MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:26 pm

awesome you have a cat! i think german shepherd labradors are big softies!!! my ex-best friend had 2 nd man where they clingy Smile LOL
OMG really u where homeschooled!!!??? soooo awesome! the only bad thing about that is kids my age are rude and honestly not as mature as me (not to be boastful) but idk when i get to be 16 i was to work at Styles For Less (a clothing store) but catsitting sounds fun!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Yeah it does! Later on when I was in high school I became part of an online school, u should try it it's great and it feels like u belong. They even had some fun activities I could be a part of with the other students, they had a Christmas card contest they held annually.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:21 pm

cool!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:36 am

Everyone please pray for my mom today. She was admitted to the hospital last night. They've ruled out everything super serious which is great- hopefully shes discharged sometime today.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Praying for her to get better very soon! L.O.V.E. Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:03 pm

WATW-we all support you and L.O.V.E. you and are keeping your whole family in our prayers, especially your mom. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 3480612478 

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 3967602901
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:11 pm

@WATW, I'll be praying for your mom.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:37 pm

WATW: You know you are like a daughter to me and we have been through so much since MJ brought us together. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you (and your sister and mom) so be strong my girl-constant prayer power to the Highest is happening. Remember when many pray for the same purpose in our lives, God produces the miracles.  L.O.V.E. is everything and everywhere!

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 1478731200 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:13 pm

my grandpa called michael a schmuck Sunday. i'm so upset he knows not to say stuff like that. they just don't understand my love for him and my passion for him and how he's inspired my carreer choice Sad
WATW i'll be praying for ur mom Wink
please alwo pray that voice lessons with my new voice teacher will keep going wonderfuly!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm sorry to hear about that IJCSLUMJ. Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Sad its hard to live with ppl that don't understand
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:42 pm

WATW and I just spent time with our favorite DJ on ustream that we have been doing and going to enjoy his shows for years.  He played all our fav (all MJ tonight) so that cheered WATW and me up just fine. We needed the master DJ mixing the MJ tunes tonight for real! Smile

Just to update: WATW's mom is home and is OK-thank the GOOD LORD! She will be on the site tomorrow-she had to get off to go to sleep since it is a school night and it's been a scary week for her.

For you WATW The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 101009747 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm

IJCSLUMJ: Just tell the people that it is not kind to say such things about someone you admire. They will think twice about it then. Let them know it hurts your feelings and they will stop ok? Ignore those who criticize MJ or try to teach them why you care so much about his wonderful life and accomplishments. You can always say it isn't nice to speak that way about someone who is no longer with us. That will quiet them for sure!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:17 pm

thanks admin! sometimes they don't listen tho. sometimes its best for me to just keep quiet. its so wonderful to hear about WATW's mom! sounds like a fun ustream (whats that) its always wonderful to hear Michael's music! i actually heard Man In The Mirror in Subway yesterday while my mom and i where eating! that made my day!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:12 am

Thanks everyone. My mom is back home now and all is good with her.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:52 pm

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 817141282 WATW , so glad to know that!!!

IJCSLYMJ , please don't worry! You just keep on loving Michael. That is the best thing that can happen to you. Loving Michael is such a blessing. If they don't want to listen, just leave them alone. They don't know what they are missing. Having Michael in your life will always make you feel happy and you are always surrounded by wonderful MJ friends. L.O.V.E.The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 10 101009747 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:12 pm

aww thanks may! ur right! it don't bother me as much because i'm CRAZY about Michael and he basicaly saved my life. and brought out a talent i never knew i had! i'm PROUD to be an MJ fan and i'm PROUD to have great friends like all of you guys here!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:14 pm

I've been having a nasty fever due to a cold I caught, I have a horse that I've been leasing and unfortunately can't ride him right now since I have to recover. Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Aww midangerous-sorry to hear you're sick-feel better hon!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:46 pm

get better soon Midangerous!
i think we've found the right church! we've been going to it for a little more than a month! we will be joining soon!!!!!!!
i've also found a collage in California that i DESPRATLY want to attend! go to the link and look at faculty under vocals, any names sound familiar? its either that collage or i want to go to a trade school (thats what my mom wants) and i want that too!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:01 pm

Hope you feel better soon midangerous, sorry you're sick Sad

Trade schools are cool if you want to learn a specific skill such as electrical wiring, welding, and even culinary arts. I know in my county you can dual enroll in a trade school the last two years of high school and come out with certifications in your field. Some people who choose a field that is in high demand make TONS of money right out of highschool, it's definitely a great option if you don't want to torture yourself with 8+ years of schooling after high school like I'm doing lol.

