MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 8 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 8 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Yeah, I'm sure u did quite well WATW!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks you guys! I should find out my results in July when I get my schedule.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:44 pm

You always do well hon!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:01 pm

i'm singing at my grandparents 50th wedding anv. party and i am SCARED TO DEATH i'm afrain i'm going to mess up! i'm singing it A Capella!
i'm singing Elvis's song "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" (my grandma is a HUGE Elvis fan)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:23 pm

I really need your prayers folks, it's been raining really hard, and our basement flooded! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 8 1392980733
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm thinking of you midangerous! The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 8 828620032
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Thxs Admin. Big hugs
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:37 pm

aww so sorry to hear that midangerous!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeah, I got my work cut out for me today. It's been flooding since this morning, but at least it finally stopped.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 pm

"but at least it finally stopped" well thats good!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Really sorry that happened midangerous! I hope you guys can get it all cleaned up and back to normal really soon.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Yeah, we're trying to, it smells real bad down there right now. Mad We might have to throw some things away and try to shampoo the rugs.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Well, to be on the funny side of things, they should invent a Basement flooding Hotline, because I NEED THERAPY! Lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:38 pm

I got Life With La Toya and some movies recorded on the TV in my basement, but I don't want to go down there!!!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 pm

I'm having alot of internet and phone issues, so I might not be online much right now.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:09 am

The basement is finally back to normal thankfully all the water's gone. Internet is fine right now, but no phone yet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:49 pm

hey everyone, before i forget i sang for my grandparents 50th wedding anv. patry and my mom caught it on video, so if there is anyone here who would like to see it please send me a PM!!!!! i would be very honored to have any of you here see me doing what i love!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:58 pm

Is it on YT? It is a good idea to only offer this in PM IJCSLYMJ. Good thinking! I would love to see you singing at your G-parents 50th-how fun to do that for them. I bet they just loved it!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 pm

I'd love to see it to IJCSLUMJ! I will send you a PM this weekend when I get back from my vaca.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 pm

ok!!! have fun on ur vacay!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:08 am

IJCSLUMJ I'd luv to see it too!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:12 pm

A great story:

I was watchin a new show with Ty Pennington hosting on HLN just now. He was featuring food trucks and owners in ATL. One opened a small brick and mortar drive-thru restaurant and on opening day (11am-6pm) they had 1 customer (drive-thru car) all day until another customer walked in-he was a competitor food truck owner coming inside to the counter to buy a "Mix'd Up" (name of truck and rest.) burger and fries to encourage and lend support to the owner dude (looks a bit like and dresses like Bret Michaels).  This made the owner, and the others working feel great! It was still a while before close time so next scene was guess what? The owner dude dancing (not bad either) to MJ's "Dirty Diana" all over the place! He even hopped up on the counter and was breaking down the moves lol.

Out of millions and millions of songs they could have picked-it was MICHAEL they chose to dance (and be happy about life) to.  The owner dude said we are keeping this place all about rock and roll!

Keep playing MJ 'Mix'd Up" owner dude (in your food truck and restaurant) and there is no way you can fail!! Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 pm

awesome story admin!!! how cool!!! WATW did i send u the vid yet? how about u midangerous? i can't remember!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:47 pm

No i didnt get it yet.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Need a hug I feel sad. Sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 pm

ok send me a PM WATW and i'll send it too yah!!!
(((((HUGS))))) for midangerous!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Lots of hugs to you, midangerous...The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 8 3998962363
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Thxs guys.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MissRose_brokentrusts Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:28 pm

That is an interesting story admin. although i am quiet confussed about the "Mixe'd Up" word what does..that mean...?

MissRose_brokentrusts

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Mix'd Up is the name of the food truck and restaurant business. Their brand name = menu items called Mix'd Up Burgers etc.. Catchy name, huh?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next