MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being

3 posters

Go down

Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being Empty Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being

Post by Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 am

I became aware of a disturbing situation regarding Paris having been allowed to meet twitter followers in person. Supposedly this also included hanging out together in public places and also sleepovers! (WTH?) This is so inappropriate that it is now concerning me to the point that I am starting to believe it may be time to look seriously at her guardian's ability to care properly for a teenage girl (and the boys as well). There is so much in this world that is different in just the last 5 years, even the last 10 years that most of the older gens just do not understand. I don't believe this amounts to neglect, it is more ignorance of the dangers out there in the world that are cyber related. Social media is a wonderful dimension of our lives when used with the proper mindset and intention. It is a terrible aspect of many people's lives when it is not managed safely and appropriately. I do not believe that minor children should have access to some of the platforms. Twitter is the most difficult for children to manage and too immediate. FB is a close second to it IMO. Maybe there should be legislation to put in place laws to disallow minors from having access until they are adults. Adults make a big enough mess sometimes with these media let alone what is happening to the kids.

I have been against the idea that any of the MJ3 have either FB or twitter accounts. It makes them too accessable to the worst types of people and there can be great damage caused by theses disturbed individuals to kids in general that it is IMO a form of child endangerment. We MUST protect all kids from predatory types in RL and Cyber.

After I learned of this sleepover shocker, I went on Paris's twitter to find that her account is actually still up. I could not believe that it has not been taken down. Her tweets that were all over the media are still there too. Why? How can it be that after all that's occurred that account has not be removed? I am very concerned about that because of at all times, this is the time to act on these types of things to protect her.

I can only pray that sweet Paris is gaining strength emotionally and spiritually and is being surrounded by a lot of love and care as well as an effective plan of treatment and is gaining back her sense of self and her self esteem is rising. She needs to be protected and shown that she is being held close and will be offered support and guidance on a daily basis from all who love her (her family).

Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being 3480612478 MJ3  Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being 3480612478
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being Empty Re: Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being

Post by midangerous Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Do you know what twitter followers she met in person? When did she do this? I remember when I had first gotten my twitter account, I was quite nervous, even though it's been a fun experience so far, and thankfully I've had no bullying attacks, I still proceed with great caution.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being Empty Re: Having serious concerns about Paris Jackson's safety and well-being

Post by Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:31 pm

I am trying to get more info about that midangerous. I am very disturbed by this and want to review what happened as I feel strongly that it just might need to be looked into further by the court.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:45 pm

I was absolutely shocked when I heard about this. As a minor myself, I don't think that anyone under 21 years of age should be able to have social media accounts such as twitter and Facebook. Twitter and Facebook IMO should almost always only be used for business purposes, or getting out news and advertising and stuff like our website does, that's just how I've always thought about it.

A lot of kids, teens, some adults even, have no sense of maturity and do not know how to behave in person face to face, let alone on an anonymous platform such as the Internet. The bullying on there is just horrible. I myself had to get my parents and people at school involved to take stuff about me off Facebook when I was in 6th or 7th grade, and I didn't even have Facebook at the time! But when you look at Paris' twitter, even NOW after all this has happened in the last month, you can't look at replies on any of her tweets without seeing at least one bullying comment, which I think is just despicable.

As far as her twitter being deleted, I do think that this should happen. I read an article a couple weeks ago about the Jackson family trying to delete her Facebook account (I think they meant twitter but the articles all said Facebook) but Facebook or twitter or whatever platform it was would not let them do it. They said the only way a parent or guardian is able to delete their child's social media account is if the child is under the age of 13, which is the minimum age to be on these sites (which is nuts, 13 is way too young)

I would hope that now that Paris is in the hospital, the team would talk to her about her social media use and explain to her that it just isn't worth it to be on these sites. If she wants to communicate with friends, there's plenty of mediums to do so; texting, phone calls, Skype (as long as she has her profile set so that only friends can contact her), and of course they can always get together and hang out in person. She should not be tweeting her private business out to the world for the media and haters to get to, she's just too susceptible to all the bullies and the MJ haters and it is not worth it to put herself through that just to express herself through that medium. This is all just my opinion of course.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down