MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 15 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 15 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:26 pm

I've been working long hours, so sorry folks for not being on too much I've been having long hours due to Christmas being so close luckily, I'll be off On Christmas day and the day after. I have to zzzzzzz now.  Sleep 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:38 pm

glad you got time off midangerous! i finally got to catch up on some much needed sleep this morning! i'm happy but also sad that Christmas is over LOL

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Lol, yeah me too IJCSLUMJ.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Lol
Well I tried my hand at driving for the first time yesterday. It went well, I kept on the road and kept the speed limit down our street. I tried turning today and nearly ran into the house lol I just couldn't get the car straight in the driveway. I didn't realize that my mom didn't want me to get into the garage. I thought she did lol. But considering I've never driven before I think I did pretty well! I'll be practicing more in the summer. It should also be easier when my mom gets a new car!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 pm

Lol hang in there IJCSLUMJ, it takes time to drive straight and stay in your lane. IMO I think u did pretty well for your first time.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Yeah lol. We live in the country so our road on our dead end street has no lanes. But it is wide enough for 2 cars to drive. Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Sounds like you did well IJCSLUMJ. I'm assuming you just got your learner's permit-how exciting! My first time driving was in a school parking lot right across from the DMV after I got my permit. I turned the car on, put it in gear, and took my foot off the brake and freaked out that the car was moving lmao! 2 hours later though I was driving on the highway ( not a busy big highway- only a 45 mph speed limit) and doing all sorts of turning and stuff. You'll get the hang of it soon. I was like my dad, once I got over the initial fear of getting behind the wheel of a car it pretty much came to me naturally. The only problem i still have is that I cannot park in a parking spot to save my life unless there are 2 cars on both sides of the parking spot lol. I'm not good at judging lines from the ground but if I have vehicles around it I'm cool.

Have fun and be safe! I also live in the country- it's like redneck central here lol. Especially on the back roads where there are no lane markers- these idiots actually drive in the middle of the daggone road coming up a hill where cars coming down have no clue where you are until you're 2 inches away from their front bumper. Be careful on those roads especially when you're first learning to drive- you really have to learn from drive for not only you but also those around you.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Ok, I have to share something here that happened at work, I was in the break room and this girl around my age that I've gotten to know asked me who my favorite singer is, I said it was Michael Jackson. She shared that her mom likes him too, and then we started talking a little bit about the Thriller video. I also told her about Michael's Ghost film too. I later should her pictures of Michael on my smart phone. After we were done talking, I just started playing my Thriller ringtone on my phone in the break room just to see what would happen, one guy turned his head towards me than looked in the other direction LOL!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Actually WATW I haven't got my perment yet. Im working on getting familiar with a car and how it drives so I'll be ready for drivers ed. I'll start in the school high school parking like you did, this summer. I was driving on our street because I wanted to drive her car before she sells it. (She got her new car today BTW) lol well turning isn't my thing. But I can undrrstand not being able to park very well unless two people are beside you. Keeps you straight lol. But I'm really excited about learning to drive! Kind of scary tho, I'll probably be realy scared when I actually get on a road for the first time lol.
you completly understand what I have to deal with. All the people around us are complete rednecks and they LOOOVVVEE pulling out in front of us without looking! Its most anoying!
Thats really cool midangerous its always nice to have someone to relate to at work Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG Sorry guys wrong thread lol. Eh I'll leave it in there it's funny anyhoo  The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 15 2314032827 
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:57 pm

"If those turn out to be her first words, I will beat you with my shoe"
LMFAO Thats too funny!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:11 am

It's 4 degrees F right now for me tonight!!! Plus a nasty winter storm.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:46 am

Wow thats cold!! Stay warm and safe
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:24 pm

Yep I will, I have to dress pretty much like an Eskimo whenever I go outside lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:29 pm

For you midangerous (and all in frigid climes)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Aww midangerous that terrible! Admin that looks soon warm!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:43 am

I feel ya midangerous! My area it looks like JUST missed the big snowstorm, but it's currently 16* F right now and really windy. I've been lounging around in my fuzzy PJs, robe, and slippers all day. We go back to school Monday though, so fingers crossed for snow Sunday night lol.

