MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from!

4 posters

Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! Empty See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from!

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Well everyone, we have had MJ’s L.O.V.E. Is Magical online now for almost 6 months so I ran a statistic report to find out a few facts about our site. The most interesting thing I saw was how many people are visiting us! When I saw how many there are I thought I would list the numbers as to region. (These numbers do not include the people already members here.) The stats show that many of the guests come by often – many on a daily basis!

For most of the world I will list by country; in the US the list will be by state:

233 guests from the US ~ 122 from the rest of the World = total 355 guests!

>UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(47 of 50 states have people coming to the site)

Alabama 2
Alaska 1
Arizona 2
Arkansas 1
California 19
Colorado 4
Connecticut 2
Delaware 1
Florida 7
Georgia 4
Hawaii 6
Idaho 2
Illinois 2
Indiana 5
Iowa 1
Kansas 12
Kentucky 4
Louisiana 3
Maine 11
Maryland 2
Massachusetts 3
Michigan 3
Minnesota 3
Missouri 2
Montana 4
Nebraska 1
Nevada 9
New Jersey 5
New Mexico 6
New York 5
N. Carolina 4
N. Dakota 1
Ohio 7
Oklahoma 2
Oregon 5
Pennsylvania 5
Rhode Island 3
S. Carolina 3
Tennessee 3
Texas 15
Utah 4
Vermont 1
Virginia 27
Washington 3
West Virginia 3
Wisconsin 3
Wyoming 2

>CANADA 5

>WESTERN EUROPE & REGION

UK (England) 5
Ireland 1
Germany 9
France 3
Spain 3
Italy 7
Belgium 4
Holland 6

Sweden 3
Poland 2
Albania 2
Ukraine 6

>RUSSIA 11

>ASIA

China 9
Japan 2
S. Korea 3
N. Korea 1
Phillipines 3

>AFRICA 7

>MIDDLE EAST & REGION

Iraq 2
Iran 1
Lebanon 3
Pakistan 2
Saudi Arabia 2
Turkey 3
India 2
Egypt 1

>OCEANA & NEW ZEALAND

New Zealand 3
Australia 7

>SOUTH AMERICA

Argentina 1
Brazil 3

We have 129 members today 1/13/13!
So in total with the members and the guests there are 484 people so far enjoying our site!!

Update: I ran another stat and was pleased to see many new guests have been visiting:

Poland: 7 new
Germany: 11 new
UK: 6 new
Korea: 4 new
Netherlands: 4 new
Belgium: 2 new

The rest of Europe and Worldwide outside of the US: 18 new

New in US: 78

Wow! Shamone everyone! Join up and see everything there is to see on MJs Love Is Magical!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! Empty Re: See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from!

Post by midangerous Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Wow! That's amazing! Shocked
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! Empty Re: See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from!

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:17 pm

@midangerous: It is a trip huh? I knew there were quite a few people coming by often but the stats blew me away! We need more of these people to come on and join so they can actually enjoy the site-and see all the links and pictures! Maybe when they see that there are probably people coming from where they live too-it will seem more like a great MJ Fan~mily "home" to Michael!!

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! 3948275921
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm

I'll run stats more often to see if the numbers change-it's interesting to see where everyone is from and it's cool that all our guests can see how many people come here from their regions too ~

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! 1334227947
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:55 pm

This thread is so interesting! Thanks for keeping us informed about our guests! See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Yes this is cool knowing where everyone hails from Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! Empty We are 3,902th out of 30,000,000 websites globally!

Post by Admin Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:46 pm

The guests count is going up from all over the world everyday! I ran a website stat using SEO apps and it seems we here at MJ's Love Is Magical are 3,902th out of 30,000,000 websites globally! This is mindblowing to say the least! We have only been online for 7 months and we have this great a standing for our site! Wow!!

We have 100's of visitors daily which adds to that number being so good. This means they see us on search engine searches on Bing and Yahoo searches as well as through twitter. Our twitter is growing with 212 followers today!

We are being seen everyone!!

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! 2976365378

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:53 pm

This is such great news admin!! We so rock!! woohoo!!

Love you MJ!!

See how many guests come to MJ's Love Is Magical & where in the World they are from! 744548625
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:18 pm

That's great news!!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down