MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

+5
MjjPureSoul
Ploppy
Capricious Anomaly
ljmissmj
Admin
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 Empty XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by Admin Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

March 31, 2014

It was announced today that on May 13th Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. XSCAPE is executive produced by Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid. After mining by the Estate of Jackson’s archives, Reid was granted unlimited access to the treasures spanning four decades of material on which Jackson had completed his vocals. Reid then teamed up top producers to “contemporize” the songs while retaining Jackson’s essence and integrity, creating the best music you’ve never heard.

The list of producers include global hitmakers Timbaland, Rodney Jerkins, Stargate and John McClain.

The new album will feature eight brand new recordings. A Deluxe Edition of XSCAPE will include a selection of the recordings in their original form. Both the standard and Deluxe Editions are available April 1st for pre-order on iTunes ( Smarturl.it/xscape ) and elsewhere.

The title of this album honors Michael’s album naming process. He always chose a song from the album to name his projects and, beginning with THRILLER, used only one word titles, each with an edgy quality to them. This is true of the new project.

John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson said, “Michael was always on the cutting edge and was constantly reaching out to new producers, looking for new sounds. He was always relevant and current. These tracks, in many ways, capture that spirit. We thank L.A. Reid for his vision.”

Full press release below and more news about Michael Jackson’s upcoming album will be revealed in the coming weeks.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON
OUT ON EPIC RECORDS MAY 13

EPIC CHIEF L.A. REID TEAMS UP WITH TOP PRODUCERS TO “CONTEMPORIZE” SONGS FROM ICONIC ARTIST’S ARCHIVE

March 31, 2014 — New York, NY — On May 13, Epic Records, in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release XSCAPE, an album of new music by the internationally beloved music icon and King of Pop, Michael Jackson. The project features eight new tracks, which the world will be hearing for the very first time on the new album. For the ultimate fan experience, XSCAPE will also be available in a Deluxe Edition, which includes all of the sourced Michael Jackson recordings in their original form. The XSCAPE standard and Deluxe Editions are available for pre-order beginning April 1 on iTunes.com/MichaelJackson and elsewhere, and available at all retailers worldwide on May 13.

XSCAPE is executive produced by Epic Records Chairman and CEO L.A. Reid, who, after an initial mining of Jackson’s archives by the Estate, was granted unlimited access to the treasures representing four decades of material on which Jackson had completed his vocals.

Reid curated the final list of recordings to deliver to the producers, who retooled the production to add a fresh, contemporary sound that retains Jackson’s essence and integrity. It’s a process Reid calls “contemporizing.” The album’s lead producer, Timbaland was one of a handful of producers Reid believed had the gravitas, depth and range to creatively engage with Jackson’s work. Additional producers include global hitmakers Rodney Jerkins, Stargate, Jerome “Jroc” Harmon and John McClain.

“Modern music and artistry would look and sound completely different if not for the groundbreaking contributions Michael Jackson gifted to the world,” remarked L.A. Reid. “Michael left behind some musical performances that we take great pride in presenting through the vision of music producers that he either worked directly with or expressed strong desire to work with. We are extremely proud and honored to present this music to the world.”

The title of this album honors Michael’s album naming process. He always chose a song from the album to name his projects and, beginning with THRILLER, used only one word titles, each with an edgy quality to them. This is true of the new project. Written by Michael Jackson and Jerkins, and produced by Jackson and Jerkins, “Xscape” has further significance in that it is the one track on the album that was ‘contemporized’ by the producer who recorded it originally in the studio with Michael.

John Branca and John McClain, co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson said, “Michael was always on the cutting edge and was constantly reaching out to new producers, looking for new sounds. He was always relevant and current. These tracks, in many ways, capture that spirit. We thank L.A. Reid for his vision.”

XSCAPE is a long awaited collection of exciting new music that will thrill the legions of fans of one of the world’s most revered and best-selling artists, as well as attract a whole new generation discovering his artistry for the first time. In conjunction with the release of XSCAPE, Epic / Sony Music will launch an unprecedented global campaign with the One Sony sister companies, Sony Corporation, Sony Mobile Communications, and Sony Network Entertainment International drawing from all of Sony’s strengths and consumer reach.

"Michael has long been a treasured member of the larger Sony family," said Kazuo Hirai, President and CEO, Sony Corporation. "Starting with the release of ‘Off The Wall’ in 1979, Sony Music Entertainment has since released all of Michael’s recordings. We are thrilled and privileged to be collaborating as One Sony to celebrate Michael’s latest legacy, and bringing his fans an exclusive experience through our upcoming initiatives with our products and services."

