MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 pm

I need huge prayers right now. My mom is going to the bank now to try and get a homeowners loan. We have been living in apartments since I moved out of my dads house at the age of 5 and I haven't had my own room since then either so this is really important to me. I'd really love to have my own space especially since I will have a really tough workload in school for the next two years. Fingers crossed!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:45 pm

I'll be praying u get your own room WATW.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:15 pm

good luck WATW u will be in my prayers! please pray that we have a safe trip to Hawaii
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 am

Thanks guys. It was a no unfortunately Sad
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Don't be sad, Sweety! You will see that things will get better soon. Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 pm

aww WATW so sorry that must suck! Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 pm

I hear you WATW, I know how you feel.Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 Empty A word of encouragement

Post by Admin Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Something that is very important to remember everyone is that it is very wise to detach yourselves often from everything related to the difficult times we are having in the MJ world with the trial and Jackson Family issues as they are already overwhelming enough let alone coping with our personal and professional life issues that are always present.

Try to do fun things you enjoy such as outdoor activities, reading non related news and books, magazines etc.. and watching interesting movies and other things that are what you do enjoy so you can keep a healthy perspective and can cope better with everything in total.

We all must stay healthy and strong to best enjoy the life we are living. Remember to keep in mind that we celebrate Michael's wonderful contributions here and have tons of great happy threads that have nothing to do with the trial and other tough issues. There are always new unrelated MJ threads being posted daily that are about these other aspects regarding Michael Jackson. Look around the site here at MJLIM, revisit threads - there is always updates and new info (pictures and videos etc..) being added into prior posted replies. I am often adding things to posts that will not show as a new comment because I edit it into the post I made before. So cruise the site and see Wink

Be strong my MJ Fan~mily. We are all about L.O.V.E. here and will always be here to hold your hand and support you when you are feeling not so great about the current happenings. Smile

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 101009747 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:03 pm

@Admin, that's good advice, I've been trying to do some of those things myself.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Always remember this folks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:59 pm

It is great to be together in this hard times. Always here for Michael and for the MJ fanmily. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 2314032827 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm preparing for another job interview on Mon, I'm reviewing some interview questions I was wondering if any of you can give me an example on how to answer:

Describe a time when you have effectively resolved another person's request. What was the situation and what kinds of information did you gather to help assist in resolving this request?

Explain a time when you were busy and needed to prioritize the tasks ahead of you.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Good advice, Admin.  Sometimes my heart gets so heavy with the helplessness of recent events that I ache.  The excitement of going to ONE and this coming weekend to see K. Wizz in PHX keeps me focused on the joy and excitement Michael gave to us.  And I dance.  When I really get down, it's the one thing that blocks out everything.  
The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 1840725692

Last edited by corlista on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 pm

@midangerous: The interview Q & A that you could prepare for should be related to the actual job you are applying for-so you can do this:

Google the: "name of the job" job description ie.

librarian job description  or:   research assistant job description

Then you see the job description list of duties etc.. this gives you an idea of what types of interview ?'s to expect-

all hiring managers ask this:
"In 5 years where do you expect to be, what do you anticipate you will be doing (not in personal life) -they mean as far as work is concerned.

They all ask-what are your strengths? and weaknesses?
(NEVER start with weaknesses)

say your strengths pertaining to things like:
I am an excellent problem solver, take instructions well and am timely regarding getting the job completed. I am detailed and don't skip necessary steps just to hurry and get things done.

as for weaknesses say nothing negative-make it a positive "weakness" such as 'I can be a perfectionist and appreciate when others are doing things correctly too"  

Main thing is: only answer the ? asked. No adding on. They want short answers, not long stories.

Sit up straight, keep hands away from face
body language (messing with hair and touching face shows you are anxious) just fold your hands together on your lap (that is a self comfort technique), Once a few minutes pass by, before you know it you are at ease and no more nervousness in the interview.

Try these tips they work. I've hired people and have been hired and know the gig pretty well from being on both sides of the desk in interviews)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:03 am

TY Admin, great advice, I'll try to do that, thank you for your support. Those questions above are related to the job I'm applying for, I think I'm ready! Thanks again. Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:45 pm

I'm not feeling very good today, so I won't be online right now. I got a nasty cold.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:51 pm

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 1618989635  Sharing a hot bath with this Sweetheart should help you...  Wink Hope you get better soon!!!
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:42 am

Thxs May. Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 am

Sorry to hear that midangerous, hope you are feeling better!

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 9 1978086825  (Always helps everything lol)
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Oh yes it does! Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:12 pm

i'm in a horrible mood today, i just had to tell my 2 only close friends from church that we r leaving the church. its the hardest thing i've ever done. i feel so alone... we r going with Dylan My BF (basicaly) to look at another church sunday.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:24 pm

I hope you find another good church. When I was a kid they're were lots of churches we left and moved to.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:48 pm

yeah me too! it takes alot to find the right one i guess
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 am

Don't worry IJCSLUMJ, you can always still hang out with your friends at the mall, park, bowling alley etc. Maybe you could invite them to visit your new church when you find one?
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:41 pm

problem i have no friends except Dylan. and you guys here
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:51 pm

It must be harder for you honey being home schooled. Do you want to go to High School? That is how most people your age meet friends. There are also teen centers etc.. Places where there are game tables for chess and such. Ping pong and other fun activities! There are also volunteer opportunities that maybe you could be involved with.

Some teens volunteer at hospitals and senior living homes. Reading books to elderly people - just spending time with them makes them very happy! Maybe working with your local Humane Society woking with the animals?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:39 pm

great ideas admin!!! no i don't plan on going back to public school! i refuse i had such a hard time in elementary school, and high school is even worse so i've heard! idk of any teen centers or homeschool groups that aren't strict about what u can talk about wear ect. ect. umm i've always wanted to go to a hospital and be around the children and maybe read to them, kinda like michael!! and i'm really concidering helping out at an animal shelter! when i get a little older i'd like to start my own cat-sitting buisness as a side-job (i work best with cats cause i have one cat i'm not good with dogs lol) i also wish i could find small places for me to sing at!!! that would be nice!!! and we just visited a new church but not really a winner noone welcomed us (Dylan and i) they treated us like we where a part of the youth group already but there where no welcomes except by adults. and i also have a hard time making friends which doesn't help Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:44 pm

another thing i have recorded myself singing the first 2 verses of i'll be there if anyone is interested in listening then PM me ur E-mail and i'll send it to yah! (its an attachment)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Oh that's a nice idea to do catsitting, I have a kitty, cats can be fun to be with. Dogs can be too, I had a german shepherd labrador who's whole attitude was, "Hey you want to play or what?" Lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:32 pm

I know how hard it is to make friends sometimes, I was homeschooled as well, what I did to try to socialize is I had a part time summer job where I worked on a farm with other kids my own age.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next