MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!)

4 posters

Go down

Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!) Empty Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!)

Post by Admin Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Michael Jackson - Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson
06 June 2013

The doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter relating to the death of Michael Jackson has reached out to the King of Pop's embattled daughter Paris following her apparent suicide attempt on Wednesday (05Jun13).

The 15 year old is recovering in a Los Angeles hospital after emergency service officials were called to her Calabasas, California home in response to a "possible overdose", and she is now said to be in a stable condition.

As her family rallies around her, her father's personal physician Conrad Murray, who is serving a four-year sentence for administering the fatal dose of Propofol that led to the superstar's June, 2009 death, has offered his words of support to the troubled teen.

In a four-minute voicemail message obtained by Tmz.com, the jailed medic reveals he loves her "as a father" and says, "I don't know what you're going through, but I'm sure whatever it is, it must be difficult.

"I don't know if there's anything I can do to solve your pain or help you with your problem but I wanted you to know that I am here for you. I have never been gone... I always will be available to listen to you, answer your questions, or to share with you a plethora of beautiful and savored, untold stories of your father.

"I'll be praying for you and don't forget that you're loved."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!) Empty Re: Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!)

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:02 pm

BULL!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!) Empty Re: Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!)

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Anything he can do to solve her pain huh? I can think of more than a couple suggestions.

This nonhuman psychopath makes me so sick- how is he allowed to make such statements? Maybe if he was yknow maybe in the outside world and NOT in prison I guess he could do what he wants but I mean Come ON this is so ridiculous. Obviously this is for attention for himself but like really it just makes you look like more of a scumbag than at least I ever thought possible of someone who's supposed to be human.

A child's mental health is at stake- you don't let her father's murderer freaking make statements like this. I can't even like explain how PO'd this makes me! Of course TMZ is the culprit. They go on and on about how they hope she gets better and they go and blast this out to the world. Messing with a kid in this way, when they're already so vulnerable, is the lowest you could ever go IMO- anything for ratings, money what have you. People need to remember this isn't just Michael Jackson's daughter- she is a teenage girl with feelings and emotions and people need to respect that and leave her alone already with this!

Last edited by WeAreTheWorld. on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Conrad Murray Offers Support To Paris Jackson (REALLY?!) Empty Michael Jackson’s Death Doctor Has Private Telephone In Jail Cell

Post by Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Here is another piece on CM the killer making that call (Paris)

Call The Doctor! Or, He’ll Call You: Michael Jackson’s Death Doctor Has Private Telephone In Jail Cell

The man convicted of the involuntary manslaughter death of Michael Jackson, Dr. Conrad Murray, has been granted a personal cell phone to use while serving his four-year sentence behind bars, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“The phone can’t receive any incoming phone calls, but Dr. Murray can place collect calls to anyone he wants,” a source with knowledge of the situation confirmed.

The stunning and surprising insight into his life in jail explains how Dr. Murray was able to call CNN’s Anderson Cooper for a live jailhouse interview on April 2 in which he serenaded the newsman with a rendition of Nat King Cole’s The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot.

The unexpected cell phone privilege is also how Dr. Murray, who 12 jurors unanimously agreed in Nov. 2011 was solely responsible for causing Jackson’s death by administering a deadly dose of the powerful sedative Propofol, was able to call into NBC’s TODAY.

“Dr. Murray was given a phone because of the resources it would take to take him out of his cell to take him to the pay phone were just tapping the already very limited jail resources,” said the source.

“He is on his phone 24/7, typically calling his baby mama, Nicole Alvarez, along with his attorney.”

The disgraced cardiologist isn’t housed in the general population of the Los Angeles County jail because he is considered a “high value target” by other inmates because of his role in Jackson’s 2009 death.

So, one law enforcement source told RadarOnline.com, “It was just easier to give him a phone.”

But jail officials didn’t expect that Dr. Murray or his associates would somehow profit from the phone, as was believed to have occurred recently.

His girlfriend, Alvrez, recently sold a voicemail message from the doctor in which he complained to a tabloid website about not being able to sleep, in order to pay her rent.

During the message, Murray cried: “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore. I have no more use of my arms.”

Said the source: “Clearly complaining about having ‘explosive diarrhea’ has paid off for the doctor!”

“He is manipulating the system and is able to call media outlets all while he continues to accept zero responsibility for Jackson’s death.

“It’s absolutely insulting that someone convicted of the death of another human being is able to have a phone at his disposal to use whenever he wants.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:24 pm

how more pathetic can that man get?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:58 pm

You never know! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:18 pm

lol
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down