Or I dunno like the mall maybe?

Tuco comes drivin up into the junkyard

Tuco- hey what are we doing all the way out here, what did the mall close?

Walt and Jesse both look at each other.

I love this show- too freakin funny lol.

and one of my favorite Jesse-isms

Walt one episode later:

Just 11 more deals, and always in a public place from now on.

All hail king King Jesse lol.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Watching all the eps before the last '8' helps with the wait until 8/11-

LOVE Breaking Bad!!

PS-All except Skylar - shut up shut up shut up!!!!!! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:52 pm

I found this in an old email just now and watched it- Conan O'Brien interviewing Vince, Walt, Hank and Marie, Junior, Saul, and Mike. These guys are a scream and the interview was great. No Skyler Smile or Jesse Sad hopefully it's not a sign (at least for one of them)

I can't totally remember this part but it was funny lol.
Conan- So did you guys ever think you could do like a Christmas special or something?
Vince- Oh yeah a christmas special-
Bryan- Yeah, Breaking Bad on ice!
Vince- yeah we already did that

They also said they're thinking about a BrBa spinoff with Saul as the main guy- I would LOVE to see this play out lol Saul is like the man (next to Jesse) lol. Maybe they could resurrect Mike and Gus and Hector, all those people, and go back to before Walt and like it turns out Saul was the ring leader from the beginning lol.

What would make an AMAZING show though, is going through the life of Mike. His character has always intrigued me, , and I absolutely love Jonathan Banks. I'd love to see a show going through his entire life up until we see him in Breaking Bad. Just getting a small snippet of younger Mike through his half measures speech made me wanna know the entire back story on this guy. They could spin off so many different shows from this and I'm sure BrBa fans would watch them all lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Looook what I found lol. BB season 5 part 2 teaser trailers! Walt looks scared Jesse looks high and Hank looks pissed, this is gonna be good! What's in Walt's hands? Looks like Gale's book to me.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 pm

August 11 - I can't wait! TY WATW Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm

I agree with WATW, looks like it's Gales book to me too Wink

What's up with our main man Jesse? Poor guy looks like he's going down the bad (well, worse, couldn't be much worse than he's already done lol) path again, let's hope Walt or someone can snap him back out of it again.

From 9-2 PT they have BB episodes on tonight, I will be watching, cannot wait for August 11!

Oh almost forgot, the main reason I came to this thread. I found the this cool pix of the murder count lol. I love how Tortuga's silhouette is, hated that scene but omg is the one on this pix funny, I had to look at it a little to understand lmao.

OMG and I just saw Hector with the bell, I just can't even take it, so funny I love this show lol.

Death count: 247!

MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:11 am

Walt- Can't I just stay for dinner
Skyler- No Walt
Walt- I brought dipping sticks
*slams door in face*
*throws pizza on roof*

The next day
Sklyer on the phone- Walt, I woke up this morning and found a pizza on my roof! You need to calm down!

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:25 pm

OMG LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I can't w8 for the w8 for the 8 to be OVER!! 8/11 is a-comin' wooohoooooo!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:06 am

It's a Breaking Bad 5 hour marathon!!! (starts now) woohooo!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:08 am

This is a great set of episodes these 5 they're playing tonight. Anyone who's not a fan watch them, you will become addicted lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:14 am

ALL BAD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END!!! LOL!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:00 am

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed! *pause* B****!" -Jesse

One of my favorite lines of his lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 am

Oh here's another funny. Whenever I text my mom, the text tone she has set for me is Jesse saying "Yo" lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:54 pm

11 days to go! I have a countdown going on for the BB final 8 premiere lol, right beside my countdown until school (7 days,ugh). But looking forward to Breaking Bad every Sunday night for the first two months of school will make it all the more bearable.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:02 pm

Oh and a funny that I almost told someone the other day lol:

"You're as two-faced as Gustavo Fring" The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 2672380633 The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 2672380633 The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 2672380633 The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 2 2672380633 
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 pm

MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:04 am

BB marathon of 5 shows coming on AMC NOW!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 pm

BB Comi-con mashup video:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 pm

For those of you who either need a refresher or want to know what the show's about, watch this- Breaking Bad in under 8 minutes.

The best line lol: "His [Walt's] teenage son Walt Jr. suffers from cerebral palsy, while his pregnant wife Skylar suffers from being a ball buster"

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next