MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

+5
MjjPureSoul
Ploppy
Capricious Anomaly
ljmissmj
Admin
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 Empty XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 31, 2014

It was announced today that on May 13th Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. XSCAPE is executive produced by Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid. After mining by the Estate of Jackson’s archives, Reid was granted unlimited access to the treasures spanning four decades of material on which Jackson had completed his vocals. Reid then teamed up top producers to “contemporize” the songs while retaining Jackson’s essence and integrity, creating the best music you’ve never heard.

The list of producers include global hitmakers Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain.

The new album will feature eight brand new recordings. A Deluxe Edition of XSCAPE will include a selection of the recordings in their original form. Both the standard and Deluxe Editions are available April 1st for pre-order on iTunes ( Smarturl.it/xscape ) and elsewhere.

The title of this album honors Michael’s album naming process. He always chose a song from the album to name his projects and, beginning with THRILLER, used only one word titles, each with an edgy quality to them. This is true of the new project.

John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson said, “Michael was always on the cutting edge and was constantly reaching out to new producers, looking for new sounds. He was always relevant and current. These tracks, in many ways, capture that spirit. We thank L.A. Reid for his vision.”

Full press release below and more news about Michael Jackson’s upcoming album will be revealed in the coming weeks.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON
OUT ON EPIC RECORDS MAY 13

EPIC CHIEF L.A. REID TEAMS UP WITH TOP PRODUCERS TO “CONTEMPORIZE” SONGS FROM ICONIC ARTIST’S ARCHIVE

March 31, 2014 — New York, NY — On May 13, Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the internationally beloved music icon and King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The project features eight new tracks, which the world will be hearing for the very first time on the new album. For the ultimate fan experience, XSCAPE will also be available in a Deluxe Edition, which includes all of the sourced Michael Jackson recordings in their original form. The XSCAPE standard and Deluxe Editions are available for pre-order beginning April 1 on iTunes.com/MichaelJackson and elsewhere, and available at all retailers worldwide on May 13.

XSCAPE is executive produced by Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid, who, after an initial mining of Jackson’s archives by the Estate, was granted unlimited access to the treasures representing four decades of material on which Jackson had completed his vocals.

Reid curated the final list of recordings to deliver to the producers, who retooled the production to add a fresh, contemporary sound that retains Jackson’s essence and integrity. It’s a process Reid calls “contemporizing.” The album’s lead producer, Timbaland was one of a handful of producers Reid believed had the gravitas, depth and range to creatively engage with Jackson’s work. Additional producers include global hitmakers Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Jerome “Jroc” Harmon and John McClain.

“Modern music and artistry would look and sound completely different if not for the groundbreaking contributions Michael Jackson gifted to the world,” remarked L.A. Reid. “Michael left behind some musical performances that we take great pride in presenting through the vision of music producers that he either worked directly with or expressed strong desire to work with. We are extremely proud and honored to present this music to the world.”

The title of this album honors Michael’s album naming process. He always chose a song from the album to name his projects and, beginning with THRILLER, used only one word titles, each with an edgy quality to them. This is true of the new project. Written by Michael Jackson and Jerkins, and produced by Jackson and Jerkins, “Xscape” has further significance in that it is the one track on the album that was ‘contemporized’ by the producer who recorded it originally in the studio with Michael.

John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson said, “Michael was always on the cutting edge and was constantly reaching out to new producers, looking for new sounds. He was always relevant and current. These tracks, in many ways, capture that spirit. We thank L.A. Reid for his vision.”

XSCAPE is a long awaited collection of exciting new music that will thrill the legions of fans of one of the world’s most revered and best-selling artists, as well as attract a whole new generation discovering his artistry for the first time. In conjunction with the release of XSCAPE, Epic / Sony Music will launch an unprecedented global campaign with the One Sony sister companies, Sony Corporation, Sony Mobile Communications, and Sony Network Entertainment International drawing from all of Sony’s strengths and consumer reach.

"Michael has long been a treasured member of the larger Sony family," said Kazuo Hirai, President and CEO, Sony Corporation. "Starting with the release of ‘Off The Wall’ in 1979, Sony Music Entertainment has since released all of Michael’s recordings. We are thrilled and privileged to be collaborating as One Sony to celebrate Michael’s latest legacy, and bringing his fans an exclusive experience through our upcoming initiatives with our products and services."