More news about Michael Jackson’s upcoming album will be revealed in the coming weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 Empty Re: XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Let's stay in and stink..... LOL  Laughing  That was what Michael said to Frank. Blimey... it'll have been the typical guys night in front of the TV slobbing out with snacks and wine and seeing who could let out the loudest and smelliest trouser cough competition. Belching and the lot. LOL! It's what guys do without female company. Dirty buggers LOL
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 Empty Re: XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Well I did guess that we were all friends because we are always chatting, I just wanted a list to show...bratty kid that way I am Sad Embarassed
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Ok PureSoul, Ploppy if what I said didn't help ask Admin or MJMod I know for a fact they can help you Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 pm

OK ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ, I will check with Admin once I try once more...just to make sure I'm in the right area of the program.

OK my little munchkins...drum roll...

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 242871577 

25 sleeps as of April 18th
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Ok Smile
25 sleeps!
Captain Eo anyone?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Hello to whoever has read my bit from the book I purchased on MJ's Body Language. I am not going to print anymore excerpts from it because the author wrote it to make money and I can honestly say that this is not a "book to make money off of MJ"

I want to print his first paragraph under Final Thoughts:

" Looking back at the interviews I have analyzed in this book, there is an area that really stands out, and that is how truthful Michael Jackson is. There are only a couple of areas throughout this book where I feel he hasn't been totally truthful (such as regarding the plastic surgery he's had on his face and the relationship with Blanket's mother), however when lewd accusations were made against him, you can see that his body language is emphatically denying such claims.

I want to print the last 2 paragraphs in the book to show this.
"Michael's death left us with many more questions than answers, but his body language during these interviews ultimately showed that he was indeed innocent of all the disturbing and lurid accusations regarding child abuse, and furthermore, much like his alter ego Peter Pan, he has proven himself to be child-like in both his verbal and non-verbal responses.
I hope the evidence I have presented in my book will prove Michael's doubters to be wrong, as there is an overwhelming body of evidence that shows Michael to be innocent in every sense of the word."

We all knew/know that Michael was/is innocent but I believe it is something to throw at the "doubters", "the tabloids", "the Diane Diamonts" and "the Nancy Graces" that in a proven science it is still shown that Michael was innocent.

It was worth the money that I paid for it even though I did know that he was innocent. And body language is a well studied and proven science because it is also used when picking people to be on juries.

I am now stepping down off of my soap box.

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 4027144911 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 3948275921 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:32 am

Love it, sounds like a great book! Definitely something to look at!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Yes, thanks for the preview Ploppy, I'll be certainly purchasing that book, in fact I'll let hubby know I'd like it for my birthday with Xscape.

Thanks for trying IJCSLuMJ it looks Like I'll need to contact either Admin or Mod to get this friends added lark to do anything. It might still not work as the instructions will be the same. We'll see  Smile 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:02 pm

What a wonderful hubby you must have PureSoul!
I think its the same but idk? Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:21 pm

IJCSLuMJ and PureSoul I can't get that friends thing either. Did either of you get a question notice from me asking you to be friends...like on FB? That's the action that I think we are missing...we've sent out the "requests" but we are not "receiving" answers back - "no pending requests". I'm happy to see that it isn't just me this time.
Another question are we the only 3 chatting on this thread or do others see it too? Otherwise we're the only ones having fun counting down the number of sleeps Sad  Which are down to 24 sleeps as of April 19th. XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 242871577 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Others see it too, must not be posting due to short time
24 sleeps
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Awesome picture...I'm going to "borrow" it for my MJ picture collection. Do you mean that the 3 of us have not a lot to do except chat about MJ Laughing Laughing (not putting anyone down, I know you are all busy and my chats do get silly)

I totally look forward to seeing a message that I have news from "Magical". Of course I don't work or have a family to look after either. You are my source of fun. But since my health is getting better I hope to be venturing out to do some visiting. Did some major hurt to credit card on Thursday. Wanted Sketcher memory foam runners, found some and bought 3 pairs...my feet feel like I'm walking with pebbles in my shoes. However the store I was at did not have the fabulous wild ones that I saw on-line so I'll have to recheck on-line to see where I saw the funky ones and get a couple of those.
Okay I'll shut up for now. Love you more!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Go right ahead Smile
lol I know it is for me, since I'm out of school for the year!

sooo hapoy that your health is getting better Smile I've heard those shoes are very comfy!
I don't mind you talking, you talk all you want Smile you bring joy to me when I read your posts
L.O.V.E you most
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:24 pm

L.O.V.E. you moster. And keep those Michaelicious pictures coming you cwazy wabbit. Was Elmer Fudd comics before your time...yes I see that it was. He was always trying to shoot Bugs Bunny and he had a speech impediment. Bugs would always open his appearance by saying "What's Up Doc?" while chomping on a carrot. It was like the coyote and the road runner. Elmer could never get the best of Bugs. Those were the days when cartoons were funny - not like the family man (which I do like) but in my days and MJ's The 3 Stooges, Mickey Mouse, Mighty Mouse (who flew like Superman) and Betty Boop and Howdy Doody Show...now those were worth rushing home from school and getting up on Saturday mornings.

