MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 16 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 16 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:50 pm

good luck WATW hang in there and do the best you can! Thank you admin for letting us know. much L.O.V.E WATW!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 pm

I am reposting this as it got lost on previous page:

I want to offer support to WATW today. She is really under the guns with her school work as she is taking college level courses as a Junior in HS and taking 6 more units of coursework than is considered full time for a semester for a FT college student. This as I personally know as I did that too and it is extremely difficult. I however did it as a grown adult and it was very hard. I know I could never have done it at her young age.

So all here who know WATW please pray for her to be strong and to know that she can pull this off. She has a few months to go so let's encourage her fanmily!!

You got this honey! Hang in there!!! We love you!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:36 pm

@WATW: Always remember we are here for you and to never hesitate to come to us when you are feeling overwhelmed. I am in YOUR corner and would be happy to assist anyway I can. You can always PM too! Good luck and be strong! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 16 3480612478 

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:55 am

We keep getting hit by one winter storm after the other, we're supposed to have about 5-10 inches possible and we still have got snow on the ground.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 am

YIKES midangerous!! Please stay safe and warm!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:36 pm

HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE MIDANGEROUS. STAY SAFE AT HOME.
L.O.V.E. <3
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:04 pm

If there was a sport in the Winter Olympics with shoveling snow I think dad and I would win the gold!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:59 pm

I send wishes across to you guys too. Here in England we are flooded. Luckily I'm in the North and it's the poor folk in the South at the moment. It's real serious sh!t and a lot of people just think it'll disappear  Mad  mm. It's bad news.

Stay safe where you are too.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Haven't seen much activity around here, hoping everything is well with everyone.
I've been looking at colleges and found a few, I got a call from one this morning telling me about a summer program they have where students my age will go and for a week or 2 and see what its like to go there! I hope I get to go, but there is a bit of a money problem Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 am

Well, will this winter season ever end??? More snow for me this week and the next.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:40 am

Oh sorry to here that midangerous, we need some rain but as always it barely misses us, good luch with the snow, stay safe and stay warm Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:49 am

I'm really worried about something, I got an email from Microsoft, and they're saying tech support and updates will end for Windows XP next month, this is crap!! I have an XP and I don't want to get rid of it. Does this mean everyone's gonna be forced to go to newer stuff? I luv my XP, I'm typing on it right now.  Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Sometimes electronics are a pain when it comes to updates. I hope you don't have to get rid of XP midangerous, I think we have XP too I'm just not sure.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Oops. I have Windows XP too. Have to say I haven't received any emails like that. Could the email you received be a genuine one? I'd have thought Microsoft would have made this a public notice. Fingers crossed.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:13 pm

OK Guys-yes MS will not be providing support for XP (such as security updates etc..) Make sure you have the operating system XP SP3 downloaded (service pack 3) and make sure you have a VERY strong anti-virus with the updates turned on to automatic. You need to always be careful opening emails that seem suspicious BUT the real danger is not that-it is clicking a LINK in a strange email. DO NOT do that. Go to the authentic site to be sure and only do that by typing into your browser yourself or use Google to get the link to click.

You can still use XP - there just is no more support from MS now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Ok, I'm doing just about all of that I've got sp3 installed and I have a good antivirus and 2 cleaners that do cleaning of my machine. I feel calm now, thxs Admin!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm

hey, TY for letting us know Admin.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Snow/sleet mix today and 18 degrees. It was 80 yesterday!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:42 pm

A little humor for those experiencing this crazy weather yet again:

Here in Virginia, we 5 seasons, not 4. In between Winter and Spring we have a season called Wing. It's not Winter or Spring, you just wing it.

You should seriously see our local weather channels right now lol. Yesterday it was 75 and clear, today it's in the teens and icing and snowing, by Wednesday it's gonna be in the 50's and 60's again, then Thursday it's going to snow again, and this weekend it's going to be in the mid-60s again!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Gosh you ladies are warmer than us. We are having to get accustomed to temps as low as just 4 degree. It's been like this since last November. We had it up to 8 deg on Saturday and that felt mild considering what we have been having. It's now 8.55pm here and the temp is already down to just 2 deg. Freezing cold England as it has been for the last six years during the winter months is hardly fun but we have to put up with it I'm afraid. It's cr@p.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:47 pm

A theater close to me is doing a production of Peter Pan and they are holding auditions for it and I am thinking about signing up for an audition. Please pray!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:11 am

Oh wow! Good luck to u IJCSLUMJ.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:05 am

Thanks so much Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Wishing you all the best in the audition IJUSTCAN'TSTOPLOVINGUMJ!!! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 16 2314032827 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:45 pm

Thank you May, I just signed up for an audition today, hopefully I'll get a call soon!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Was in a car accident today, my mom and I are just fine, but the back of her car is not. UGH she got her car nly 2 months ago! Ruined our day
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:40 pm

IJCSLYMJ. I AM GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE FINE! PLEASE TAKE CARE, SWEETY. <3
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Thank you May, this just wasn't our day apparently Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:16 pm

To make it worse I broke me little toe last night
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 pm

OMGOSH! I'm sorry to hear about that IJCSLUMJ! Glad u are ok though.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next