More news about Michael Jackson’s upcoming album will be revealed in the coming weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Pure Soul did you get a chance to look up and see my standee that I'm ordering from Amazon.ca? He is sitting on the side of a red car...owwww eeheee!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:05 pm

I did Ploppy  Smile It's one of the best life size cutouts, I was going to get the same one some time ago. I still might buy it yet. Well done.

That convo that Michael ear-wigged, lol, I think you could be correct about it happening in Bahrain. It's coming back to me and I think it's in Jermaine's book (which I'm currently reading) I haven't got to it yet so it might be past half way. I'll certainly let you know if I see it in there.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 pm

I've read that too, poor thing. Sad I love Jermaine's book, you are definitely in for a treat!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:40 pm

I was a bit iffy about Jermaine's book in that I found it has a bit too much about Jermaine and Jermaine making "deals" for Michael without telling Michael and then Michael getting sued. Please don't stop liking me but I believe that Jermaine was a big cause of Michael's troubles. He and the other brothers spent above their incomes and would always want Michael to do a tour to help them out financially. Michael made it clear that he didn't want to tour (that's when he needed the propofol) and when Michael would say no then Jermaine would go to Katherine and get her to talk Michael into doing the tours because he couldn't say no to his Mother. I believe that in the end that was why Michael ended up shutting his whole family out...he still loved them but couldn't stand up to them. Apparently even Janet Jackson made some kind of statement that she would not be giving her brothers any more money! Now I did enjoy the parts that were about Michael...such a joker as Bill Bray always called him.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:44 pm

OMG YES!!! ITA Ploppy! The fun syories about Michael were about the only parts I truely enjoyed about the book. But the brothers IMHO treated Michael like their own personal bank. When they needed money "hey, Michael" this "hey, Michael" that and if that didn't work "Mother go talk to Michael" no wonder is right.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Pretty sad when even Janet states out that she will not be giving anymore money to her brothers. She was tired of being their personal bank!

It just makes me feel even more sorry for what poor MJ had to go through when he just had so much love to give and he just wanted to be happy.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 pm

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 1618989635                     XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 1722810769 

Alright my little kidlets

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 242871577    29 sleeps
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 pm

ITA!
29 MORE SLEEPS! OMG soooo excited!!
Who's Bad? Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 am

Not that BAD boy XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 3480612478 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 3480612478 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 3480612478 

Imagine we are now in the 20's!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:18 pm

I don't disagree at all over your opinions on Jermaine's book. I know that Michael did once say that Jermaine is a "headache" at times. We don't doubt that Jermaine did love Michael. It was just how he treated him, same as the others did. But like you both have said, there are the fun sections inside the book that are more pleasant to read than the negative bits. I absolutely agree. Loved the part in particular where Michael was under a bed when Jermaine was getting his kit off with his girlfriend, only to have Michael stroking her thigh when he was almost at 3rd base LMAO!! That was just hilarious!
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Oh I know PureSoul I could have died! Michael, always the joker!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:30 pm

I guess that's why Bill Bray called him "joker"
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Yeah! I wish there was more video footage ofnhis pranks Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Yes, I'm surprised too since he always had people around doing "short films" and he has a lot on the kids when they were little. What a hoot that would be watching Michael and gang tossing out water balloons from hotel windows, having pillow fights with Suzanne de Passe, dropping water buckets on Bill Bray's head, hiding under Jermaine's bed when he's trying to make out with a fan!!!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:41 pm

Lol yeah!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:09 pm

What a guy he was  Mad.............. Amazing.

I cringe to think where he used to leave his used chewy gum at times, lol. Like restaurant chairs etc. End up with a ruined pair of pants Razz 

MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 pm

The chewing gum would be good to know where it was left because as you know he only chewed Bazooka bubble gum and by the wads full. And according to Frank Cascio MJ was always cracking his gum and said you needed a good mouthful to crack it loud. But he'd give Frank heck if he cracked his. They were always at each other about body odors and stinky breath!! I can't imagine our Michael having any of those problems!!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:49 pm

By the way when I was sending Admin a PM yesterday I noticed that she a list of "friends".  Is it okay if I make my own list with you, ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ; MjjPureSoul; Miss Rose?  There are others I want to ask.