Stay warm, hopefully the weather will slow down the traffic at Wal-Mart Wink. I know it's got to be hard to have to work around all those idiots scrambling for these "2014 sales" lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 am

I hope you get that snow WATW lol. Its hard for us to school when its snowing outside because its so hard to focus lol. Im wishing you the best WATW and midangerous please stay safe Smile
Another sleepless night. Its 3 am here right now and im listening to immortal lol. Hopefully will sleep soon Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:28 pm

What? Maybe close your drapes so you don't see the snow-bound to help with that focus.

The problem is with being outside in sub-zero temps. People are dying from freezing to death and getting frostbite in mere minutes. Many states are slated to have -20F to -50F (that is below zero) as air temps NOT with the wind chill in the next few days.

Anyone not indoors but actually out in these temps-remember 5 minutes and less all exposed skin will freeze (frostbite is dangerous) and hypothermia is deadly. DO NOT go out unless absolutely necessary in sub-zero temps.

Look at this to regain focus: Optical Illusion - Hypnotic Spiral

lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:05 pm

WELL, GIRLS WHILE YOU ARE HAVING THAT COLD WEATHER, HERE IN ARGENTINA WE'VE HAD A HEAT WAVE THAT LASTED TWO WEEKS AND THE TEMPERATURE WAS AROUND 40 CENTIGRADES. MANY PEOPLE HAVE LOST ELECTRIC POWER BECAUSE OF THE PERMANENT USE OF AIR CONDITIONERS. SOME PEOPLE DIED.  TODAY IT IS COOLER, LUCKILY. IT´S THE GLOBAL WARMING I GUESS... THAT´S WHY MIKE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT SAVING THE PLANET.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Its just a fun thing my mom and I say. And we hardly ever get snow so its a huge blessing! But it never stops our school.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:53 pm

hows everyone holding up with the cold weather? we have 30 mile an hour north wind and it hits you in the chest! its really cold out! once again stay warm everyone Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:08 am

Aww thats adorable admin! Thanks for posting that ♥♡♥♡
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:17 am

Cold has been brutal. This evening I had on multiple layers of pjs and a robe and fuzzy slippers and I still couldn't get comfortably warm -and this was inside! Our heat went boom about a week ago and even after it being "fixed" ( although the landlords maintenance guys that fixed this are the same ones who. "Fixed" our lock by ripping it out of an old door and installing it upside down- oh but this was after they gave a copy of our keys to this poor little Japanese couple who didn't understand what I was saying when I yelled at them to get the eff outta my house lol- sorry for the tangent. ) the heat still hasn't been quite right. It's like -3 right now and like -12 wind chill, and this is mild compared to most of the country right now- it's crazy! They canceled school here tomorrow because the buses can't start up in this weather and we probably won't go Wednesday either- I ain't complaining about that but still please make this freeze wave go away soon! I am extremely sensitive to cold and I cannot deal I mean it lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:37 am

Oh boy that's bad WATW, we've been having sub zero temperatures at times here too and these temperatures are not going away soon. Roads can be really bad including the idiot drivers on them.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:53 am

HOLY CRAP! our cold weather isnt THAT bad but its still brutal (considering this is Texas) WATW I know exactly how you feeling wearing several layers of PJs im wearing a pair of thick black flannel bottoms and my big thick MJ T-shirt with a tank under it. Not as much as you but its ALOT for me considering I'm a friggin hot box!! Its good to hear school is out for you tho, but I  with you the cold NEEDS to go away! Midangerous how do you get to work?! That must be scary!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:32 am

Yes definitely be careful on the roads midangerous. They closed down a part of an interstate highway that runs through my city for a few hours because of the crazy conditions. Lots of extra precautions definitely should be taken by all affected by this terrible winter storm!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 am

Well I'm getting my top braces put on today, I'm a bit nervous but I'm sure it will be OK Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 pm

I want to offer support to WATW today. She is really under the guns with her school work as she is taking college level courses as a Junior in HS and taking 6 more units of coursework than is considered full time for a semester for a FT college student. This as I personally know as I did that too and it is extremely difficult. I however did it as a grown adult and it was very hard. I know I could never have done it at her young age.

So all here who know WATW please pray for her to be strong and to know that she can pull this off. She has a few months to go so let's encourage her fanmily!!

You got this honey! Hang in there!!! We love you!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next