MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:47 pm

@IJCSLUMJ: Hope your dad is successful regarding the CA job. Prayers he is kind to you and your mom. Wink
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:37 pm

It sure doesn't look good in the Philippines. Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:38 pm

4.8 earthquake struck there yesterday.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:56 pm

thank you Capricious (((HUG)))
turns out the only reason my teeth are hurting is because some of my permanant teeth are moving. i'm going to the Dentist next week to have 3 baby tee removed
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Great news! My friend has heard that her brother and his family survived!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Wonderful news!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:28 am

I just found out a couple hours ago that a close aunt of mine passed away this morning. Her 2 daughters (adults and have their own children now) just lost her father not even 2 years ago and they are a SUPER close-knit family. She was admitted to the hospital about a week ago and she was very much improving so we all thought all would be okay. In the next few days I'll probably have to head up to Jersey to be with my fam. Prayers for her children, my grandfather as it was his brother's wife that he's known since they were teenagers, and the rest of my family.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:11 pm

@WeAreTheWorld We are praying for you and your family, Sweety!
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:25 pm

I'm so sorry Katie. This is hard I Know-we will talk later. I am praying for your family - may you all find the strength to endure this and much love to you all. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 3967602901 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 pm

@WATW: I am so sorry for your loss dear. I will pray for you and your family. Be safe on your trip to NJ.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 101009747 

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:26 pm

WATW i'm so sorry that happened Sad stay strong my dear <3
my dadsmom is in the hospital and isn't doing much better. i'l explain more tomorow
WATW you'll be in my prayers (((((HUG)))))
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:04 am

Thank you everyone. Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to Jersey, I am really bummed about that. My grandparents left early this morning though so wish them safe travels. It's a 9 hour drive and they both have suffered from health problems very recently. I offered to come and i would split the driving but nope my mom would not let me go.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:03 pm

aww i'm, sorry you couldn't go. maybe you could call your grandparents or have them call you when they get there?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm sorry about your loss WATW. Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:52 pm

my dads mom is in the hospital and we just found out today that something (don't know what) happened and she isn't doing very well. i'm a mess.
she has been in the hospital for over a week

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 pm

WATW: Thinking about you and praying for you and your family - sorry again honey for your loss ~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:54 pm

@WATW-I am also thinking of you-hope all is going well. Prayers for you and your family hon.

@IJCSLUMJ: Hope your grandmother is better soon.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 pm

my grandma's is still in the hospital and sometime last night she has either a heart attack, a stroke, or a seizure! i'm really scared she isn't going to make it Sad she can't talk from what little info i've gotten. my dad left work at around 2 or 3 this afternoon and he's on his way to go see her. please pray!!! i think later this week we are going to go see her Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:09 pm

@WATW So sorry to hear of your loss, it's bad to lose a close family member like that.

@IJCSLUMJ Prayers for your grandmother in that she makes a full recovery soon.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Thanks everyone again for all the support. Her funeral was held today earlier this morning. Her 6 grandchildren spoke and had a great tribute to her and my grandparents said there was not a dry eye there after that.

My entire family is mourning her loss, no matter how distant, she was an amazing selfless and kind person who always put the needs of her family and friends before herself, and you can't ask for a better person to be an aunt than that! Family members who hardly ever spoke with her were devastated to hear of her passing because even with those people she had a profound impact on their lives through her amazing character. Even though I have not seen her in person for about 2 years, it still hit me pretty hard to know she's gone.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:44 am

God bless you and your family, WATW.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:26 pm

(((((HUGS))))) WATW i'm so sorry Sad
my grandma survived the night she had internal bleeding but it stopped on its own, she is now in ICU she actually had a broken vertebra, which she broke six months ago when she fell against something, and her hip is still hurting. we are going up Thursday or Friday to see her.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

this morning at 7:15 my grandma passed away in her sleep.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Aww honey I am so sorry to hear this about your sweet grandmother. Try to think of it this way, you now have a very special "Guardian Angel" who will watch over you now and for all of your life. Prayers for you and yours. The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 3967602901 

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:27 pm

@IJCSLUMJ: I am so sorry about your grandma. Praying for you dear (and your entire family). Stay strong. I agree with Capricious about her being your Guardian angel forever too. (((hugs)))

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 13 2034332820 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:37 pm

thank you so much (((HUGS))) its really starting to hit me. i'll be a mess this weekend. thank you Capricious Smile
my dad isn't taking it well.
i'm happy she isn't in any more pain tho. but my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas aren't going to be the same without her.
we'll be back sometime Monday
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:44 am

So sorry Dear ... Hugs to you and your family.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:01 pm

sorry for your loss IJCSLUMJ. I really hope you can feel better about this loss soon- I know it's really hard to lose someone close to you.

For those of you wondering if I fell of the face of the earth or something lol- I have been in the hospital since Tuesday night, just got back home this afternoon. It was nothing serious or concerning and I am feeling a lot better now.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:08 pm

@WATW: So happy you are well and home! I kept it all on the DL as you know this is up to people themselves to tell their info when health is concerned. Love you Katie!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:08 pm

thank you WATW this has been so hard. my grandma and i where so close, i got to take home her arrangement that was from me so i'll have it with me. bit i'm happy to know she is in the loveing safe arms of God

gosh WATW!!! i'm glad to know you are ok, what happened???
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next