Hey it's the big countdown to Xscape

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 242871577   26 more sleeps

I'm getting so excited every time I look at the calendar XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 1041714809
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Cracking gum? Lol! Where did that come in? Dang if thats in the book then I need to buy it ASAP! I highly doubt Michael would put his gum under chairs or something. LOL staying on top of body odor and bad breath, doubt Michael had those problems, as much perfume he wore Wink
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 pm

It's on page 78 where Frank is talking about when Michael and the Cascio's had their first Christmas at Neverland and MJ not having been able to celebrate it before he had lights everywhere at Neverland...all done up right.Om Christmas Eve , a woman dressed up as Mother Goose showed up at the house. "We all sat around the fire, even my parents, drinking tea and eating cookies as Mother Goose read us nursery rhymes and sang to us. I know Mother Goose - not exactly a perennial Christmas fixture. But she fit in perfectly at Neverland.
The next morning was Christmas Day. It was the usual rush to open presents. Michael led the proceedings like an old pro, picking out gifts from under the tree and handing them out. Michael shared my offbeat sense of humor: as I've said, we were always playing jokes on each other. So for Christmas that year, he bought me ten present. Ten! What could be in them? From a guy who gets you your own custom golf cart for no reason at all, what could ten Christmas gifts possibly be? I opened the first one. It was...a pocketknife. Okay, that one was a pretty good joke, since after all, in his company I had already bought all of the pocketknives in the town of Gstaad. We all had a good chuckle about it, and then Michael, who at this point was failing miserably at hiding a mischievous smile, told me to keep going. So I opened my second present: another pocketknife. And another. By the time I was done, I had ten identical pocketknives. We laughed from start to finish.
Not to be outdone, I had a very special present ready for Michael. What do you get for a guy who can buy the world? I had taken a pile of garbage - toilet paper rolls, plastic bags, and empty candy wrappers - and wrapped each item carefully and put it in a box. Yep, I gave Michael a box of garbage for Christmas. When he opened it, he said with picture-perfect mock sincerity, "Oh, thank you so much. You shouldn't have. You really shouldn't have."
From then on, Michael always spent Christmas with my family, at Neverland or in New Jersey. He always showed up in New Jersey with a giant tub of Bazooka bubble gum. Michael constantly chewed huge wads of that gum, blowing enormous bubbles. Snapping the gum as he chewed was perfectly acceptable for him, but whenever I chewed gum, he'd say"Can you please close your mouth? You sound like a cow." Bazooka was his favorite gum. He always said, It's the best gum in the world, but you have to keep popping new ones in your mouth."
On Christmas Eve, there would be a huge turkey dinner. If we were at Neverland, we could expect an appearance from good ole Mother Goose, or sometimes a magician, and the lousiest gag gifts you could ever imagine: a year's supply of tampons, an unappetizing bundle of food scraps from our Christmas Eve dinner, a collection of mouthwashes and toothpaste (a reference to our long-running joke about each other's bad breath).
It was hysterical. It was strange. It was tradition. In short, it was Michael.

There wasn't hard to find that piece as I had just read it last night. Too funny eh? You really have to get the book. Their trip to Scotland is utterly something out of the 3 Stooges or Laurel and Hardy...probably before your time but they were two of the funniest acts in the 50's I think. I know that I watched them on TV and they were live and I was born in 1947. Heck they could have been in the 60's because I was going to school - shoot of course I would be going to school in the 50's too so maybe the 50's. I want you to have that book so bad I wonder if I could pay for it on Amazon and have it shipped to you. I'd do it a heart beat. I hope you enjoy the Christmas story and the Bazooka bubble gum. I used to chew it and it was very delicious!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Awesome story Ploppy!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:41 pm

OH MY GOODNESS that was the funniest thing I have ever read! I can't wait to get my braces off so I can chew bazooka gum! Then I can snap it and think about Michael saying to me "close your mouth, you sound like a cow" OMG I'd kill for an audio of that!!!
Tampons, mouthwash?! LMAO! Michael my goodness you are so funny!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:13 am

