MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you guys i've been wanting to grieve about PRINCE's death for the longest while now...

2 posters

Go down

you guys i've been wanting to grieve about PRINCE's death for the longest while now... Empty you guys i've been wanting to grieve about PRINCE's death for the longest while now...

Post by MissRose Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:11 pm

I have been wanting to grieve over the mega star and pop icon PRincce. His death saddens me a great deal. There is something about him that draws you to him even though one hardly knows the man. Anyways can you guys help me b grieve by posting some kind inciteful things you know about him Smile , things i may not know yet. Razz I know my grief is way over due but, so many things have been coming up in my life so, i haven't h the chance. Thanks you all, appreciate the support.

MissRose

Back to top Go down

you guys i've been wanting to grieve about PRINCE's death for the longest while now... Empty Re: you guys i've been wanting to grieve about PRINCE's death for the longest while now...

Post by midangerous Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:50 am

Prince on the Muppets:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down