MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 14 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 14 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Tomorrow's thanksgiving and the day after Black Friday, I have to work both of those days, keep me in prayer, it's going to be hectic since there are sales that are on only at certain times, and sometimes people can get very crazy, and run around like cattle during these 2 days.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:57 pm

LOL midangerous!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Miley Cyrus shopping at Walmart!

Here we have Walmart shoppers with their crazy horns out!

All of midangerous's customers will have lots of LOVE for her in her line!

Seriously I will be thinking about you M-stay smooth my girl-you are making $$$ and that's a great thing!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 pm

AHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA Admin! That's so funny!The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 14 2672380633 Yeah, I am earning money which is a good thing, associates also get a 25% discount in Dec on all groceries when we work on Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:31 am

Today went well, it was a bit busy for a while than it got slower. Wonder what it's going to be like when I go tomorrow!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:57 pm

I got to have some fun yesterday at work, I volunteered to take some pics of kids with Santa Claus. The man that was playing Santa was quite a character, excellent with the kids!

santa 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 pm

That's sweet midangerous. Please continue to pray for my family as the holidays approach. Its going to be hard without my grandma here. I'm still struggling with it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:41 pm

I'll be praying IJCSLUMJ.  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Thanks so much. I plan on starting a tradition where we sing a Christmas carol in memory of her.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:40 pm

That will be a lovely way to honour her, IJCSLYMJ!!!

I will be praying for you and your family. L.O.V.E. <3
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Thank you so much. Also pray that the ice will melt soon. We have to go Christmas shopping
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:35 pm

I want to wish WATW good luck this weekend on her 5K charity run for raising money to combat HIV/AIDS! It is a great charity and also a hard fought for victory for her as her ankle has been very difficult in healing from the terrible injury a year ago. It took many painful months on a daily basis just to manage to barely walk with having to lug heavy books and be in school on crutches and wearing that heavy boot and braces for even longer.

So all her hard work rehabilitating it with all the exercises and walking to finally running again (was a track & field star-and will be again now)-is paying off both for her and for this charity!

Good luck Katie!!! AND thanks for doing this as this charity is one very close to my heart since I had many patients for a lot of years afflicted with this disease. So all the money that is raised through charities/runs etc.. brings us closer to better treatments and finally 1 day a CURE!!!!)

RUN KATIE RUN!!!!  cheers 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Good luck WATW!!! God bless you for running for this cause!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Dear WATW: That is so wonderful that you are doing this run! I am so proud of you coming through all this hardship. The ankle was awful for you and losing your very close family member was of course the worst. Then to be sick in the hospital on top of all that and undoubtedly the added workload for school due to missing that week. You are a very strong young lady and deserve nothing but the best! I am praying for you to stay strong and healthy!

Good luck on your 5K run for the charity and please be careful! Smile

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Aww thanks everyone! This will be my first big run (its 3.2 miles which isn't really that much for a runner but it's a start) since the injury and I'm super excited! I've been training at the gym for the past few weeks even harder than normal in preparation. Today I did 30 mins of circuit training, a 2 mile run on the hill setting of the treadmill, and a little strength training. I am gonna be sore tomorrow lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:36 pm

It must be such a good feeling being able to pick yourself back up after ur injury and everything else that has happened. I know you will do well good luck Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Go easy WATW! I know how I do too, I get in the zone and sometimes overdo it.

Let us know how your 5K run for the charity goes!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Yes Katie honey, please be very careful and pace yourself. You are strong and tall and will be fabulous. Do let us know how you do day after tomorrow! I hope the weather is fine and there is no rain or snow!

cheers KATIE!!  cheers 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:05 am

Please stay safe and like Capricious and admin said take it easy and pace yourself. Smile you'll do great
GO KATIE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:02 pm

@IJCSLUMJ: It's Katie lol (not Kaity). Just noticed that.

So WATW: Are you all ready for your 5K? Have fun! I heard it's some crazy weather going on down on the East coast hope that doesn't ruin things for the charity. Wink
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:57 pm

oops sorry about that. i had a friend with the same name but it was spelled Kaity. i'll fix it.
good luck
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Caprie right about my grandma becominguard angel. we needed i
my mom and i where coming home and all of a suddon her air bags popped open. thankfully nothing hit us and we didn't hit anything. her car is 15 years old and something went wrong inside the car and made it do that. my mm and i are fine but she has some burn marks on her arms and i have a small mark on my left arm. some kind police officer came by and called an ambulance to check on us and make sure we where OK. i was very shooken up. it was very scary. but on the bright side my mom might finally get a new car!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:58 pm

I AM GLAD TO KNOW YOU ARE BOTH FINE, MY DEAR! L.O.V.E. <3
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 pm

thank you so much! Much L.O.V.Eo you too my dear Smile
my mom is in fact getting a new car! she wants a G6! will be looking after Christmas for a new one!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:29 pm

I was so busy yesterday and today I haven't had a chance to check on WATW and her race on Sunday. Hope all went well and you had a lot of fun!

@IJC: Glad you are OK (and your mom) - that airbag deployment happens a lot to many people. I had it happen twice through the years and my sons both had it too. We were all fine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Yes WATW how was it? let us know Wink

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:22 pm

@IJCSLUMJ
Sorry that happened- glad you're both okay.

The race went well. I ran a 34:28 5k which is not too shabby for just getting back into it.

I've been super busy myself the past few days. All of my classes this year are college classes or APs, and exams are this week so it's been pretty tortuous to say the least lol. My guidance counselor and I figured it up, I'm taking 21 college credit hours this semester. Once you hit about 18 in college you usually have to get the dean's approval to do more, and I'm only a junior in high school so as you can imagine I'm pretty swamped.

I have my college chemistry I exam tomorrow and then I'm done until January 2, when I have to go back and take my math analysis I and AP US History I exams that I couldn't take this week because I'm still behind in those classes from missing so much school because of my lengthy hospital stay a few weeks back. Then next semester it's another 21 credit hours, swear I can't wait until I'm done with this whole schooling thang lol.

Sorry to go on a rant BTW, but I've gotten like zero sleep this week and I needed an outlet, thanks for listening :p
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Thanks admin and WATW. Sorry to hear its happened to u admin. Its even more scary because we don't know why it happened.

WATW you have a lot on ur plate! I hope everything turns out well
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 pm

OH MY GOD GUYS! As long as I got an 89 on my final exam I will have an "A" in my American Lit/ College Composition class for the semester! Yayyayyay! I have been struggling with this class since the beginning and I'm just so happy that I very well could end up with an A.

So far I have 3 grades finalized, and they're all A's. I got a 94 on my college stats final, a 92 on my chem final, and around an 80 on my AP Psychology final. So I have A's in those 3 classes, could possibly end up with an A in English, if I'm lucky I'll squeeze out an A in AP US History. Then I'll only have 1 B for the semester- which is a freakin miracle considering all I've went through this semester!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:13 pm

YAY WATW!!!!! Those are great grades!! I hope you do something to celebrate!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Wow WATW! That is a lot of units-what like 21? That is 6 more than a college student carries in a semester. That is amazing that you have all A's! You should be very proud of yourself honey! I bet you are so happy you are starting your Christmas vacation! I sure would be!

We all are proud of WATW!!! Congratulations!!!  cheers  cheers 

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next