MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
6 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 11 Empty The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been a huge fan of this AMC TV show since the 1st episode 4 seasons ago! I thought I would start a Breaking Bad conversation thread for a little fun as there are HUGE fan sites all over the web honoring the amazing writing-acting-directing and story line with all the crazy twists and turns-the emotions and rich character development - IMO one of the #1 BEST television series of all time! This is the final season and many millions of fans are freaking out!! Not the LAST season!! Not yet!

Who's (Breaking) BAD?!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Walter White in his 'element' lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread

Post by Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:23 pm

Aaron, Bryan and Vince having fun off set!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Can you tell I miss this show much? lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:28 pm

From the Br Ba team:

Celebrate the Breaking Bad legacy with us!

Download the final version of #BreakingBad: Alchemy and get more exclusive content including handwritten notes from Vince Gilligan and script pages from an unshot scene from the series finale: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Is it just me, or are you guys having BrBa withdrawal dreams too? LMAO. Ever since this show's stopped I swear I have one at least every week and a half! Miss this show so much!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:19 pm

@MJ Mod
I know EXACTLY what you mean! I just can't get it outta my mind lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Aaron P and Bryan C are on David Blaine's Magic show tonight 9:30pm on ABC Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Jesse Got Away on 'Breaking Bad'
'He got to Alaska and had a new life,' says Vince Gilligan
By Kory Grow

November 27, 2013

Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman on 'Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan has said that he would like to believe that character Jesse Pinkman escaped police and started over after the series finale ended. "My personal feeling is that he got away," he told GQ. But while that's what he wants for the character, he's not so sure it's realistic. "The most likely thing, as negative as this sounds, is that they're going to find this kid's fingerprints all over this lab and they're going to find him within a day or a week or a month," Gilligan said. "And he's still going to be on the hook for the murder of two federal agents."

Still, Gilligan holds out hope for Pinkman. "Even though that's the most likely outcome," he said, "the way I see it is that he got away and got to Alaska, changed his name and had a new life. You want that for the kid. He deserves it."

Elsewhere in the GQ interview he describes Pinkman's character as seeming like "really kind of a prick" and "kind of a douchebag" when he was introduced in the series pilot. But after meeting actor Aaron Paul, who played Pinkman, he softened his opinion of the character. "Aaron Paul is so sweet and kind in real life that those qualities rubbed off on the writing and therefore on Jesse," he said. "I mean, he'd still say 'Yo, *****' and smoke a lot of pot and be kind of annoying, but we realized he had heart."

Another revelation about the end of the series Gilligan discussed in the interview was the return of characters Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz, Walter White's former business partners. Gilligan said that he was inspired to bring them back into the series after meeting with a fan of the show, a teenager with terminal cancer named Kevin Cordasco. Making chitchat, he asked Cordasco what he would want to see at the end of the series. "He thought about it for a minute and he said, 'I'm wondering about Gretchen and Elliott. I'd like to know more about them. Do you think we'll ever see them again?'" Gilligan said. "It got me thinking. And I went back to the writers' room and told them about it, and it got them thinking, too. So Gretchen and Elliott came back in very large part because of Kevin. The crime, the sadness of it, is that he never lived to see the ending. He passed away in March."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:51 pm

BLUE MONDAY Br Ba 20% off - see store:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 11 Empty Can 'Breaking Bad' Sweep the SAG Awards?

Post by Admin Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Can 'Breaking Bad' Sweep the SAG Awards?
By Miriam Coleman

December 11, 2013

12 Years a Slave and Breaking Bad are both strong contenders among this year's nominees for the Screen Actors Guild Awards. The industry group announced their picks today for an awards show scheduled for on January 18th, 2014.

Breaking Bad dominated in the television drama categories, with Bryan Cranston recognized for his portrayal of chemistry teacher-turned meth lord Walter White and Anna Gunn for her role as Skyler White, along with awards for outstanding ensemble acting and stunt performances.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:53 pm

YAY!! A MARATHON!!!!

AMC will end 2013 in style with a four-day marathon of Breaking Bad. From Fri., Dec. 27 through Mon., Dec. 30 (starting at Noon/11c each day), the series' critically acclaimed five seasons roll out back-to-back starting with the Pilot on through the unforgettable Series Finale.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Br Ba marathon is on!! S1 Ep1 (101) started at 0900 PST-102 is on now! Hilarious!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:07 pm

WHEN I heard the learn’d astronomer;
When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me;
When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them;
When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself,
In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time,
Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:35 pm

One of the many tear jerky moments of this show- bye bye RV Sad
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:46 am

More of the marathon begins in 15 minutes- beginning with the last episode in s3- "Full Measures". This ones probably in my top 15 BrBa episodes.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:55 am

'White' Family Photo Album:

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:35 pm

I AM THE DANGER! Get 'em Walt lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:33 pm

"I am the one who knocks!" lol

I still love WW.