Hi midangerous - so glad you tuned in to read an excerpt from the Frank Cascio book My Friend Michael Jackson. I can't imagine living the life that Frank did with Michael. Did you realize that when he started to work for MJ he had to change his name and he became Frank Tyson...in case you hear that name around. He and Michael were so close but the inner circles of MJ turned Michael against Frank and they had a very bad blowup and parted for a long time. But eventually Michael realized that he needed Frank in his life and they sort of patched things up before Michael died. Frank and a couple of smart colleagues of his were on the verge of getting Michael's business out of the humongous red and then someone told MJ that Frank was charging people 1million dollars to get to talk to Michael which of course he wasn't. When you get to read the book you will see that there isn't/wasn't a person alive who could love Michael more than Prince, Paris and Blanket than Frank Cascio. Unfortunately Michael had to die on us but his executors were and are still making his estate money and is out of the "red", but Frank and his 2 good friends were well ahead of that. When Michael was told stories about what Frank and his buddies were supposedly doing Michael of course fired everyone and the guys didn't get paid. Frank wasn't worried and didn't care but his friends, accountant and lawyer I think did want to be paid for their time so sadly they ended up having to sue Michael. Everything was straightened out and Michael did pay up but he still chastised Frank "for bringing outsiders in". Of course he was starting to get into his paranoia state. It's all explained about in the book but when I write to you tomorrow I'm going to take time and write you about the trip to Scotland. It will be a long one but it is so hilarious Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  The 2 of them are looking for the Loch Ness Monster on the wrong lake pitch black at night and no one else is staying at this "castle" except an old butler who does everything and a ghost. Gosh I'm giggling to myself waiting to write it to you.

Again may I set you up as my friends...ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ; midangerous;MjjPureSoul. I'm not sure what it does but I liked seeing names listed on Admin's page. Plus I haven't heard from Capricious Anomaly for some time now. Also I just found my piece of paper when I joined. It was MJsAnnie who invited me and showed me how to log in and silly me didn't know what I was joining so I just picked a silly nickname that I had and now I see that everyone is connected to Michael.
Quick funny story how I got my nickname because you must admit it is a funny name. Probably not supposed to say this but my real name is Penny...not Penelope. I was dating a guy in a bar band and one night after many drinks in the bar and then a few more up in one of the band member's room the drummer who was my guy's younger brother started calling me Penelope and he was slurring it somewhat and I kept yelling back saying no it was Penny not Penelope. Well I was slurring even more it seems and it came out very close to Ploppy because my guy Jack quickly jumped on that and Ploppy has stayed with me since 1975. His sis-in-law Carol, married to the older brother in the band (it was a family band) well her nickname was Chopper don't know why on that one, before my time, and the drummer's wife was Lexie and her nickname was Doris again don't know why. Jack gave nicknames to everyone he met but he never had one except St. Jack...because "he worked too hard"...not! So now when we correspond by emails or telephone or in person it's hi Chop, it's Plop or the other way around. So so silly. Why couldn't we have been arguing about calling me princess?

Sorry I ramble so much ladies - I feel so close to you - I love Michael so much and it's awesome having people to talk to about how wonderful he was and still is.

Talk to you tomorrow. Gotta get those sleeps in. XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 2314032827 picked the witch because she was traveling fast!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 am

Hi again, sorry to come back so soon but I've been meaning to tell you this for almost a month now. Remember how Michael was fascinated with the number 7 well I have to take some tissues to bed with me because the bottle of water that is attached to my oxygen tubing so my nose doesn't dry completely out sometimes drips the water if the tubing is crooked. So every night I pull 7 tissues out of the box and put them by my pillow...how silly...and I think of Michael every time!

Good night I promise
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 am

Aww Ploppy you may friend me Smile
talk to you tomorrow, sleep good Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:26 am

Crap it's definitely time to go to bed. I went into friends and foes and you were the only friend I had and I clicked on the square at the end of your name only to find that it was a delete icon...dah...but I was able to put you in again. so do you click something at your end to accept my "friendship"? I'm asking because Capricious' name is already there under the pending area. Maybe tomorrow I will click right on the name and see what that does.

Night night. Gosh I was hooked on that Spider Solitaire so now I won't be able to read anything again on Frank and MJ's escapades!!
 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 5 3906354512 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 am

Welltjere is a little bitty plus sign by any one's name who asked you, so to accept you just click that plus button Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:27 am

Potty break and here you are. I'm trying to add friends under my profile "friends and foes.Mine are under Requests sent and therefore the negative button behind your names. Under Received Requests I have nothing & there it says the plus sign and negative sign and says no pending requests. Am I in the right place to be trying to add friends and are you getting a request from me?
Back to bed.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Ok requests sent are the ones you sent, pending are the ones that are awaiting your acceptance and no pending requests mean no one has sent a request to you Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Wow... Ploopy, I like that you have shared parts of Franks book  Laughing Must say it again you ladies must get the book! you'll love it.

This adding friends to lists... I'm the same with adding, I don't seem to be able to add for whatever reason so I'm as baffled. clicking on the little + doesn't want to work. I gave up with it  scratch  So just know, ladies that you are my friends. I'll give it another bash next week.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next