Not to disappoint you or anything, but I would not put all my eggs in one basket in regard to a musical career as facts are most people never make it. I'm not saying don't chase your dreams, if I were you I'd go to a trade school right after you graduate HS, you'd only have to go for 2 years max, and then when you have stable income do your singing gig on the side and enter various talent shows, competitions etc. Again not to upset or anything, it's just I know a lot of people only focus on sports or music and in a field that's that competitive and where few people actually "make it big", you're not guaranteed anything.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 pm

i'm def going into a trade school! i actually want to record, produce, and mix my own and probably others music. i have high goals set for myself and i'll do anything to get where i need/want to be, i have encouragement from my family and i have faith in God that he will do whats best for me, i know he will lead me down the right path. as long as i'm singing and recording/producing i'll be happy i'm also thinking about being a model. but i'm positive i'll make it! even if i'm not the biggest like michael (  Smile  ) i still want to do concerts

that did hurt and it was quite dishearting. but not only in the music indistry but in other fields like rocket science or something like that ppl aren't garanteed a job in that field. especially engineering those ppl are SUPER SUPER smart and they go to school anf take all these classes only to not persue engineering (my dad has seen it happen)

as many of you know michael has inspired me, and i think he'd say "go for it" i'm never gonna give up. i'm 14 and i have my entire life to work as hard as i can and achieve my goals. with my new voice teacher i hope to be able to sing opera too!!!!! Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Actually "rocket science" fields, such as aeronautics and astro-biology (which is what I am considering going into), are in high demand, especially for females. In any field you have a possibility of not finding a job, but in music fields, modeling, sports, etc., everyone has a slim-to-none chance of making a stable career out of it.

Do you want to get married and have children when you grow up? If so I just think it's a little unfair to sacrifice things like having a roof over your head and food because you have no way of making money but ATTEMPTING to make it in the music industry.

I have to say I'm a little miffed that you can't understand all I was trying to do is help you as I know what I'm talking about, and as I said twice in my post I am not and still am not trying to "hurt" or "dishearten" you. I was just trying to give advice to you because I see a lot of potential in you and know that whatever field you do decide to go into when you get older you will do your job to the best of your ability and give your 100% all the time; and will be a great co-worker, employee, or even employer some day. I just don't want you to make the same mistake a lot of people do and then regret it way down the road if you don't make it in the music industry. I'm all for trying to pursue your dreams, but I'm also a firm believer setting up a stable life for yourself before attempting to attain your highest goals when the chances of making it are so erratic, that's all.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:14 pm

all i know is that the field of your choice is not easy either it might even be harder. in the music buisness you can audition for talent competitions even for racord labels and if they like your skills you get the job. i'm not expecting to be huge like i said before. look at Celine Dion she wasn't huge when she first started. look at her now! she never quit, thats the thing never quit! and i'm smart and i have logic, i have a plan that can support me. i'm wanting to go to a trade school to learn how to produce, mix and record, so i am able to work in a recording studio. i think that would be a fun job and it something i would enjoy. i have a plan for my life. i have faith in God. i have a feeling i'm gonna go far.
as for getting married, i'm on the fence about that i guess time will tell with that one. some guys can be so awful and i've unfortunatly met those awful ones. but eventually i do wish to but i'm not set on it. thanks for seeing potential in me, i see alot of potential in you too. i admire how smart you are!
i no longer wish to speak about this.

we have a baby shower to go to, please pray for my 16 year old cousin who is pregnant she concieved when she was 15 (before her 16th birthday) she does drugs and when i was talking with her, she was talking about getting high and stuff. after i saw her about a week later i saw on her FB page (someone showed it to me) it had a pic of her baby and the caption said "It's a Girl!" my heart sank. please pray for her that she will be responsible.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm starting to feel better now accept I keep blowing my nose alot. I've been being interviewed these past days for a job, I'm going in tomorrow for a job offer at 3pm. I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to being hired! cheers ty guys for the well wishes. @IJCSLUMJ I'll be praying for your cousin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:26 pm

i hope u get the job midangerous!
another thing, church shoppping has to continue because of yesterday. i have made friends with a 19 year old guy (who really shouldn't be in the youth group) and i know he likes me a WHOLE lot, i liked him pretty well too, until i found out that he's doing drugs and alcohol Sad i asked him to come to the church service and (being the nice person i am) i went to sit with him, well he took advantage of that and decided to sit COMPLETLY on my arm (my arm hurts today). he said he was tired before we went in the service, and thinking thats why he was leaning on me i was OK with it. then the pastor pulled my parents aside after church and told them about his drug problem. i went to introduce the guy to my parents and my dad (who was a heavy user of drugs) smelled something on him and gave him a funny look. anyway turns out he was high and was laying on me because he passed out. so he was passed out on me!! point of this is the pastor of the church (we where in the front row) saw how he was sitting on me and our youth minister saw how he was sitting on me. i'm not going back to the church because now that i think about i'm horribly embarrassed.
my dad called the pastor today and the pastor is having a chat with the youth minister, it will get fixed. i'm still not going back, i didn't make any friends anyway.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Oh gee!, I'm sorry to hear about that IJCSLUMJ! I hope u can find a good church soon, I found a small one to go to myself, and it's not too far from my house.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 pm

No 19 year old guy should be trying to befriend you in the 1st place-that is a huge red flag! Then when he behaved that way you should have got him away from you immediately. Always tell your parents when anything strange occurs OK? In the future be more careful IJCSLUMJ. I hope your arm feels better-put ice on it if it's swollen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 pm

@midangerous: Good luck with the job! I hope it all goes your way. You deserve it! Wink

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next