"To W.W. My Star, My Perfect Silence." (Gale Boetticher)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Here's the correct thread lol.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:11 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:21 am

RIP My Favorite W.W.

Swear I start blubbering at the first chord struck of that final song, hate that it's over but I still am super satisfied with the ending and really don't see how they could've done it better. Now for a little levitah lol.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Vince Gilligan Wants Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul for 'Better Call Saul'

"This could be 'The Love Boat' of its generation,' he says

By Jon Blistein

January 2, 2014 4:55 PM ET

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan hopes he'll be able to get Jonathan Banks to reprise his role as the stoic fixer Mike Ehrmantraut on the hit show's upcoming spin-off, Better Call Saul. The new show will center around Saul Goodman, the shady criminal lawyer played by Bob Odenkirk, and in a recent interview with EW, Gilligan mentioned Mike as a perfect fit for the show: "That would be a great deal of fun," he said. "I would say the sky’s the limit, at least theoretically speaking."

Mike's Memorable Murder and More of Breaking Bad's 10 Best Kills

Realistically though, as Gilligan pointed out, getting Banks – or any other character from the Breaking Bad universe – to return for an extended stint on Better Call Saul might prove difficult considering the cast's increased profiles and busier schedules now that Breaking Bad has ended.

"They’re off making big movies and doing Broadway plays and whatnot, and that’s exactly the way it should be," Gilligan said. "That is a high-class problem that we will have to contend with as we go forward with Better Call Saul, if we do indeed want to touch base with some of these characters."

Gilligan will helm Better Call Saul alongside writer-director Peter Gould, and the two were considering making the show a half-hour sitcom before ultimately settling on an hour long show that will try to be about 75-percent comedy, 25-percent drama. The show will also be a prequel of sorts to Breaking Bad, set before Goodman teams up with Walter White. That means it would take some especially clever story crafting to work Bryan Cranston's meth mastermind into the show, but Gilligan seems open to any and all possibilities. "Better Call Saul could be The Love Boat of its generation," he joked, "where instead of Milton Berle showing up in a sailor’s cap, hopefully it could be Aaron Paul, also in a sailor's cap."

What Were Walter White's Lowest Lows on Breaking Bad?

Still, Gilligan recognizes where Breaking Bad had to end and Better Call Saul must begin, saying, "It will be Saul Goodman’s world, it won’t be Walter White’s, and it will have a different feel, even though there will be some overlap on the Venn Diagram that exists between Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. But it will have to succeed on its own terms as its own show. If it doesn’t, it won’t be satisfying, and satisfaction is the key word. We want to satisfy."

While there's no set premiere date for Better Call Saul, its star has been quite busy since Breaking Bad wrapped up: Odenkirk recently re-teamed with his Mr. Show co-creator (and Arrested Development star) David Cross to publish the book, Hollywood Said No!, which consists of two rejected film scripts they wrote. The duo also hit the road for a six-date tour this fall, their first together since 2002.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:22 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:27 pm

Inside the Mind of Jesse Pinkman: An Amazon Exclusive:

LOL

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Hard to find and sold in limited quantity at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. If you are a Breaking Bad fan then you must buy this pin! Sold out at Balloon Fiesta' (new)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Alan Duke‏@AlanDukeCNN  
Breaking Bad cast backstage at Golden Globes. Cranston: "What a way to go out!" pic.twitter.com/VUDyAySezO

Sorry but seriously Anna? WTH are you wearing? Looks like BC won for best actor - NOTHING for A Gunn (LOL) and AP lost to another show's supporting actor nominee. There are still award shows for which AP can win for Br ba though (and IMO will).

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:59 pm

It looks like she hid her precious Emmy under her freaking dress lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

The "Breaking Bad" Convo Thread - Page 11 Empty Br Ba wins 2 SAG awards!

Post by Admin Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Bryan Cranston won SAG award for best actor in a drama series!! AND the entire cast won for best ensemble! Here is AP at the mic backstage-Alan Duke tweeted:

"Breaking Bad cast backstage at SAG: "Our friendships will live on forever," Aaron Paul says"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Anyone else notice WW in the halftime show?

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next