More funny happy memories - again through "Magical".
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 am

I've seen those shows! Too funny notnlike some of the crap we have now Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:26 am

So true...I Love Lucy;Mr.Ed (the talking horse..."A horse is a horse of course of course but who is the horse of course it's Mr.Ed"). There was this one cartoon that used to break me up every time I saw it - I think it was about this rooster called Cleghorn and this skinny old chicken was in love with him but there was also a baby eagle that was supposed to eat the rooster and Cleghorn would always say that he was some kind of other animal but he'd say it in such a way as "listen to me boy are you listening to me" - would make me laugh and the skinny hen that was in love with him...I actually had a girl apply for a job where I was working and she looked just like the hen...then I really laughed and nearly peed my pants. She turned out to be a very good worker and a nice friend!
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Lol I've heard of that one too!! Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 pm

I was so stupid last night...right when I should have been turning out the lights and going to sleep I decide google Cleghorn Foghorn and watch a couple of episodes. Still not smart I Google Mr. Ed and watch the first episode where he lets Wilbur know that he talks. Finally around 3:30 I decide to go to bed. Dragging the butt today but it was funny seeing funny "cartoons" again.

Getting excited 23 sleeps as of April 20  XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 242871577 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:21 pm

LOL Ploppy! I do that with MJ vids! But not last night, I was still dragging butt this morning as I finally got to sleep around 1 am and somehow managed to get up at 7:45 am lol

23 sleeps! Its getting SOO close!
UNCF! my favorite event Michael ever went to!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Man o Man just when I think you've shared the best photo of the King of Pop you put out another one. The man could not take a bad photo!!! I'm stealing this one too XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 3480612478 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 817141282 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 21926744 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 pm

go right on ahead! IKR! ALL TIME FAVORITE!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Gosh, always so sad that he could never realize and accept how beautiful he was both inside and outside. I sure hope he realizes it now. XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 744548625 XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 20540314 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:46 pm

I know it makes me so sad Sad I'm sure he does now Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Well my ladies THE WORD IS NOW OUT.  I was just reading the magazine HELLO Canada and there it is the announcement that Michael Jackson - New album from late singer - 8 previously unheard Michael Jackson tracks will be unveiled on May 13, with the release of the singer's posthumous album, Xscape.  Executive-produced by industry legend L.A. Reid, Xscape features tracks culled from four decades of Michael's song archives and updated with the help of today's top producers.  "Michael left behind some musical performances that we take great pride in presenting through the vision of music producers that he either worked directly with or expressed strong desire to work with," said Reid.  The record is sure to be a thrill for Michael's fans, who were devastated when he died at age 50 on June 25, 2009, weeks before the start of a comeback tour.  Michael's doctor, Conrad Murray, was later found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and served two years in prison.

There is a later photo of Michael with scruffy facial hair but he is smiling.  It is the April 14, 2014 issue.  he cover has story of Prince George and Kate and William's trip to Australia and New Zealand on the front with a sweet picture of the family and Lupo the family dog. Just checked front of magazine...online - HELLOMAGAZINE.ca - facebook HELLOCanadaMagazine

Now the sleeps are even more important as the word is out for the rest of the world and we want to be sure to get out copy of the album

so again

23 sleeps as of Sunday, April 20th

XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 242871577 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Hey thanx Ploppy!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:06 pm

No problem IJCSLuMJ - I was so excited when I saw the notice and of course had to share. I liked Michael without his attempts to grow facial hair but as I said at least he was smiling. Now I am getting so excited because the word is out there now...it's even more real...new music from Michael. I think I will take a look on Amazon and see if you "buy" a copy now and they take your money and set it aside..it never hits my visa until it is shipped but they say I have the order it's just not released yet. It is still a little hard for me to get out to the actual stores to get one and then there will probably be line ups which is hard even though I have a walker that I can sit down and rest. I'll let you know if I get to order a copy. I'm just going to fee my cat, Lita...she's driving me crazy with a whiny meow like she hasn't eaten for days. I don't know how they know how to tell time! Be back shortly.

Also just so we have it out there

as of April 21

22 more sleeps  XSCAPE - LONG AWAITED NEW MUSIC FROM MICHAEL JACKSON-MAY 13 2014 - Page 6 242871577 
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:42 pm

LOL I know its so exciting! Btw go check out my collection thread, I had a surprise visitor this morning!!!!! I'll give you the link to it if you need Smile
go feed the kitty, we know how that is, when its time to eat its time to EAT!and they don't stop till you feel them Laughing
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Obviously I don't know how to get to your collection thread. I really don't know how to maneuver to many places on "Magical". You really have my interest though...did MJ send you a special note?
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Here yah go Ploppy, just click on the link and scroll down Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploppy Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Well ladies I now have my copy of Xscape arriving on May 13 at my home!!! The Deluxe set...not totally sure what that entails, I think it said DVD and CD.
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next