MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 12 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 12 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:54 pm

I hope this church is the right one for u and your family IJCSLUMJ.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:44 pm

thank you midangerous. we do too Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Got my first paycheck today! Smile The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 12 1041714809 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Congrats midangerous!!!The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 12 2314032827 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:37 pm

URGH, as some ppl on here have read i'm g braces. i'm getting my expander next Tuesday and a few weeks following i get my top braces. has anyone ever had an expander? if so pls tell me how much it hurts!i'm quite nervous but excited! i've wanted straight teeth for a long time and this is finally my chance! i'll keep you guys posted Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:41 pm

I had expanders, spacers, bite blockers, the whole shabang lol. I'd be happy to talk to you in PM a little if you have any more questions but from what I remember the exapanders don't really hurt, you just can't talk properly for a few days lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:45 pm

bite blocker? o.O LOL i'd love to talk in PM about it Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:12 pm

i did get my expander and i HATE it! its the pits! my speech is getting a bit better, but E's are hard to say. it hurts horrible i know of at least 3 teeth that are driving me NUTS! i hope it gets better soon.
then there's all the molestation crap thats going on. i haven't read much but what i have read scares me! i know Michael didn't do anythng, i just want to know why people can get away with ling like this
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:28 pm

What are you talking about "all this molestation" stuff?

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:59 pm

the WR crap sorry i should have been more specific. and just the stories in general in books that i've read
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 pm

It's all lies-if you want to know about the level of lies and how many people tried to accuse MJ-learn about the 2005 trial. They all lied. It was proven what lengths people would go to for the purpose of getting money from Michael. They are still trying-cowards! Just don't dwell on them-they are sick losers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:13 pm

i don't know much about the 2005 trial, its too hard to read about as is any trial. they where a bunch of losers looking fo money. its so awful. i try not to dwell but when ppl i know bring it up/or i read about it i can't help but get sad and upset. i'm ok now thank you Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:57 pm

I remember the 2005 trial well, I was 15 at the time. I didn't back then understand everything that was going on, but it was awful!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:15 pm

it sounds horrible! i was around 7 at that time. WAYY to young to understand that kind of thing. besides i'd go in my room and play if the news was on. i hated the news. LOL
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:38 pm

Lol! Me too! My parents would have the news on all the time.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm

LOL!
i'm going to the orthodontics sometime this week to have my expander checked out. the pain is unbearable and the teeth the bands are on are cracking (making a cracking sound)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Ouch! Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:59 pm

oh yes BIG ouch! its kiling me! eating is practaly impossible!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 pm

they did not take it out..... Sad i've been bawling my eyes out
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:15 pm

@IJCSLUMJ: This is what all who have braces go through-it will be worth it all in the end-you'll see. I had braces back in the day too. It gets better. Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 pm

thanks admin Smile so you had an expander too? it feels much better tho it doesn't hurt so bad. they tweake a bit and now its fine Smile i still wish there wasn't a bar in the middle of my mouth LOL
i do hope its worth it. this must be the WORST part of this whole ordeal. i don't even have my braces yet!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:57 pm

I have a friend who has a family member missing in the Philippines from the typhoon that hit, please keep him in prayer.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Prayers going up for all the affected in this terrible storm. Sorry about your friend midangerous.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 pm

I am praying for all the victims of this catastrophe.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Midangerous, praying for your friend's family and all others affected by this terrible disaster.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:07 pm

oh gosh midangerous!!! i will keep him in my prayers Sad
pray that my dad will find a new job......
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:13 pm

IJCS: Did your dad get laid off his job today?

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 am

My friend emailed me saying that an earthquake hit the Philippines yesterday!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 am

I'll pray for your dad IJCSLUMJ!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:35 pm

no he didn't get laid off but he works with a bunch of idiots and they bring out the worst in him and he brings it home, he is so mean to my mom and i. and its because of his work. he's been looking and he's found something in California, he'll be going there hopefully to start on these teaching DVDs and maybe start making more money which is what we need.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next